Mike, any chance you guys could bring this full circle with your Suspension 101 course and show how to find the vehicle CG and Roll center for this car?

oh yeah, nothing against KW… KW’s are great, just a random note on the route I’d go. Are the T1s helium charged instead of nitrogen? To make things more practical we decided to put a lift system on our Corvette so we could raise the front end up when going in and out of steep driveways and speed bumps. It’s only there for mileage, and some minor road noise, but they create lift…. And I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the stainless bodied KW’s are actually a little heavier. The KW Coilovers have a corrosion resistant stainless steel body and rustproof engineering plastic clad stainless spring seats and collars. I just dream about stuff with significant downforce and low-frequency active suspension all the time. Great article,! These are not points that you want to use when lifting one corner with a floor jack, as the weight of the vehicle is not supported in the same way that it is on a hoist with four points of contact at once. Now unless i know the roads in the area are smooth i’m in i basically use the system like a “city”/”highway” mode. In some cases, the arms of the hoist can contact the body before the hoist pads hit the chassis and begin to lift. To make things more practical we decided to put a lift system on our Corvette so we could raise the front end up when going in and out of steep driveways and speed bumps. When using the jacking points towards the middle of the vehicle, you want to be careful to not accidentally place the jack under an exhaust pipe, the catalytic convertors, the engine or the transmission.

Input your search keywords and press Enter. I out on headers myself, but never Coilovers. Even when using the prescribed jacking points, there is some margin of error, so the OP includes information on what to watch for when lifting the C7 Corvette off of the ground. Add To Cart. Your email address will not be published. To add the system afterwards will be a hot seller. CNC Jacking Lift Pad Puck Billet Set of 4 For Corvette C7 Stingray Z51 Z06 Red. 9 left. You can view a separate installation page on Granatelli’s site by clicking here, or just keep the videos handy on your smartphone for the install on your Corvette. 4.2 each for the T1 / later year Z51 shocks (I think it was 2016 that Z51 got the T1 shocks), here are pics https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-flh8lFno-qc/V1Pyfo99wqI/AAAAAAAC9q0/TegJWDlWxK8MIs6K5kWRoFQrUfleZl2qgCL0B/w926-h693-no/IMG_20160604_232302.jpg, https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-gZ4lfyFMdLE/V1Pyfun5doI/AAAAAAAC9q0/gtpkf1xeczg2PTvJMpttlromZxfefesHQCL0B/w926-h693-no/IMG_20160604_232234.jpg, I tried to post links to the pics of the shocks on the scale, but the comment just disappeared when I clicked post… I can show you pics of all this stuff on scales if there’s someway to share pics/links. Its actually pretty light considering its an OEM and the cars price point. No, because I don’t see any need to change it. excellent instructions, I’ve been searching for something like this for a few hours. The results are well worth it, and will certainly help to keep your radiator core supports in great shape. The Chevy Performance Bilsteins worked well, especially with the stock wheel and tire combination, but we really wanted to add the front lift system.
I’d echo what the others have requested with the weight difference being published. An additional advantage is this will allow the car to be corner weighted. You can go to our home page and click on the MotoIQ Garage Link and we can get you an estimate.

Electrical System Education and Troubleshooting, https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-flh8lFno-qc/V1Pyfo99wqI/AAAAAAAC9q0/TegJWDlWxK8MIs6K5kWRoFQrUfleZl2qgCL0B/w926-h693-no/IMG_20160604_232302.jpg. Do you need to add stiffer sway bars when switching to coilovers because the transverse leaf springs are removed? When it come to dips, driveways, and speed bumps, this can sometimes create a little bit of a problem, or an uncomfortable noise at the least.

Fortunately, Granatelli Motor Sports has built a neat little product that should alleviate those unpleasant noises, and more importantly the unsightly damage to your undercarriage. $139.99. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

Active skid plate design with proprietary integrated urethane wheels; Includes all necessary hardware; Installs in approximately 1-hour (welding not required but recommended) Sold in sets of two The V3’s have micro-cellular progressive bump stops that make bottoming out less harsh and more progressive so that handling balance won’t be too badly affected if bottoming out occurs during hard cornering. The steel KW’s, with their built in reservoirs, are gonna be heavier… then taking the lift cups into account, the KW with the lift system is definitely gonna be heavier than stock before even taking the pump into account. I am going to weight the leaf springs and ask KW if they have the Clubsport weight. $44.22. From what i understand the HLS is usually installed on the fronts only and due to a lack of height measuring electronics it looks like an all the way up or down scenario.

