Specialized Dolce Elite 2005, Rapha Quake Reddit, Taylor Novack Bio, Fra Diavolo Sauce Jar, Ice Pigeon Facts, Ion Drum Rocker Pdp Legacy Adapter, Winged Tiefling 5e Pdf, Vegan Sock It To Me Cake, Ocala Craigslist Boat Parts, Seaborn Barplot Horizontal, How To Insert Multiple Pictures In Word At Once Mac, Mandy Rose And Sonya Relationship, 2017 Ford Explorer 3rd Row Seat Removal, Core Rifle Stocks, Is Prosecutor Matt Murphy Married, Fabolous From Nothin' To Somethin, Global Perspectives Textbook Pdf, 松田 聖子 Naver, Japanese Funeral Poems, Abi Harding Interview, " /> gbese meaning burna boy Specialized Dolce Elite 2005, Rapha Quake Reddit, Taylor Novack Bio, Fra Diavolo Sauce Jar, Ice Pigeon Facts, Ion Drum Rocker Pdp Legacy Adapter, Winged Tiefling 5e Pdf, Vegan Sock It To Me Cake, Ocala Craigslist Boat Parts, Seaborn Barplot Horizontal, How To Insert Multiple Pictures In Word At Once Mac, Mandy Rose And Sonya Relationship, 2017 Ford Explorer 3rd Row Seat Removal, Core Rifle Stocks, Is Prosecutor Matt Murphy Married, Fabolous From Nothin' To Somethin, Global Perspectives Textbook Pdf, 松田 聖子 Naver, Japanese Funeral Poems, Abi Harding Interview, " /> Specialized Dolce Elite 2005, Rapha Quake Reddit, Taylor Novack Bio, Fra Diavolo Sauce Jar, Ice Pigeon Facts, Ion Drum Rocker Pdp Legacy Adapter, Winged Tiefling 5e Pdf, Vegan Sock It To Me Cake, Ocala Craigslist Boat Parts, Seaborn Barplot Horizontal, How To Insert Multiple Pictures In Word At Once Mac, Mandy Rose And Sonya Relationship, 2017 Ford Explorer 3rd Row Seat Removal, Core Rifle Stocks, Is Prosecutor Matt Murphy Married, Fabolous From Nothin' To Somethin, Global Perspectives Textbook Pdf, 松田 聖子 Naver, Japanese Funeral Poems, Abi Harding Interview, " /> Specialized Dolce Elite 2005, Rapha Quake Reddit, Taylor Novack Bio, Fra Diavolo Sauce Jar, Ice Pigeon Facts, Ion Drum Rocker Pdp Legacy Adapter, Winged Tiefling 5e Pdf, Vegan Sock It To Me Cake, Ocala Craigslist Boat Parts, Seaborn Barplot Horizontal, How To Insert Multiple Pictures In Word At Once Mac, Mandy Rose And Sonya Relationship, 2017 Ford Explorer 3rd Row Seat Removal, Core Rifle Stocks, Is Prosecutor Matt Murphy Married, Fabolous From Nothin' To Somethin, Global Perspectives Textbook Pdf, 松田 聖子 Naver, Japanese Funeral Poems, Abi Harding Interview, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

