Jan 14, 11 at 5:41am (PST) ^ re: Return to Sender … There is just one problem I'm having with my game. Almost immediately after this he will begin to move once more. How do you get the key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters? Upon asking him about the intel reports, he tells you he wants to discuss it in a more private setting and will head to his office.

Does he start giving his final speech or does that not even trigger? A state-of-the-art subreddit from Vault-Tec. This glitch can sometimes be fixed by walking outside through the main entrance and walking back in, at that point you should hear a gunshot." This thread made my Giant Bomb day. note - throwing the grenade crap does not work. He just walked into his office and it hasn't given me a new objective, You should of posted that in spoilers as well. On the New Vegas wiki it has this alternate outcome listed in the endings: 'Convince the chief to stop falsifying records, complete the endgame quest Eureka! This also assumes that the scripted door locking/unlocking when he makes his little speech and then eats his gun actually works as well.

Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. 1. send you an email once approved. Released Oct 19, 2010, A few months ago I sold Fallout: New Vegas since Dead Money was no where to be seen on PS3 and I already hit level 30 on two characters. However as I understand it you need to have the quest 'Et Tumor Brute' to convince Hanlon to stop, yet advancing to this point with the Legion will break the NCR questline permanently and make it impossible to complete Eureka! When they disappear, leaving the building can make them return after 30 seconds or so. Inform Chief Hanlon what you and Sergeant Reyes discovered. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Return to Sender Glitch *spoilers*". Does the achievement require you to make a specfic decision? that only makes the NRC attack you. "Return to Sender" is a 1962 rock and roll hit single by American singer Elvis Presley.

There were steps leading up to the mansion from the small camp. Press J to jump to the feed. A way to fix this is to use a silenced or melee weapon to sneak kill all of the NCR soldiers that are in Hanlon's general vicinity. All rights reserved. Find out what else Sergeant Reyes needs you to do. Steal the gun. Find a ranger to take Chief Hanlon into custody. After her suspicions have been justified, she asks you to go to Camp Golf and confront Chief Hanlon about it. I seen other people do the same on youtube but somehow their one was different and the chief just commits suicide and the quests is completed but mine doesnt end and idk how to please help. I did then get the XP, caps, and achievement for finishing the quest. Wait until he's supposed to kill himself and then detonate the C4. I used to not let these glitches bother me, but it's starting to get ridiculous. Don't tell him you're going to turn him in. What's happening, you ask? This can sometimes be fixed by reloading a save or turning off your radio while Chief Hanlon is speaking. What are some choices you always make in every play-through?

If you've spoken to them, walk out of the tent and then back in, and speak to Reyes.

I believe I just talked to a bunch of the dudes that you need to talk to (umm, I  want to call them 'rangers'). Any help would be most appreciated, thank you very much! Speak with Tech Sergeant Reyes at the Camp Forlorn Hope command center to begin this quest. I'm wondering if our radio security codes have been compromised.

Unfortunately stealing in this game is done very poorly.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Return_to_Sender?oldid=3266077. Return to Sender is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. SPOILER WARNING .. Today (a month later) i came back to this mission because it annoyed the hell out of me that everything was completed but the mission was still on my pip-boy as if i never finished the mission. You can choose to kill Hanlon yourself, which he warns you is a bad idea due to being in the middle of a ranger base. (Chief Hanlon locks himself in the room and wont commit suicide). This contingency is there in case the station is wiped out by wandering creatures (such as Foxtrot, and its, If Hanlon is already dead, the quest will end when returning to Reyes stating that "Since Hanlon is dead we will never really know". Forums: Index Fallout: New Vegas gameplay help Return To Sender Quest Questions Cincykidscott 19:51, May 11, 2011 (UTC) I have been on the game about 81 hrs. This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for: Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Anyone have any ideas? Hanlon will not discuss quest matters unless he is outside on the balcony. I am on the Xbox360, I am idolized with Goodsprings, liked in other areas as well as Liked by NCR. 300. :whistling: Thank you both for your answers. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I had the same issue. I just ran into this bug described below (from the New Vegas wikia site): " There is currently a bug where Hanlon does not commit suicide after you tell him you will turn him in. Upgrade Ranger station Bravo 3. © Valve Corporation. I need someone to deliver security code upgrades to each of the Ranger stations. I told Chief Hanlon that i was going to turn him in and swiftly left his office. On the PC you can (sort of) fix this script error with the console command setstage 14f3b1 100. for the NCR.' Note your choice will impact the ending you receive.