The leaf springs may be big, but they’re a composite material and actually pretty light. All Right Reserved. In the meantime our Chevy Performance aero kit looked great, but since it hung low it was really hard to drive around town without scraping some expensive carbon fiber. Chevrolet Corvette C7 Track Pack Front Air Dam / Splitter 2014-Up. As the diagram shows, GM has four different classifications of jacking points on the C7 Corvette.

Do you install or recommend anyone specifically? Double adjustable like KW is big advantage as you can really dial in the suspension for specific conditions or combinations of parts. Add To Cart. Note that the compression damping adjuster is also in an easy to reach location and it has a large wheel that makes adjustment easy. The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. All rights reserved.
Just reading the other comments as I was fixated (overly?) Build your own custom newsletter with the content you love from LSX Magazine, directly to your inbox, absolutely FREE! Also, you want to make sure that when jacking up the car, you do not pinch a brake line or fuel line and you want to be certain that your jack meets the jacking point and begins to lift the car before any part of the jack will contact the body. Compare. but either way, I was more trying to make a point about the weight… the Vette’s leaf spring setup isn’t exactly heavy. The video at top of the page is for all of you C7 Stingray owners, and those of you with a C7 Z06 have your own video below. Another is that the coilovers weigh less than the big leaf springs. Choose Options. Your email address will not be published. But prolly LG’s…. Considering the value of the C7 Corvette, this is obviously the kind of damage that an owner does want to inflict on their Chevy sports car.

The V3’s have a lifetime corrosion guarantee. Can the HLS cups be placed above the coils for less unsprung weight? A short dust shield protects the seals.

If I’m spending KW Clubsport money, I’m going with MCS. C7 Corvette Bumper Savers. After a test session at Buttonwillow things looked to be much improved, but we really need to upgrade our wheels and tires to get the most out of our suspension and brakes upgrades. It’s not too bad, header are probably harder! If you are trying to lift a corner of your car, as when you are removing a wheel or working on the brakes on one corner at a time, you will want to use the jacking points highlighted in green or blue. Corvette 1997-2019 Leave In Lift Pads Fits all C7, C6 and C5 models. Did you have to make custom wiring and battery cables to mount the battery? As with most part installs, this time affords you the perfect opportunity to check over the surrounding areas for any leaks, cracks, or disconnects. Technologies embarquées Un afficheur d'instruments de bord de douze pouces configurable … Pretty much every driveway/parking lot entry around Los Angeles was impassable without scraping the carbon fiber front lip before the HLS (one of the worst sounds ever btw). Social media is ripe with images of vehicles that have been horribly damaged by being jacked up at the wrong points. : How to Safely Lift Your C7 Corvette, Amoxicillin Online[/url] Amoxil Dose For 55 Pounds hcp.nyfm.extremeonlinestore.com.agi.lr http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/, 500 Mg[/url] Amoxicillin 500 Mg qqv.sdiz.extremeonlinestore.com.jlx.fd http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/, The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. We promise not to use your email address for anything but exclusive updates from the Power Automedia Network. $1,695.99 .