gbese meaning burna boy

(Wo) “Abulo abulo anu elu I can’t help but feel that this country is a failed experiment and it’s too late to go back. Because I swear God the vibe go kill-y dem kpa Je o mo, popo popo popo, gbe body e, po grrrrrrr gbese gbese, gbe soul e eh eh grrrrrrr gbese gbese, (Verse 1 – Burna Boy) To enable commenting and other interactive features, please switch to the more advanced . She has in-depth knowledge in reporting, editing, social media and other media related works. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Ise yen killing them sha, because I swear God the vibe go killy dem pa Baby s’oma jo sebi Zannoti (Annoti); j’omo, CHORUS OGEFASH PHOTO BLOG (UNCENSORED VERSION): Reviews, Music Translations, Movies, Erotics, Advert placement, Event Coverage & More. Because they can't reach me. Download mp3 Burna Boy – Anybody. Whether You Like Or Not I only keep people I can call more than a friend!" What is the Royal Niger Company and what role did they play in the formation of the country that we call Nigeria? Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2019 Mediawise Networks | Design by Pworld. Oga boss, make I no be abeleja (Make I not labour in vain) I love the song but the visuals are of low quality. I reapeat nothing that I've not seen. She is a writer of several short stories some of which have been published in the magazines. Ah, jon jon ki jon jon. She is an educationist. But perhaps the most highlighted track on the album was the song “Another Story”. She took it professionally after her university days at the University of Lagos where she graduated from the Department of Mass Communication. Where the money, where the money nana nana So Nigerians, What are we really celebrating? Oh boy life is turn by turn. Nack Am Something Comment and share your favourite lyrics. I suppose get award, my Lord We had great promise, what went wrong? What’s on my (?) Download Mp3 LYRICS [Intro] Ahnn, Ahnnn, Ahnnn […] Even Though Una Know Say I Special, [Chorus] LYRICS TO KILLIN DEM BY ZLATAN IBILE AND BURNA BOY ... Gbrrrr gbese gbese. […] Opinion: The real meaning behind Burna Boy’s ‘Another Story’ Song […]. I see this song topping charts in few days time Listen to Burna Boy – Anybody. In verse 2, “Wo, ah, you are not Ayefele, so what’s your excuse? This is another step in ensuring victims of the #EndSARS protest are not forgotten. Lyrically, the song comes in two verses. Well, to my surprise, it is still very much in Nigeria, as it came under the control of Unilever. Do you have an app or easy accession? Undaunted by any task in her field, Ogefash is highly energetic and creative. Won m’ogun pe l’efo won lo mu mi sere, won gun yan mi kere nisin mo fimu won fan fere For those curious about his worth, the artiste says he and other musicians make money at a fast rate like the way indomie manufacturers are making money. During the course of the protest, Burna boy announced that he had created a sub-fund under his charity called “The Reach” under the name projectprojectng on social media meant for the victims of SARS. I expected more from Prodigeezy after watching the “Able God” video. Original lyrics of Gbona song by Burna Boy. Zlatan and Burna Boy are back at it again! Kpro kpro kpro, we go dey win like that, oga boss make I no be abeleja, (Bridge) Burna Boy – Anybody Mp3 Download Burna Boy drops a new track tagged Anybody, stream and download mp3 below. The song talks about the great effect their tune has on music lovers. After years of British invasion and enslavement of Black African natives, In the 1850s, there was a treaty between Great Britain and Lagos to abolish and outlaw slavery and this ushered a new period in the history of Lagos. Her novel "Looming Danger" published in December 2015, was highly recommended by people. In the Bridge, “Back in the days dem dey use me do yeye o yeye o” Burnaboy says in the olden days before things got rosy for him, people used to make jest of his appearance. The platform is called Ingoma Lyrics. I love this Zlatan, his lyrics are always amusing and interesting even though it seems like he is always taking a swipe @some people. Well, the African Continent has great music artists that deserve a world stage to showcase their musical talents. Because I swear God the vibe go kill-y dem kpa Say ki’gbe je ko’gbo, [Outro] People are feeling their song non stop. Some of her popular stories are: A Night to Remember, The Special Gift, Haunted, Preparing Ahead of Time amongst others. Jolomijolo, where the money, where the money nana nana Dance. Burna Boy has been an active voice when it comes to governance, corruption, and police brutality in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. (Bragging about his prowess). In fact, for a lot of Nigerian youths, the most they know about the birth of Nigeria is that in 1914, Lord Lugard amalgamated the two Nigerian protectorates to form a single Colony, Nigeria and also that in 1960, Nigeria gained Independence. Although Bonny refused the alliance, Koko Mingi VIII still led an attack on the Royal Niger Company headquarters at Akasa in Bayelsa. Nack Am Something Ahnn You can also add to bookmarks or add to your speed dial or add to your home screen to read our contents. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. To ri pe won Le tomi She is a rare gem and a gift to this generation. The song was produced by his usual collaborator Kel P and was mixed and mastered by STG. Briefly, I would try to give a timeline of the events that would lead to the formation of this dysfunctional entity called Nigeria. (Wo) Ahh, aaah. So what happened in 1914? In the chorus “This jam is killing them se” the artistes say their song is hot and has a huge effect on people. When a song is killing, it is so interesting that it gets you on your feet as in dance all day to it or you put it on repeat all through the day. Won ni elo ni, elo niiii. Ibile ibile mo wo le de, other rappers sonu (Ku ro n’be) (Ibile the new rapper has arrived, other  rappers have disappeared) It’s been 59 years and when I look back I ask myself if we have truly gained independence? SEE ALSO: Zlatan & IVD - Bolanle (Rexxie) The answer is not some grandiose gesture of loyalty, love and oneness instead it’s a story of greed, colonialism, and ignorance. Listen to Burna Boy – Anybody. The question that is asked by many is: Who gave the order to these men? Many youths, like myself, discovered- from this song- the existence of a company called the Royal Niger Company. Because I swear God the vibe go kill-y dem kpa (Wo)” Zlatan talks about a lot of things. s’ebi iya ni pe o mo igbo fa (English meaning: Are you sleeping? She likes to impact and solve problems in a creative way regardless how challenging they may be. Download Mp3 LYRICS [Intro] Ahnn, Ahnnn, Ahnnn […] Born in the 80’s, Ogefash picked up writing early in her secondary school days at International School, University of Lagos (Unilag). We thrived on our own before the British invasion. Won ni elo ni, elo ni e, we making money rush rush like indomie indomie e All that featured in the song were dancing the new #zancu dance originated by #Zlatan Ibile, IMAGES FROM THE VIDEO SONG “KILLIN DEM” BY ZLATAN AND BURNABOY, Yes the intro part matches the song. George Goldie was a dubious man and he deceived chiefs like Jaja of Opobo into signing agreements that gave the company exclusive rights to export palm oil. But perhaps the most highlighted track on the album was the song “Another Story”. Nigeria is not one country because the different African kingdoms/ empires that originally inhabited where we call Nigeria decided to come together, no we aren’t. We are working on that, but you can kindly punch in @ogefash blog on google and the blog will pop up. I Don Charge My Energy Ahnnn, Anybody. VERSE 1 (BURNABOY) Ah, jon jon ki jon jon. Eni to ba ta Felefele Dear esteemed readers, Ogefash Blog deeply appreciates you; readership, followership and honest views. Popo po, popo po, popo po, popo po, popo po, popo po… (Gbe body e), Gbrrrr gbese gbese. Burna Boy Releases New Single “20 10 20” Dedicated To #EndSARS Victims. We’re quite sure this one will be on top of the charts in no time. Disclaimer: The contents of this article are exclusively the opinions of the writer, Genevieve excited as LionHeart makes Oscar Nomination, Tyler Perry Dedicates Hollywood Star to the Underdogs, Wife Beater Claims: Johnny Depp Loses Libel Case, Seasoned Journalist Robert Fisk Dies Aged 74, Rapper Gucci Mane And Wife Reveal Baby Gender, Nigeria at 59: How to attain the Nigeria of our Dreams | Plus TV Africa, Aniocha Killings: FG arraigns seven people for alleged terror Act, Social Media Regulation: Minister Addresses Fg’s Decision, Woman Assaulted By Soldier In Ibadan For Indecent Dressing, FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Fashola Discovers Hidden Camera At Lekki Tollgate, Alleged ₦5bn Fraud: EFCC detains Former FIRS Chairman, Tunde Fowler, Senate Rejects ₦5bn Bailout For Airline Operators, Others, Baby Shark Bags Most Viewed Video On YouTube, Andrey Rublev Wins Erste Bank Open, Claims Fifth Atp Title In Vienna. Take a  gander at the lyrics and translation to the song below…, LYRICS TO KILLIN DEM BY ZLATAN IBILE AND BURNA BOY, It’s Kel P vibes But now that he has sufficient money, he is posing and doesn’t care what people say about him. I am wondering why “Prodigeezy” the same person behind Able God’s direction decided to go lower the “Able God “video quality. 18 users explained Gbona meaning. Huuuh huuh huuh huuh (Intro) The attack- popularly known as The Brass War- led to 60 white men being captured and forty lost their lives. How exactly did a country filled with diverse tribes and ethnic groups become loopholed into one singularity? Post was not sent - check your email addresses! All of these civilizations thrived independently and coexisted peacefully until the British came and decided as a result of their greed to unite all these independent diverse and unique cultures as one singular entity.

Specialized Dolce Elite 2005, Rapha Quake Reddit, Taylor Novack Bio, Fra Diavolo Sauce Jar, Ice Pigeon Facts, Ion Drum Rocker Pdp Legacy Adapter, Winged Tiefling 5e Pdf, Vegan Sock It To Me Cake, Ocala Craigslist Boat Parts, Seaborn Barplot Horizontal, How To Insert Multiple Pictures In Word At Once Mac, Mandy Rose And Sonya Relationship, 2017 Ford Explorer 3rd Row Seat Removal, Core Rifle Stocks, Is Prosecutor Matt Murphy Married, Fabolous From Nothin' To Somethin, Global Perspectives Textbook Pdf, 松田 聖子 Naver, Japanese Funeral Poems, Abi Harding Interview,

No Comments

Leave a Reply