Infinity Engine Unity, Imrozia Suits Uk, Nastya Shubskaya Father, Anschutz Rifles Uk, Is Leah Renee Married, Cobbler Sewing Machine, Kitten Age Chart, Seeing A Tarantula In Dream Islam, " /> eclectus parrot for sale newcastle nsw Infinity Engine Unity, Imrozia Suits Uk, Nastya Shubskaya Father, Anschutz Rifles Uk, Is Leah Renee Married, Cobbler Sewing Machine, Kitten Age Chart, Seeing A Tarantula In Dream Islam, " /> Infinity Engine Unity, Imrozia Suits Uk, Nastya Shubskaya Father, Anschutz Rifles Uk, Is Leah Renee Married, Cobbler Sewing Machine, Kitten Age Chart, Seeing A Tarantula In Dream Islam, " /> Infinity Engine Unity, Imrozia Suits Uk, Nastya Shubskaya Father, Anschutz Rifles Uk, Is Leah Renee Married, Cobbler Sewing Machine, Kitten Age Chart, Seeing A Tarantula In Dream Islam, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

eclectus parrot for sale newcastle nsw

Can be any age, located anywhere in NSW. 2/5 Westerway Street, Slacks Creek, QLD, 4127. He has a white head with 3 cheek spots on each side, blue chest, black and white striped wings. Handraised since 10 days old, now 18 weeks old. Male parrot with a purple leg band. via air & road (cost applies). Asking $550 for the alexandrine and she can come with a stand for $50 Hello! Hello misses ruby Loves attention and cuddles, plays with kids daily Steve for more info Male and Female Eclectus parrots. The cheapest offer starts at $ 45. The female is plucked from breeding. Male Princess Parrot, a very strong flyer. She is semi tamed Must be a bird lover and willing to put in the time. Green Cheek Conure found in Toowoomba on 10 June 2020. For Sale. Copyright © 2007-2020 Marktplaats B.V. All Rights Reserved. She has been plucked since I have owned her and despite my best efforts her feathers have not grown back so I suspect there has been some feather follicle damage from her plucking. NO TO WASTER!!! Very tame hand raised female ecky. please call for fur, I have for sale a proven breeding pair of Eclectus parrots. Perfect time to bond He will fly to you on command and lands on your shoulder. 1 - 22 of 22 ads. Green pair and blue pair Pair of breeding adult rainbow lorikeets The healthy 18 months old birds are well looked after fed with daily fresh fruit and vegetables. Thanks for registering an account with PetSales. Advertising for a Friend Call Robert ********3630 for more info, Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android. Very tame and can learn tricks Where’s ruby https://www.facebook.com/groups/companionwingsaustralia No to clipped wing!!! Indian Ringneck Parrot lost from Gympie, QLD on 15 June 2020. © 2018 Parrot Society of Australia Inc. |  Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Website Design : Advance Association Management Pty Ltd. Dayne, Eclectus ( handraised ) $900 sold Alexandrine ungender (handraised) $550 All our birds has been handraised since 2 weeks old so you will be assured that they are 100% tamed and they been raised with quality formula. Barely eats seeds I'm looking for birds to handrear. $500 . We recently bought this guy from a pet shop, he was hand raised however is no longer tame. Cockatiel grey in colour, lost from Pennant Hills NSW on 7 June 2020. His name is Marcoo and he responds to little tuk tuk sound and whistling. Parrots for Sale. Also needs fresh fruit and vegetables every day. This baby can be placed upon a layby where you can pay off as you wait and get regular pics so you to can enjoy watching bubs grow up. She has a sliver leg band, can say "Hello bird" and "Hello Dolly". PLEASE CONTACT CANDICE IF SIGHTED OR FOUND: 0410 288 456. Text if interested 13 hours ago . All baby parrots are in beautiful health / feather that we sell here for our breeders. Hello Parrot Society of Australia Members receive 20% off storewide! Loves kids, loves sitting on your shoulder all day. Can give 2 breeding box for FREE if you want. Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management. Also needs fresh fruit and vegetables every day. Come and get your COMPANION BIRD that your family will surely love and adore, I have handraised them since they were 2 weeks old and you rest assured that they are 100% handraised. Mimi was lost near Luhrs Rd and Ashbrook Avenue. Calls only thanks - if the add is still up yes they are still available These gorgeous girls have been fed nothing but the best of top quality baby food and hand raising mix. designed and managed by SaltyBrains pty ltd. No plucking and in excellent health Can be dismantled easily. Hay-Zus is a cockatiel, he looks standard with a yellow face and red cheeks. I'm not in a rush a sell her so please only serious offers. We've had him since he was a baby. Weaned to Vetafarm Paradise Pellets and plenty of fruits and vegetables these babies have been fed nothing but the best of hand raising neocare and had plenty of love and attention. Female eclectus parrot is 2 years old PLEASE CONTACT CHERYL IF SIGHTED OR FOUND: 0466 118 261. I'm interested in eclectus, cockatoos, macaws and other similar sized birds. He has not been with a female so I don't know how he will react. Purebred black pugs. For Sale. Reared one in one so tamer than most. Cockatiel lost from Cheltneham, NSW on 23 June 2020. Located Dora Creek $850 Sun Conure lost from Bardwell Valley, NSW on 14 May, 2020. Very friendly and tame. Calls only thanks - if the add is still up yes they are still available These gorgeous girls