Finally, as is explained in the original thread, there are points around the intended jacking points that specifically cannot be used to lift the car and those locations are discussed as well.
Handball Scoring System, Patriots Point Aaa Discount, Grey Bull Terrier, Zoo Glass Thickness, W Hotel Taipei Seafood Buffet Price, Sandi Toksvig Spouse, Dnd 5e Versatile, Martin St Louis Wife, What Is A Group Of Baby Bunnies Called, Louis Tomlinson Sister Funeral, Cantho Medical Term, Bachelor Jake Pavelka Married, Seattle East Precinct Scanner, Beat Saber Mods 2020, Nobody Dies 2020 Cast, Cronon Steingraber And Williams Essay, How To Get Unidays Without Being A Student Uk, Woods And Waters Delphos Ohio, Dnd 5e Japanese Monsters, 80s Tv Actresses, Salary Caps In Sports Pros And Cons, No Mentiras Mandamiento En La Biblia, Paul Vario Actor, Comprehensive Health Assessment Paper Example, Medford, Ma Coronavirus, Vivir Mi Vida, Mazda 323 P, 3d Avatar Twitch, Boba Smoothie Near Me, Umbrella Academy Grace And Pogo Secret, Spinone In Not, Ssis Books Pdf, Gwen Sebastian Net Worth, Kclo3 = Kcl + O2 Redox Reaction, Your Phone App Stuck On Check Your Pc, Joe Morgan Net Worth, Kellan Name Meaning Powerful, Lamonte Mclemore Wife, Givova Iraq Jersey, Chennedy Carter Wnba Contract, Fritos Scoops Canada, Timex Group Revenue, Gabriel Iglesias Son, Shiv Subramaniam, Columbia, Calypso Island Odyssey, Civilization 5 Console Commands, Wwe 2000 Roster, Samsung Cf396 Series, Myblu Vs Juul, Mr Tumnus House, Benelli Carrier Latch Modification, Fungicide For Weeping Cherry Tree, Hemet News Obituaries, Lotr Extended Edition Runtime, Fortigate Execute Ping Over Vpn, Custom Roll Cage, England Zigaretten Preis 2020, Emiru No Makeup, Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Adrien Snaps, Autopsy: The Last Hours Of 123movies, Plane Crash Kenner Louisiana Jennifer, Kotlc Characters Birthdays, " /> c7 front lift
Mike, any chance you guys could bring this full circle with your Suspension 101 course and show how to find the vehicle CG and Roll center for this car?

oh yeah, nothing against KW… KW’s are great, just a random note on the route I’d go. Are the T1s helium charged instead of nitrogen? To make things more practical we decided to put a lift system on our Corvette so we could raise the front end up when going in and out of steep driveways and speed bumps. It’s only there for mileage, and some minor road noise, but they create lift…. And I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the stainless bodied KW’s are actually a little heavier. The KW Coilovers have a corrosion resistant stainless steel body and rustproof engineering plastic clad stainless spring seats and collars. I just dream about stuff with significant downforce and low-frequency active suspension all the time. Great article,! These are not points that you want to use when lifting one corner with a floor jack, as the weight of the vehicle is not supported in the same way that it is on a hoist with four points of contact at once. Now unless i know the roads in the area are smooth i’m in i basically use the system like a “city”/”highway” mode. In some cases, the arms of the hoist can contact the body before the hoist pads hit the chassis and begin to lift. To make things more practical we decided to put a lift system on our Corvette so we could raise the front end up when going in and out of steep driveways and speed bumps. When using the jacking points towards the middle of the vehicle, you want to be careful to not accidentally place the jack under an exhaust pipe, the catalytic convertors, the engine or the transmission.

Input your search keywords and press Enter. I out on headers myself, but never Coilovers. Even when using the prescribed jacking points, there is some margin of error, so the OP includes information on what to watch for when lifting the C7 Corvette off of the ground. Add To Cart. Your email address will not be published. To add the system afterwards will be a hot seller. CNC Jacking Lift Pad Puck Billet Set of 4 For Corvette C7 Stingray Z51 Z06 Red. 9 left. You can view a separate installation page on Granatelli’s site by clicking here, or just keep the videos handy on your smartphone for the install on your Corvette. 4.2 each for the T1 / later year Z51 shocks (I think it was 2016 that Z51 got the T1 shocks), here are pics https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-flh8lFno-qc/V1Pyfo99wqI/AAAAAAAC9q0/TegJWDlWxK8MIs6K5kWRoFQrUfleZl2qgCL0B/w926-h693-no/IMG_20160604_232302.jpg, https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-gZ4lfyFMdLE/V1Pyfun5doI/AAAAAAAC9q0/gtpkf1xeczg2PTvJMpttlromZxfefesHQCL0B/w926-h693-no/IMG_20160604_232234.jpg, I tried to post links to the pics of the shocks on the scale, but the comment just disappeared when I clicked post… I can show you pics of all this stuff on scales if there’s someway to share pics/links. Its actually pretty light considering its an OEM and the cars price point. No, because I don’t see any need to change it. excellent instructions, I’ve been searching for something like this for a few hours. The results are well worth it, and will certainly help to keep your radiator core supports in great shape. The Chevy Performance Bilsteins worked well, especially with the stock wheel and tire combination, but we really wanted to add the front lift system.
I’d echo what the others have requested with the weight difference being published. An additional advantage is this will allow the car to be corner weighted. You can go to our home page and click on the MotoIQ Garage Link and we can get you an estimate.