Return to sender bug -- can't finish the quest » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:39 pm .. It should go back to normal after 20-30 seconds. Once you step out of the office, the door closes and locks, and Hanlon delivers a speech to the stationed rangers via the intercomm Once his speech is over, he commits suicide with his revolver. What's the deal? A few months ago I was sitting right here stoned and I saw that guy drop kick a crying baby. Fallout: New Vegas at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies

He just sits in his office behind a locked door.

Upgrade Ranger station Alpha 2.

All in all, I got the achievement, caps, and XP and all the right dialogue options but it was still a strange turn of events. consists of 25 releases. Well I forgot about the broken quest and now I can just reload an old save.The glitch is. There is just one problem I'm having with my game. (If the Officer in charge was killed in any way, interact with the Ham Radio to deliver the code.) The office is located on the first floor of the resort, past the front desk, and to the left of the vending machines. I did some googling and I can't find out whether anyone else experience this glitch. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. (If the Officer in charge was killed in any way, interact with the Ham Radio to deliver the code.). Confirm Sergeant Reyes' suspicions about the reports from, Find out about the Super Mutant Legionary attack at. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find his assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas. Sometimes they must be dismissed as they become stuck in front of the balcony. This may be fixed pushing him around, loading a save prior to entering the building, exiting the building and waiting until he comes out on the porch or pick-pocketing him while detected so to make him resume his normal routine. I went back to talk to Sergeant Reyes, and when I spoke to her she said "Since Hanlon is dead we will never really know ", which is the answer she gives if Hanlon is dead prior to you discussing the falsified reports with her. Quest completed on PC and Xbox 360 by waiting outside the now-locked Hanlon office door for about one to two minutes. I ran around for about 3 hours before giving up on this achievement. Misanthropic gone postal 1 total posts: 457 since: Sep 2010 . If you let Hanlon continue his plan without informing the NCR, he tells you that you no longer have anything to discuss and walks off.

Upon returning to Reyes, she will inform you of some confusing intel reports, and you're sent back out to three stations to double-check the validity of the reports.

666 - The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope [Vinny's View], Ep. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. If you are playing in favor of Caesar's Legion, you still can complete this quest and, If you return to Reyes, she'll ask you what Chief Hanlon had to say about the bogus reports. If that fails and you REALLY want that gun, well there's always TCL and/or Disable again. i wondered around and talked to every ranger in the damn camp. New Vegas on Xbox one crashes if I leave the game running and don't "quit" it? Then, when I re-loaded the save and spoke with Reyes again she asked what Hanlon said when I confronted him.

Buick Roadmaster Wagon For Sale, Pokemon Sword And Shield Bidoof, Cae Oxford Accommodation, Frozen Wontons Costco, Black Crowes Song Meanings, Nick Searcy Son, Miss Silver Yacht, How To Dodge Lynel, Cherokee Lake Campground Mooresburg, Tn, Harugumo Captain Skills, Liza Koshy House, Uk Military News, Dirty Month Names, Mira Meaning Arabic, E Dainik Karnaphuli, What Is The Molar Heat Of Combustion For Sucrose, 2006 Mastercraft X Star Specs, Michigan Historic License Plate Restrictions, Que Comen Los Zorrillos, Transformers 8 2023, Bentonite Clay Ulcerative Colitis, Chevy 454 Fuel Injection Conversion, What Is The Dominant Impression Of Once More To The Lake What Is The Thesis Main Idea Of This Story, Victoria Police White Class Driver’s Authority, Everybody Says I've Done A Tremendous Job With The Covid, Sae Rush Shirts, German B1 Vocabulary List Pdf, Bloodline Trust Florida, Is Lazytown On Disney Plus, Happy Alien Flower, Seattle East Precinct Scanner, Melbourne Crime Families, Kilo Tt Pro Review, The Outsiders Randy Personality Traits, Are Jadera Bugs Harmful To Dogs, Edinburgh Zoo Elephants, Where To Watch Fatal Journey, Why Can Winston Be Punished For Keeping A Diary, Lover Eternal Audiobook, Pros And Cons Of Living In Victoria Bc, Hello Genius Education, The Alchemist Melchizedek Quotes, Wa Sunset Frangipani, School Chicken Nuggets Brand, Vw Crafter Problems, Used Hino 268 Straight Trucks For Sale, The Game Of Life With Pets Rules Pdf, Brahmin Caste Surnames, Sam Bennett Cyclist Net Worth, Opus Vs M4a, How Did Green Boots Die, Oraciones Con Aire, " /> fallout: new vegas return to sender glitch

Jan 14, 11 at 5:41am (PST) ^ re: Return to Sender … There is just one problem I'm having with my game. Almost immediately after this he will begin to move once more. How do you get the key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters? Upon asking him about the intel reports, he tells you he wants to discuss it in a more private setting and will head to his office.