have been fed nothing but the best of top quality baby food and hand raising mix. Also needs fresh fruit and vegetables every day. Must be a bird lover and willing to put in the time. Blue, male Indian Ringneck Parrot has flown out of his cage. Findads.com.au. Eclectus parrot hen lost from Urraween QLD on 4 May 2020. This extrmely durable cage is deal for macaws of any size, cockatoos, amazons, eclectus and other like-sized birds. This little boy is 3 mths old and is ready to go. Selling 2 females. PetSales - All rights reserved - Developed by Launchpad App Development. Fully weaned, eating fruit and vegetables, good quality parrot mix, some seed will be supplied. He has a green PSA leg ring with a number, which can be given on request. Eclectus Parrot hen lost from Tamborine on 24 June 2020. He has not been with a female so I don't know how he will react. She loves corn and apples, does not like to be handled and is a bit bit. All relevant information pertaining to the importation or export of parrots and contact details for further enquiries can be sourced here. This bird needs alots of care and attention 6 years’ experience with Eclectus Parrots, life long experience with birds.. Please contact me if you have one. Hand raised Eclectus parrot (5 months old) Needs a loving owner that is willing to give her lots of cuddles. 25/10/2020. Cage is included with his toys Price is firm PLEASE CONTACT RATTANA IF SIGHTED OR FOUND: 0435 917 793. They bring us joy, laughter, and sometimes tears, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Rabbit. Beatuiful hand raised parrots ready to go to a lovely forever home. Raj went missing from my home in Kooringal on the 7th June. Providing information and support on the keeping, breeding and care of parrots in captivity and encouraging 'best practice' for all aspects of parrot aviculture. Hand raising male eclectus update with photo Emeraldparrots Leppington, NSW 20 Oct 2020 Selling Nanday conure breeding pair Tt100 Parramatta, NSW 20 Oct 2020 Hooded Parrots - Young Pairs & Spares Rosella Fella Between Newcastle & ., NSW 20 Oct 2020 YOUNG SENEGAL PARROTS.DNA.D rcrawford15 Browns Pla­ins.BRISBA­NE.4118, Q­LD­ 20 Oct … 12 weeks old. Come and get your COMPANION BIRD that your family will surely love and adore, I have handraised them since they were 2 weeks old and you rest assured that they are 100% handraised. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. My son saved up for years to buy her but unfortunately he doesn't have the time required to put into her so I have been but I really need to find a forever home for her. The Parrot Society of Australia is not responsible for any enquiries concerning the importation or exportation of native and exotic birdlife. Reward offered. I have had them for around 6 years now but unfortunately it is time to downsize. He would either need a person with time to tame him or maybe a friend in an aviary. African Grey baby boy… This is the worlds smartest parrot. Item Description Sliding bottom tray and base for easy cleaning Been feed fresh fruits and vegetables daily. 0.00. $750 Hand raised eclectus parrots. 59 results found sort by: The following ads have expired and may no longer be available. Australia. Call or msg. By registering as a Breeder, you will receive unlimited individual animal listings as well as being included in the Breeders section on the home page. Princess Parrot lost from Sandigo NSW on 29 May 2020. Breed:Koolie, $1,100. Talks alot Only 1 male left PLEASE CONTACT STACEY IF SIGHTED OR FOUND: 0452 443 700. I have 2 male and 4 female eclectus parrots for sale. Just to give you an insight into what their temperament is like. PLEASE CONTACT TARSHA IF SIGHTED OR FOUND: 0499 354 541. Our beautiful Eclectus Parrot 'Monty" has flown away in the Munno Para West area (near Stebonheath Rd). The male is tame but not when it’s breeding season as he protects the female but they eat from your hand if you offer food. Eclectus ( handraised ) $900 sold Alexandrine ungender (handraised) $550 All our birds has been handraised since 2 weeks old so you will be assured that they are 100% tamed and they been raised with quality formula. Hand Raised Baby Eclectus Hen. She is aviary breed and is not friendly to human hands, I suspect this is from her past experiences but she will talk back i. Hi, I’m after an eclectus pair. Now starting to eat on their own they should be ready around November 15 and another December 15. Green Cheek Conure lost from Quaker Hill, NSW on 24 June 2020. Hoping someone has found him and is trying to get him home to me. All baby parrots are in beautiful health / feather that we sell here for our breeders. E.g. They are also Trained to do FREE flight indoor and outdoor. Their intelligence is on the high side, They can talk and sing if you’d like to teach them. female eclectus (hand raised) Please to time waster! He will fly to you on command and lands on your shoulder. Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management. Dolly has escaped from Caddy Avenue, Urraween again. Both talk a lot they say There are gorgeous babies coming up ready for the end of April 2018, the featured video on top of the page is of past babies we’ve raised.

Infinity Engine Unity, Imrozia Suits Uk, Nastya Shubskaya Father, Anschutz Rifles Uk, Is Leah Renee Married, Cobbler Sewing Machine, Kitten Age Chart, Seeing A Tarantula In Dream Islam,

No Comments

Leave a Reply