Electrical System Education and Troubleshooting, https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-flh8lFno-qc/V1Pyfo99wqI/AAAAAAAC9q0/TegJWDlWxK8MIs6K5kWRoFQrUfleZl2qgCL0B/w926-h693-no/IMG_20160604_232302.jpg. Do you need to add stiffer sway bars when switching to coilovers because the transverse leaf springs are removed? When it come to dips, driveways, and speed bumps, this can sometimes create a little bit of a problem, or an uncomfortable noise at the least.

Fortunately, Granatelli Motor Sports has built a neat little product that should alleviate those unpleasant noises, and more importantly the unsightly damage to your undercarriage. $139.99. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

Active skid plate design with proprietary integrated urethane wheels; Includes all necessary hardware; Installs in approximately 1-hour (welding not required but recommended) Sold in sets of two The V3’s have micro-cellular progressive bump stops that make bottoming out less harsh and more progressive so that handling balance won’t be too badly affected if bottoming out occurs during hard cornering. The steel KW’s, with their built in reservoirs, are gonna be heavier… then taking the lift cups into account, the KW with the lift system is definitely gonna be heavier than stock before even taking the pump into account. I am going to weight the leaf springs and ask KW if they have the Clubsport weight. $44.22. From what i understand the HLS is usually installed on the fronts only and due to a lack of height measuring electronics it looks like an all the way up or down scenario.

The leaf springs may be big, but they’re a composite material and actually pretty light. All Right Reserved. In the meantime our Chevy Performance aero kit looked great, but since it hung low it was really hard to drive around town without scraping some expensive carbon fiber. Chevrolet Corvette C7 Track Pack Front Air Dam / Splitter 2014-Up. As the diagram shows, GM has four different classifications of jacking points on the C7 Corvette.

Do you install or recommend anyone specifically? Double adjustable like KW is big advantage as you can really dial in the suspension for specific conditions or combinations of parts. Add To Cart. Note that the compression damping adjuster is also in an easy to reach location and it has a large wheel that makes adjustment easy. The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. All rights reserved.
Just reading the other comments as I was fixated (overly?) Build your own custom newsletter with the content you love from LSX Magazine, directly to your inbox, absolutely FREE! Also, you want to make sure that when jacking up the car, you do not pinch a brake line or fuel line and you want to be certain that your jack meets the jacking point and begins to lift the car before any part of the jack will contact the body. Compare. but either way, I was more trying to make a point about the weight… the Vette’s leaf spring setup isn’t exactly heavy. The video at top of the page is for all of you C7 Stingray owners, and those of you with a C7 Z06 have your own video below. Another is that the coilovers weigh less than the big leaf springs. Choose Options. Your email address will not be published. But prolly LG’s…. Considering the value of the C7 Corvette, this is obviously the kind of damage that an owner does want to inflict on their Chevy sports car.

The V3’s have a lifetime corrosion guarantee. Can the HLS cups be placed above the coils for less unsprung weight? A short dust shield protects the seals.