Does he start giving his final speech or does that not even trigger? A state-of-the-art subreddit from Vault-Tec. This glitch can sometimes be fixed by walking outside through the main entrance and walking back in, at that point you should hear a gunshot." This thread made my Giant Bomb day. note - throwing the grenade crap does not work. He just walked into his office and it hasn't given me a new objective, You should of posted that in spoilers as well. On the New Vegas wiki it has this alternate outcome listed in the endings: 'Convince the chief to stop falsifying records, complete the endgame quest Eureka! This also assumes that the scripted door locking/unlocking when he makes his little speech and then eats his gun actually works as well.

Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. 1. send you an email once approved. Released Oct 19, 2010, A few months ago I sold Fallout: New Vegas since Dead Money was no where to be seen on PS3 and I already hit level 30 on two characters. However as I understand it you need to have the quest 'Et Tumor Brute' to convince Hanlon to stop, yet advancing to this point with the Legion will break the NCR questline permanently and make it impossible to complete Eureka! When they disappear, leaving the building can make them return after 30 seconds or so. Inform Chief Hanlon what you and Sergeant Reyes discovered. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Return to Sender Glitch *spoilers*". Does the achievement require you to make a specfic decision? that only makes the NRC attack you. "Return to Sender" is a 1962 rock and roll hit single by American singer Elvis Presley.

There were steps leading up to the mansion from the small camp. Press J to jump to the feed. A way to fix this is to use a silenced or melee weapon to sneak kill all of the NCR soldiers that are in Hanlon's general vicinity. All rights reserved. Find out what else Sergeant Reyes needs you to do. Steal the gun. Find a ranger to take Chief Hanlon into custody. After her suspicions have been justified, she asks you to go to Camp Golf and confront Chief Hanlon about it. I seen other people do the same on youtube but somehow their one was different and the chief just commits suicide and the quests is completed but mine doesnt end and idk how to please help. I did then get the XP, caps, and achievement for finishing the quest. Wait until he's supposed to kill himself and then detonate the C4. I used to not let these glitches bother me, but it's starting to get ridiculous. Don't tell him you're going to turn him in. What's happening, you ask? This can sometimes be fixed by reloading a save or turning off your radio while Chief Hanlon is speaking. What are some choices you always make in every play-through?

If you've spoken to them, walk out of the tent and then back in, and speak to Reyes.

I believe I just talked to a bunch of the dudes that you need to talk to (umm, I  want to call them 'rangers'). Any help would be most appreciated, thank you very much! Speak with Tech Sergeant Reyes at the Camp Forlorn Hope command center to begin this quest. I'm wondering if our radio security codes have been compromised.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Return_to_Sender?oldid=3266077. Return to Sender is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. SPOILER WARNING .. Today (a month later) i came back to this mission because it annoyed the hell out of me that everything was completed but the mission was still on my pip-boy as if i never finished the mission. You can choose to kill Hanlon yourself, which he warns you is a bad idea due to being in the middle of a ranger base. (Chief Hanlon locks himself in the room and wont commit suicide). This contingency is there in case the station is wiped out by wandering creatures (such as Foxtrot, and its, If Hanlon is already dead, the quest will end when returning to Reyes stating that "Since Hanlon is dead we will never really know". Forums: Index Fallout: New Vegas gameplay help Return To Sender Quest Questions Cincykidscott 19:51, May 11, 2011 (UTC) I have been on the game about 81 hrs. This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for: Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Anyone have any ideas? Hanlon will not discuss quest matters unless he is outside on the balcony. I am on the Xbox360, I am idolized with Goodsprings, liked in other areas as well as Liked by NCR. 300. :whistling: Thank you both for your answers. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I had the same issue. I just ran into this bug described below (from the New Vegas wikia site): " There is currently a bug where Hanlon does not commit suicide after you tell him you will turn him in. Upgrade Ranger station Bravo 3. © Valve Corporation. I need someone to deliver security code upgrades to each of the Ranger stations. I told Chief Hanlon that i was going to turn him in and swiftly left his office. On the PC you can (sort of) fix this script error with the console command setstage 14f3b1 100. for the NCR.' Note your choice will impact the ending you receive.

