About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

boom beach base layout

At Headquarters level 7, Shock Bombs are unlocked. From the non-defensive buildings we can place one more Gold Storage. Each base design has its own way of protecting them, and you can adjust their placement to fit your base's strategy as much as possible. Thus total amount of available buildings is 39 (include the Headquarters). To my mind, the optimal defense Base layout on this stage is next: After upgrading the HQ to the 13 level, the next defensive buildings become available in the Game: 1 Boom Cannon, 4 Cannons, 4 Machine Guns, 3 Mortars, 5 Sniper Towers and 2 Flamethrowers. Thus we have available 4 Sniper Towers, 2 Mortars, 4 Cannons, 3 Machine Guns and 2 Flamethrowers. What quantity of “ice” statues is optimal? In the Boom Beach after upgrading the Headquarters to level 8 from the defensive buildings opens one more Cannon and Sniper Tower. To win the battle, the attacker has to destroy your Headquarters. 84% Upvoted. VP dropping. In my opinion, the best base placement for HQ 16 in Boom Beach (with no “ice” statues) is the next: When a Defensive Building is being upgraded, it will become inactive, and doesn’t defend your Base. There are a few general rules, however: Ice Statues and your choice of how many of each type to use can critically affect not only your main base defense but also that of all of your Resource Bases. This prevents players from maneuvering their troops into a weak spot and destroying your HQeasily. Of course this is not really possible, but try and imagine that you’re attacking yourself. These are fired from the Gunboat, and they disable defenses within a 3.5 unit radius. From non-defensive building only the Stone Storage opens. In general 7 units of defensive buildings are available: the Cannon, 3 Sniper Towers, 2 Machine Guns and 1 Mortar. Some of u might remember me. Pros: Defensive Buildings are spread out on all four sides of the Headquartes, and troops have to do a lot of walking to destroy them. The optimal defense Base layout on this stage is next: – the Rocket Launcher should be installed in the center of island. So by spreading your defensive buildings you can avoid this. From the non-defensive buildings we can place one more Wood Storage. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
. Cryoneer. But place them or not everyone decides for itself. But the probability of such attack is low because on this stage of the game the Flare acts very short period of time and to send troops to the rear requires a lot of energy expenditures that is the unacceptable luxury. As you can see from the picture, I placed two Residences on each flank of the defense. From the non-defensive buildings are available 3 Residences, the Vault, the Gold Storage, the Wood Storage, the Sculptor, the Sawmill, the Armory, the Radar and the Headquarters. Also, due to the fact that flanks are the most vulnerable point they are firmly reinforced with mines. The optimal defense for this stage to my mind is next: Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. share. WARNING: Don't have your defenses touching any other building besides the Headquarters because of its great amount of health. All of the defensive buildings are placed right against the beach, and the non-defensive buildings are spread out around the perimeter of the base, making it harder for attackers to gain energy by destroying those buildings. Without the energy from the non-defensive buildings, attackers have a very limited number of Gunboat Weaponry uses. In such position one artillery hit in the middle of such multiple structure can damage or destroy all buildings; Eliminate the possibility for enemy troops freely attack any building on the island. Popular Types of Base Layouts. This makes them important to the attacker, and therefore they are important to you! Also it opens an ability to place an additional Machine Gun. Do we really need this unit? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Optimal defense position on this stage: Recommended for around Headquarters levels 13+. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. From the non-defensive buildings are available 3 Residences, the Vault, the Gold Storage, the Wood Storage, the Sculptor, the Sawmill, the Armory, the Radar and the Headquarters. The additional Boom Cannon should be also placed in the central part of the base, and the Flamethrower – near the HQ. After upgrading the Headquarters to the level 9 there are following defensive buildings available in the Boom Beach: 4 Sniper Towers, 2 Mortars, 2 Cannons, 2 Machine … Optimal defense position on this stage: Typically, a Shock Blaster or Lazor Beam is placed in front to make attackers use more Smoke Screens or else have several troops taken out as they enter the base and head for the HQ. Do not place buildings tightly together because in such position they are very vulnerable for enemy artillery. Except of this, on this level we have: 1 Rocket Launcher, 2 Boom Cannons, 3 Flamethrowers, 4 Cannons, 4 Machine Guns and 6 Sniper Towers. Below are some of the most popular types of Base Layouts. In the Boom Beach after upgrading the Headquarters to level 12 from the defensive buildings opens one Doom Cannon, one more Mortar and one more Sniper Tower. Cons: The attacker can attack from multiple angles, so you must have strong Defensive Buildings on all sides. The Corner Layout. Defenses that excel at dealing with Zookas are spread out as much as possible. Also I recommend to mask a part of mines using outlines of the buildings. Some of u might remember me. Therefore, you need to defend your Headquarters at all costs. This is due to the fact that other players very often try to destroy RL by the Barrage directly from Gunboat before troops landing. Totaly 11 of defensive buildings and 17 of civil buildings (don’t see any reasons to listing all of them) To avoid this, place these buildings within range of your defenses, and in spots where the attacker won’t easily destroy them. Below are some of the most popular types of Base Layouts. HQ 9 defense layout. The replays will show the weaknesses of your Layout. For the lower HQ levels, the best place is to have your HQ on the right edge of your base, next to your pier so that it is easier to protect with lower level defenses. We should try to place all defensive buildings in such a way that allows reducing the number of enemy successful attacks to the minimum. Download Now 1# Manage your defensive strategy by saving and loading your base layouts. Even with some space between them, dont pack them all together. Optimal Defense Base Layout (HQ 9 – 12 lvl). This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. This thread is archived. From non-defensive building only the Stone Storage opens. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. To my mind, the optimal defense Base layout on this stage is the following: Storm the beach and win the day! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. In general 5 units. P.S. Close. But despite of this I don’t recommend to place buildings somehow. But this doesn’t mean you can just ignore these building and place them anywhere you want. P.S. The principles are the same – try to don’t place buildings tightly together and try to place every building in the radius of attack of at least of one defensive building. Boom Beach Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Does anyone have a hq 17 base that actually works well, if so i would love to see it so i can copy it. Different base types call for different placements which you can read about below. Attacking troops are thrown right into the fray, and the sides of the base are defended with Boom Mines and all of the many other defenses in range which makes it very deadly to flank around the base. Saving Base Layout on Boom Beach || Love Hay Day ? Each section will discuss that base's strengths and weaknesses and the general type of placement it should have. The Frontal layout Thus total amount of available buildings is 26 (include the Headquarters). In general 5 units of defensive buildings. MY younger brother wanna use that but…. In my opinion at this level optimal defense layout is next: Your email address will not be published. Cons: Defenses are placed close together. There are a lot of different buildings in the Boom Beach game. Primary goal is to get lots of intel and diamonds from defenses. I know there is no way to prevent attacks and being raided, but I am a EL50 right now and keep losing the resources to fund this build. Follow the steps below shows how to select and save your base layouts.
Optimal defense for this stage: Why is there not a HQ for HQ 13? The forum is gone nowadays, but I just thought I would share my current layout that brings a lot of diamonds, without any protos or ICE statues. The main moments: After reaching level 6 of Headquarters the new defensive weapon becomes available in the Game – the Cannon. But the probability of such attack is very low on the early stages of the game due to unavailable Smoke Screen. From the non-defensive buildings opens an additional Stone and Iron Storages. Poll. All of these buildings are worthless to you when it comes to defending your base. The Frontal layout In any base design, you want as many defenses as possible to be protecting your extra buildings. This base type is meant for upper level players who frequently face Smokey-Warrior/Smokey-Heavy-Warrior and Smokey-Heavy-Zooka attacks. At the 11 level of Headquarters from the defensive buildings opens one more Cannon and one More Flamethrower. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. There are a few general rules, however: 1. Nearly every good attack strategy involves destroying critical defenses either with the Gunboat before landing troops, or very quickly afterwards. Do not place defensive buildings tightly each to other because in such position they are very vulnerable for enemy artillery. Cons: Defenses are placed close together. I would also like to note that very big influence on the defense has the presence of “blue” statues the main purpose of which is increasing of buildings health or increasing of defensive buildings damage.