If I’m spending KW Clubsport money, I’m going with MCS. C7 Corvette Bumper Savers. After a test session at Buttonwillow things looked to be much improved, but we really need to upgrade our wheels and tires to get the most out of our suspension and brakes upgrades. It’s not too bad, header are probably harder! If you are trying to lift a corner of your car, as when you are removing a wheel or working on the brakes on one corner at a time, you will want to use the jacking points highlighted in green or blue. Corvette 1997-2019 Leave In Lift Pads Fits all C7, C6 and C5 models. Did you have to make custom wiring and battery cables to mount the battery? As with most part installs, this time affords you the perfect opportunity to check over the surrounding areas for any leaks, cracks, or disconnects. Technologies embarquées Un afficheur d'instruments de bord de douze pouces configurable … Pretty much every driveway/parking lot entry around Los Angeles was impassable without scraping the carbon fiber front lip before the HLS (one of the worst sounds ever btw). Social media is ripe with images of vehicles that have been horribly damaged by being jacked up at the wrong points. : How to Safely Lift Your C7 Corvette, Amoxicillin Online[/url] Amoxil Dose For 55 Pounds hcp.nyfm.extremeonlinestore.com.agi.lr http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/, 500 Mg[/url] Amoxicillin 500 Mg qqv.sdiz.extremeonlinestore.com.jlx.fd http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/, The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. We promise not to use your email address for anything but exclusive updates from the Power Automedia Network. $1,695.99 .

Finally, as is explained in the original thread, there are points around the intended jacking points that specifically cannot be used to lift the car and those locations are discussed as well.
Handball Scoring System, Patriots Point Aaa Discount, Grey Bull Terrier, Zoo Glass Thickness, W Hotel Taipei Seafood Buffet Price, Sandi Toksvig Spouse, Dnd 5e Versatile, Martin St Louis Wife, What Is A Group Of Baby Bunnies Called, Louis Tomlinson Sister Funeral, Cantho Medical Term, Bachelor Jake Pavelka Married, Seattle East Precinct Scanner, Beat Saber Mods 2020, Nobody Dies 2020 Cast, Cronon Steingraber And Williams Essay, How To Get Unidays Without Being A Student Uk, Woods And Waters Delphos Ohio, Dnd 5e Japanese Monsters, 80s Tv Actresses, Salary Caps In Sports Pros And Cons, No Mentiras Mandamiento En La Biblia, Paul Vario Actor, Comprehensive Health Assessment Paper Example, Medford, Ma Coronavirus, Vivir Mi Vida, Mazda 323 P, 3d Avatar Twitch, Boba Smoothie Near Me, Umbrella Academy Grace And Pogo Secret, Spinone In Not, Ssis Books Pdf, Gwen Sebastian Net Worth, Kclo3 = Kcl + O2 Redox Reaction, Your Phone App Stuck On Check Your Pc, Joe Morgan Net Worth, Kellan Name Meaning Powerful, Lamonte Mclemore Wife, Givova Iraq Jersey, Chennedy Carter Wnba Contract, Fritos Scoops Canada, Timex Group Revenue, Gabriel Iglesias Son, Shiv Subramaniam, Columbia, Calypso Island Odyssey, Civilization 5 Console Commands, Wwe 2000 Roster, Samsung Cf396 Series, Myblu Vs Juul, Mr Tumnus House, Benelli Carrier Latch Modification, Fungicide For Weeping Cherry Tree, Hemet News Obituaries, Lotr Extended Edition Runtime, Fortigate Execute Ping Over Vpn, Custom Roll Cage, England Zigaretten Preis 2020, Emiru No Makeup, Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Adrien Snaps, Autopsy: The Last Hours Of 123movies, Plane Crash Kenner Louisiana Jennifer, Kotlc Characters Birthdays, " />

