Bodylastics Stackable Canada, Triton Water Heater Manual, Lennox Furnace Control Board Troubleshooting, Rinnai Mc-91-2us-s No Power, Hofstra University Graduate Programs, Tv Wall Brackets Screwfix, " /> boss audio bv9358b Bodylastics Stackable Canada, Triton Water Heater Manual, Lennox Furnace Control Board Troubleshooting, Rinnai Mc-91-2us-s No Power, Hofstra University Graduate Programs, Tv Wall Brackets Screwfix, " /> Bodylastics Stackable Canada, Triton Water Heater Manual, Lennox Furnace Control Board Troubleshooting, Rinnai Mc-91-2us-s No Power, Hofstra University Graduate Programs, Tv Wall Brackets Screwfix, " /> Bodylastics Stackable Canada, Triton Water Heater Manual, Lennox Furnace Control Board Troubleshooting, Rinnai Mc-91-2us-s No Power, Hofstra University Graduate Programs, Tv Wall Brackets Screwfix, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

boss audio bv9358b

Trash... that kind of works, but not really. Great for the price. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. When considering the low price together with the excellent features and good customer service, this head unit offers great value for money. I also had this professionally installed by audio one. It can even allow access to your backup camera and steering wheel controls. However, at no time, will it ever affect our rankings or judgment of the product(s) in discussion or under evaluation. But then the 2nd went put quick. Irritating. Checked all the wiring connections and they were good and everything else seemed to be working, so I didn't worry about it since I have another clock in the dash anyway. This is the second time that this radio will refuse to go off or respond to any button whatsoever. As such, some of the links on this page may earn us a commission when you click thru and purchase from the associated partner, like Amazon. The clock and general settings like apm levels doesn't last for a month...I know to reset them at least every month. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In short, we’ll always remain objective and find you the best products regardless of any monetary incentive. I hesitated doing a review because it's just a bad product and I've wasted time and money already, I didn't think the review was worth it until today. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018. I became more concerned when I kept noticing the popping sound when I started my car, which seems like it could cause other electrical problems, and it has continued to clear the presets every time I reset them, so I contacted Amazon and was told I needed to speak with the manufacturer. See all details for BOSS Audio Systems BV9358B Car DVD Player - Double Din, Bluetooth... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I only use the Bluetooth to play music because no one hears me whenever I'm using the Bluetooth during a phone call. Would not buy again. But there's a lot more to love here, too. Thinking i mustve have awire crossed or something. Very frustrating so far. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I've had this crap installed for a little over 5months and I have nothing good to say about it, honestly. I can never buy anything from them. From the moment I installed it, I didn't like it. Not so bad. Thank you for your review. The Boss Audio is a well-priced head unit with fantastic sound quality. I my experience is not one in a million, just don't purchase this. The BV9358B has a high max output and supports many amplifiers and subwoofers. The BV9358B is also designed to be compatible with a wide range of vehicles and you can connect your steering wheel controls and rear camera to it. It also plays music and videos through many different inputs like USB, Bluetooth, CDS, DVDs, and streaming service. Have to reset everything. I installed this in a 2006 Saturn Vue - replaced the stock double-DIN radio. This Boss Audio head unit offers impressive performance which can match some of the more expensive rivals in the United States. It would also be nice if I could control the iPod using the stereo controls rather than having to use the iPod. Gadget Review works with a variety of eCommerce partners and vendors to help monetize the site’s traffic – instead of advertisers. You can read more about our honesty pledge for additional insight on this matter. At the top is the slot for CDs and DVDs, while the main area is reserved for the 6.2-inch touchscreen. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Not bad for only $129.99. The themes are ugly, the sound is average, functionality is so bad, the touch screen is the worst and the Bluetooth sucks. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I had to disconnect the battery to fix this. Amazon helped though, with fast replacement when the first one went out so quickly. If you’re looking to upgrade your head unit on a tight budget, the Boss Audio Systems BV9358B is a great choice. Boss customer service agreed that the head unit seems to be bad and said I could deal with the warranty department and possible get another unit, but any refund would have to be from Amazon. This head unit has the usual cube design of most double-din car stereos. I’m glad I can watch movies on this because I do that a lot on long drives. After going back and looking at the reviews it looks like the good ones are for speakers that have nothing to do with this cd player and the bad ones are for the cd player. I tested every single wire and it was proper installation. As seen in the viedo attached, I've turned off my car for hours and this thing is still on!! I can set all the radio presets, Custom EQ, Time. I was looking for something with a display screen that would work with my backup camera, and this fit the bill. The Boss Audio BV9358B is an affordable way to upgrade your car stereo while maintaining impeccable sound quality. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Within the next few days, I plugged my iPod in and it made an electrical popping noise and cleared all the preset radio stations. It comes at a reasonable price, but still offers many premium features like DVD CD compatibility, Bluetooth, and audio streaming.

Bodylastics Stackable Canada, Triton Water Heater Manual, Lennox Furnace Control Board Troubleshooting, Rinnai Mc-91-2us-s No Power, Hofstra University Graduate Programs, Tv Wall Brackets Screwfix,

No Comments

Leave a Reply