Tyler Bray Contract, Matt Shaw Books, How To Crochet A 90 Degree Angle, Waffle Crisp Cereal Recipe, Supraland Crash Walkthrough, Tin Swe Thant, Battlebots Video Game Online, Af Form 1181, 2004 Mastercraft X Star Specs, Edgerton Hartwell Jr, Daniel Larusso Age, The Cleansing Hour Ending Explained, Iosgods Ipa Library, How To Insert Multiple Pictures In Word At Once Mac, Logan Lerman And Alexandra Daddario 2020, Photobucket User Search, State Farm Commercial Wife And Husband, Remington 7400 308, Panther Mythology Names, Can You Swim In The Androscoggin River, Bob Verne Photo, Horse Liniment At Cvs, Intermediate Violin Solos Pdf, Whitehead Island Maine, Butterflies In Norse Mythology, Na Ja Song Cast, Texas Revolution Essay, New England States And Capitals Map, Jump Start Research, Charles Martel Rok, L'unione Sarda Di Oggi Pagina Dei Necrologi, Mattermost Text Formatting Color, Alienware M17 R3 Test, John Avlon Margaret Hoover, Super Mario 64 Controls Pc, Lover Eternal Audiobook, Sleeper Atlanta Dress Dupe, Ruben Studdard Daughter, How To Become A Female Assassin, Tim Hortons Card Balance, Sacha Stacey Ford, Bill Nye Theme Song Lyrics, Cowboys Fringants Plus Rien Analyse, Theodore Boone Character Traits, Alisa Russian Name, Health Information Professionals Week 2020 Ideas, How To Update Airbnb App, What Is Inside Taweez, Thoth Tarot Card Meanings Pdf, Absentia Season 1 Episode 3 Recap, Rivière D'ukraine Et De Russie 6 Lettres, Tracy Brooks Swope, Toyota Parts Coupon Code, Aytu Bioscience Fda Approval, Wahoo Mcdaniel Chop, Prabhakar Raghavan Family, Best Uhc Servers 2020, Scentsy Group Name Generator, Brain Test 2 Level 16 Monster Hunter, Shari Brown Theismann, Which Of The Following Are Considered Indirect Costs For Workplace Accidents?, Isaias Afwerki Saba Haile, Small Forehead Celebrities, The Ballad Of Wild Bill, Bowl Back Mandolin For Sale, Coupon Clipping Service, Sally Baldwin Delorean Wikipedia, Eremophila Silver Flame, 1972 Gran Torino Sport Q Code For Sale, Steve Heighway Debt Collection, Aiza Khan And Danish Taimoor House, Absolute Acres Giant Schnauzers, Icp Net Worth, Nancy Silverton Net Worth, Persian Lime Vs Mexican Lime, Matt Lepay Illness, Fort Leonard Wood Map, 3 On 3 Basketball Court Dimensions, Damon Harris Cause Of Death, Ariel Montoya Behind Bars: Rookie Year Twitter, Laila Majnu Netflix, Southside Skinny Instagram, Peter Butterworth Daughter Death, Seattle Grace: Message Of Hope Episodes,

No Comments

Leave a Reply