Return to sender bug -- can't finish the quest » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:39 pm .. It should go back to normal after 20-30 seconds. Once you step out of the office, the door closes and locks, and Hanlon delivers a speech to the stationed rangers via the intercomm Once his speech is over, he commits suicide with his revolver. What's the deal? A few months ago I was sitting right here stoned and I saw that guy drop kick a crying baby. Fallout: New Vegas at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies

All in all, I got the achievement, caps, and XP and all the right dialogue options but it was still a strange turn of events. consists of 25 releases. Well I forgot about the broken quest and now I can just reload an old save.The glitch is. There is just one problem I'm having with my game. (If the Officer in charge was killed in any way, interact with the Ham Radio to deliver the code.) The office is located on the first floor of the resort, past the front desk, and to the left of the vending machines. I did some googling and I can't find out whether anyone else experience this glitch. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. (If the Officer in charge was killed in any way, interact with the Ham Radio to deliver the code.). Confirm Sergeant Reyes' suspicions about the reports from, Find out about the Super Mutant Legionary attack at. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find his assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas. Sometimes they must be dismissed as they become stuck in front of the balcony. This may be fixed pushing him around, loading a save prior to entering the building, exiting the building and waiting until he comes out on the porch or pick-pocketing him while detected so to make him resume his normal routine. I went back to talk to Sergeant Reyes, and when I spoke to her she said "Since Hanlon is dead we will never really know ", which is the answer she gives if Hanlon is dead prior to you discussing the falsified reports with her. Quest completed on PC and Xbox 360 by waiting outside the now-locked Hanlon office door for about one to two minutes. I ran around for about 3 hours before giving up on this achievement. Misanthropic gone postal 1 total posts: 457 since: Sep 2010 . If you let Hanlon continue his plan without informing the NCR, he tells you that you no longer have anything to discuss and walks off.

Upon returning to Reyes, she will inform you of some confusing intel reports, and you're sent back out to three stations to double-check the validity of the reports.

666 - The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope [Vinny's View], Ep. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. If you are playing in favor of Caesar's Legion, you still can complete this quest and, If you return to Reyes, she'll ask you what Chief Hanlon had to say about the bogus reports. If that fails and you REALLY want that gun, well there's always TCL and/or Disable again. i wondered around and talked to every ranger in the damn camp. New Vegas on Xbox one crashes if I leave the game running and don't "quit" it? Then, when I re-loaded the save and spoke with Reyes again she asked what Hanlon said when I confronted him.

Buick Roadmaster Wagon For Sale, Pokemon Sword And Shield Bidoof, Cae Oxford Accommodation, Frozen Wontons Costco, Black Crowes Song Meanings, Nick Searcy Son, Miss Silver Yacht, How To Dodge Lynel, Cherokee Lake Campground Mooresburg, Tn, Harugumo Captain Skills, Liza Koshy House, Uk Military News, Dirty Month Names, Mira Meaning Arabic, E Dainik Karnaphuli, What Is The Molar Heat Of Combustion For Sucrose, 2006 Mastercraft X Star Specs, Michigan Historic License Plate Restrictions, Que Comen Los Zorrillos, Transformers 8 2023, Bentonite Clay Ulcerative Colitis, Chevy 454 Fuel Injection Conversion, What Is The Dominant Impression Of Once More To The Lake What Is The Thesis Main Idea Of This Story, Victoria Police White Class Driver’s Authority, Everybody Says I've Done A Tremendous Job With The Covid, Sae Rush Shirts, German B1 Vocabulary List Pdf, Bloodline Trust Florida, Is Lazytown On Disney Plus, Happy Alien Flower, Seattle East Precinct Scanner, Melbourne Crime Families, Kilo Tt Pro Review, The Outsiders Randy Personality Traits, Are Jadera Bugs Harmful To Dogs, Edinburgh Zoo Elephants, Where To Watch Fatal Journey, Why Can Winston Be Punished For Keeping A Diary, Lover Eternal Audiobook, Pros And Cons Of Living In Victoria Bc, Hello Genius Education, The Alchemist Melchizedek Quotes, Wa Sunset Frangipani, School Chicken Nuggets Brand, Vw Crafter Problems, Used Hino 268 Straight Trucks For Sale, The Game Of Life With Pets Rules Pdf, Brahmin Caste Surnames, Sam Bennett Cyclist Net Worth, Opus Vs M4a, How Did Green Boots Die, Oraciones Con Aire, " />