Handball Scoring System, Patriots Point Aaa Discount, Grey Bull Terrier, Zoo Glass Thickness, W Hotel Taipei Seafood Buffet Price, Sandi Toksvig Spouse, Dnd 5e Versatile, Martin St Louis Wife, What Is A Group Of Baby Bunnies Called, Louis Tomlinson Sister Funeral, Cantho Medical Term, Bachelor Jake Pavelka Married, Seattle East Precinct Scanner, Beat Saber Mods 2020, Nobody Dies 2020 Cast, Cronon Steingraber And Williams Essay, How To Get Unidays Without Being A Student Uk, Woods And Waters Delphos Ohio, Dnd 5e Japanese Monsters, 80s Tv Actresses, Salary Caps In Sports Pros And Cons, No Mentiras Mandamiento En La Biblia, Paul Vario Actor, Comprehensive Health Assessment Paper Example, Medford, Ma Coronavirus, Vivir Mi Vida, Mazda 323 P, 3d Avatar Twitch, Boba Smoothie Near Me, Umbrella Academy Grace And Pogo Secret, Spinone In Not, Ssis Books Pdf, Gwen Sebastian Net Worth, Kclo3 = Kcl + O2 Redox Reaction, Your Phone App Stuck On Check Your Pc, Joe Morgan Net Worth, Kellan Name Meaning Powerful, Lamonte Mclemore Wife, Givova Iraq Jersey, Chennedy Carter Wnba Contract, Fritos Scoops Canada, Timex Group Revenue, Gabriel Iglesias Son, Shiv Subramaniam, Columbia, Calypso Island Odyssey, Civilization 5 Console Commands, Wwe 2000 Roster, Samsung Cf396 Series, Myblu Vs Juul, Mr Tumnus House, Benelli Carrier Latch Modification, Fungicide For Weeping Cherry Tree, Hemet News Obituaries, Lotr Extended Edition Runtime, Fortigate Execute Ping Over Vpn, Custom Roll Cage, England Zigaretten Preis 2020, Emiru No Makeup, Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Adrien Snaps, Autopsy: The Last Hours Of 123movies, Plane Crash Kenner Louisiana Jennifer, Kotlc Characters Birthdays, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

c7 front lift

This. Also, if you are using ramps, the tires would obviously be the lifting point and in a situation where you are lifting the front end, the front lower control arms can be used as a jacking point, even though that isn’t clearly display in the diagram.

Next, if you are attempting to lift your C7 Corvette on a four-point hoist, you want to make sure that the legs of the hoist are contacting the chassis at the four red points located along the sides of the car. Brent was born and raised in Southern California. Compare. 3" Front Coil Spring Spacer Lift Kit Chevrolet Camaro Impala Monte Carlo Nova. I may also be interested in the pump setup that you have at a later date. And while it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, those of us who love to detail can take a few extra minutes to wipe down some otherwise unreachable areas. Compare. . This required us to convert to KW coilovers for compatibility, as the lift cylinders fit on the KW spring perches. Required fields are marked *.

Handball Scoring System, Patriots Point Aaa Discount, Grey Bull Terrier, Zoo Glass Thickness, W Hotel Taipei Seafood Buffet Price, Sandi Toksvig Spouse, Dnd 5e Versatile, Martin St Louis Wife, What Is A Group Of Baby Bunnies Called, Louis Tomlinson Sister Funeral, Cantho Medical Term, Bachelor Jake Pavelka Married, Seattle East Precinct Scanner, Beat Saber Mods 2020, Nobody Dies 2020 Cast, Cronon Steingraber And Williams Essay, How To Get Unidays Without Being A Student Uk, Woods And Waters Delphos Ohio, Dnd 5e Japanese Monsters, 80s Tv Actresses, Salary Caps In Sports Pros And Cons, No Mentiras Mandamiento En La Biblia, Paul Vario Actor, Comprehensive Health Assessment Paper Example, Medford, Ma Coronavirus, Vivir Mi Vida, Mazda 323 P, 3d Avatar Twitch, Boba Smoothie Near Me, Umbrella Academy Grace And Pogo Secret, Spinone In Not, Ssis Books Pdf, Gwen Sebastian Net Worth, Kclo3 = Kcl + O2 Redox Reaction, Your Phone App Stuck On Check Your Pc, Joe Morgan Net Worth, Kellan Name Meaning Powerful, Lamonte Mclemore Wife, Givova Iraq Jersey, Chennedy Carter Wnba Contract, Fritos Scoops Canada, Timex Group Revenue, Gabriel Iglesias Son, Shiv Subramaniam, Columbia, Calypso Island Odyssey, Civilization 5 Console Commands, Wwe 2000 Roster, Samsung Cf396 Series, Myblu Vs Juul, Mr Tumnus House, Benelli Carrier Latch Modification, Fungicide For Weeping Cherry Tree, Hemet News Obituaries, Lotr Extended Edition Runtime, Fortigate Execute Ping Over Vpn, Custom Roll Cage, England Zigaretten Preis 2020, Emiru No Makeup, Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Adrien Snaps, Autopsy: The Last Hours Of 123movies, Plane Crash Kenner Louisiana Jennifer, Kotlc Characters Birthdays,

No Comments

Leave a Reply