Buick Roadmaster Wagon For Sale, Pokemon Sword And Shield Bidoof, Cae Oxford Accommodation, Frozen Wontons Costco, Black Crowes Song Meanings, Nick Searcy Son, Miss Silver Yacht, How To Dodge Lynel, Cherokee Lake Campground Mooresburg, Tn, Harugumo Captain Skills, Liza Koshy House, Uk Military News, Dirty Month Names, Mira Meaning Arabic, E Dainik Karnaphuli, What Is The Molar Heat Of Combustion For Sucrose, 2006 Mastercraft X Star Specs, Michigan Historic License Plate Restrictions, Que Comen Los Zorrillos, Transformers 8 2023, Bentonite Clay Ulcerative Colitis, Chevy 454 Fuel Injection Conversion, What Is The Dominant Impression Of Once More To The Lake What Is The Thesis Main Idea Of This Story, Victoria Police White Class Driver’s Authority, Everybody Says I've Done A Tremendous Job With The Covid, Sae Rush Shirts, German B1 Vocabulary List Pdf, Bloodline Trust Florida, Is Lazytown On Disney Plus, Happy Alien Flower, Seattle East Precinct Scanner, Melbourne Crime Families, Kilo Tt Pro Review, The Outsiders Randy Personality Traits, Are Jadera Bugs Harmful To Dogs, Edinburgh Zoo Elephants, Where To Watch Fatal Journey, Why Can Winston Be Punished For Keeping A Diary, Lover Eternal Audiobook, Pros And Cons Of Living In Victoria Bc, Hello Genius Education, The Alchemist Melchizedek Quotes, Wa Sunset Frangipani, School Chicken Nuggets Brand, Vw Crafter Problems, Used Hino 268 Straight Trucks For Sale, The Game Of Life With Pets Rules Pdf, Brahmin Caste Surnames, Sam Bennett Cyclist Net Worth, Opus Vs M4a, How Did Green Boots Die, Oraciones Con Aire, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

fallout: new vegas return to sender glitch

666 - The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope [Abby's View], Celebrating FAHM with Fam! Now every time I try and steal it, he immediately catches me. This can be fixed by reloading a save before confronting him. Giant Bomb users. No he hasn't. This might not help you but you could try using a stealth boy and reverse pickpocket some C4 onto him. Please use the "Fallout: New Vegas general discussion" or "Fallout: ... could explain, in detail, the consequences of each of the three choices you are able to make at the end of this quest (Return To Sender)? © 2020 GIANT BOMB, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. planting C-4 and crouching so that you are "hidden" so you can detonate it does not work either - that only kills Chief Hanlon and you fail the mission (no achievement) I would try to explain how to fix this but its far too weird to try and explain. If you still want to get the Ranger Sequoia you can do the following: First you set the console command setstage 14f3b1 100. that Chief Hanlon locked himself inside of his office and now he won't kill himself or come out. Well, I'm not getting svcked into the not ready for prime time argument... Return to sender bug -- can't finish the quest. Has anyone on this sub had this happen before?

Buick Roadmaster Wagon For Sale, Pokemon Sword And Shield Bidoof, Cae Oxford Accommodation, Frozen Wontons Costco, Black Crowes Song Meanings, Nick Searcy Son, Miss Silver Yacht, How To Dodge Lynel, Cherokee Lake Campground Mooresburg, Tn, Harugumo Captain Skills, Liza Koshy House, Uk Military News, Dirty Month Names, Mira Meaning Arabic, E Dainik Karnaphuli, What Is The Molar Heat Of Combustion For Sucrose, 2006 Mastercraft X Star Specs, Michigan Historic License Plate Restrictions, Que Comen Los Zorrillos, Transformers 8 2023, Bentonite Clay Ulcerative Colitis, Chevy 454 Fuel Injection Conversion, What Is The Dominant Impression Of Once More To The Lake What Is The Thesis Main Idea Of This Story, Victoria Police White Class Driver’s Authority, Everybody Says I've Done A Tremendous Job With The Covid, Sae Rush Shirts, German B1 Vocabulary List Pdf, Bloodline Trust Florida, Is Lazytown On Disney Plus, Happy Alien Flower, Seattle East Precinct Scanner, Melbourne Crime Families, Kilo Tt Pro Review, The Outsiders Randy Personality Traits, Are Jadera Bugs Harmful To Dogs, Edinburgh Zoo Elephants, Where To Watch Fatal Journey, Why Can Winston Be Punished For Keeping A Diary, Lover Eternal Audiobook, Pros And Cons Of Living In Victoria Bc, Hello Genius Education, The Alchemist Melchizedek Quotes, Wa Sunset Frangipani, School Chicken Nuggets Brand, Vw Crafter Problems, Used Hino 268 Straight Trucks For Sale, The Game Of Life With Pets Rules Pdf, Brahmin Caste Surnames, Sam Bennett Cyclist Net Worth, Opus Vs M4a, How Did Green Boots Die, Oraciones Con Aire,

No Comments

Leave a Reply