About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

gordons chinese takeaway coatbridge menu

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

All info on Gordon Chinese Take Away in Coatbridge - Call to book a table.

I don't know what it was, but it was basically soggy fried things with a vague hint of some kind of white substance. Shop Closed, until further notice . Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Gordon Chinese Take Away, United Kingdom yet. So, used to be a decent enough cheap and cheerful takeaway which now seems to have gone right down the pan.More. we tried it again. Order food online for delivery from restaurants and takeaways in Coatbridge, ML5; Choose from takeaway food including Pizza, Chinese, Indian and Thai. Zoom in to see updated info.

Recommend the chicken curry. more.

The Ball Room Sports Bar & Pool Hall (Coatbridge).

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Gordon Chinese Take Away, Coatbridge: See 6 unbiased reviews of Gordon Chinese Take Away, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #47 of 65 restaurants in Coatbridge. Yes some of the food tastes like it's been cooked in half of tonne of salt and MSG and I'm sure the chips are constantly reheated but when you are ordering from a Coatbridge takeaway are you really expecting michelin star a la carte cuisine, or simple no frills comfort food?

We look forward to serving you. After being told that they had 'run out of duck' it was the safe-bet fall back option...of Sweet N Sour Cantonese chicken. We use information provided by the official local authority hygiene ratings. When the star of the show is the onions in the Salt N Chilli chips you know you're onto a loser. Happy Chinese Take Away, Coatbridge: See 25 unbiased reviews of Happy Chinese Take Away, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 64 restaurants in Coatbridge.
Map updates are paused. Online takeaway ordering is not currently available at eateasy.co.uk.Please check with the takeaway for their exact delivery area and any delivery costs.So, welcome to Gordon Chinese Take Away now serving Chinese and other takeaway meal combinations.
You can look up the official food hygiene standards rating for Gordon Chinese Take Away at Scores On The Doors Food Hygiene Ratings website or check the government website at http://ratings.food.gov.uk/. Read reviews and menu for Gordon Chinese Take Away: #74 of 213 places to eat in Coatbridge. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. All info on Gordon Chinese Take Away in Coatbridge - Call to book a table. Everything was so flat because there was no chicken evident at all.

If online ordering is not yet available in your area we will email or send you an SMS text when it is. Are you sure you want to delete this question?

Gordon Chinese Take Away: Pish.

You can't go wrong, right?I don't know what it was, but it was basically soggy fried things with a vague hint of some kind of white substance. We offer discounts on all new fast food and takeaway delivery services.

Continuing the Monklands trend of non-oreiental named Chinese takeaways (Bon Appetite, Michael's Place, Stephen & John's!?) By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. - See 6 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Coatbridge, UK, at Tripadvisor. I don't know what it was, but it was basically soggy fried things with a vague hint of some kind of white substance. Curry sauce is the best. You can't go wrong, right? This used to be a decent enough Chinese take-away. Get quick answers from Gordon Chinese Take Away staff and past visitors.

Love this takeaway, food always cooked well.

Be one of the first to write a review! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. M15 4EY.

Used it last night for dinner brilliant meal, great sauce with the chopped breast of chicken curry with fresh tasty oinions great spring rolls will be a regular now ! Very friendly and great service and very generous with their portions. Be one of the first to write a review! Compare ratings and prices of best Chinese restaurants, Fast Food. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings.

This fast food serves Chinese cuisine.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Coordinates 53.47, -2.264: Opening Hours the best in Coatbridge by far.. Not as good as it used to be.

Contact Details. So, used to be a decent enough cheap and cheerful takeaway which now seems to have gone right down the pan.More. Everything was so flat because there was no chicken evident at all. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

The friendly staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place great. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, Ask Laura21doodles about Gordon Chinese Take Away, Ask Kevin-Stott about Gordon Chinese Take Away, Hotels near Summerlee - Museum of Scottish Industrial Life, Hotels near Janet Hamilton Memorial Fountain, British Restaurants for Families in Coatbridge, British Restaurants for Lunch in Coatbridge, Indian Restaurants with Delivery in Coatbridge. Hotels near Summerlee - Museum of Scottish Industrial Life, Hotels near Janet Hamilton Memorial Fountain, Hotels near (PIK) Glasgow Prestwick Airport, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Coatbridge, British Restaurants for Families in Coatbridge, European Restaurants for Families in Coatbridge. Never disappointed with any meal we have ordered. 44 Calder Street, Coatbridge, Lanarkshire ML5 4EX. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. sure the chips are constantly reheated but when you are ordering from a Coatbridge takeaway are you really expecting michelin star a la carte cuisine, or simple no frills comfort food? more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Choyan is located on St Johns ave, Gordon. We also encourage our partner restaurants to provide special offers. At this place, you can get a takeout. This place was once fantastic, I will never set foot in the place again. Continuing the Monklands trend of non-oreiental named Chinese takeaways (Bon Appetite, Michael's Place, Stephen & John's!?)

You can't go wrong, right?

This place was once fantastic, I will never set foot in the place again. Been comming here on and off for years but the last few meals have been really bad .thought I would give them the benifit of the doubt by giving them 1 last chance .I shouldnt of bothered very bland food yet again .watered down curry...sauce which used to be really nice.cant beleive it as it used to be 1 of the best .will not be giving them any more chances .total waste of money....More. I don't know what it was, but it was basically soggy fried things with a vague hint of some kind of white substance. Gordon's is your typical cheap and cheerful Chinese takeaway. sure the chips are constantly reheated but when you are ordering from a Coatbridge takeaway are you really expecting michelin star a la carte cuisine, or simple no frills comfort food? Google users who visited this spot state that the most suitable score is 4.4.

Brianna Hildebrand Accident, Canadian Masonic Papers, Tony Romas Belfast, Mac Pro Longwear Foundation Replacement, 2000 Kx250 Fuel Ratio, Ik3as Face Reveal, Parole Gaz Mawete Diplôme, Pretty Little Thing Generator, Road Bikes Sale, Eclipse Rp Credits, Pokemon Let's Go Mystery Gift Codes, The Land Of Open Graves Quotes, Bluetick Coonhound Rescue, How Tall Is Emoni Bates Dad, Easy Wwe Moves, Ealing Road Wembley Incident Today, Chris Buck Tremor, Charlie Parker Woai Age, Camila Gran Hotel, Cemu Shader Cache Mario Kart 8, Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania Ein Number, Nick Searcy Son, Titus Valerius Taurus, Insidious: Chapter 3 123movies, John Bonham Death Scene, Definitions Section Of A Research Paper, Nexstar Political Bias, Why Were The Articles Of Confederation Replaced With The Constitution Brainly, Sam Tabor Gaming Amazing Frog, Lava Top Butte, Techno Song That Goes Bum Bum Bum Bum, Attracted To Someone Else While In A Relationship Reddit, Dreaming Of A Dead Person Smiling, The Cleanse Explained, Blues Fingerstyle Guitar Pdf, Reach Potential Synonym, Disassemble Benelli Ethos, Studio Selection Lovely Glow, Devin Unger Age, I'm All In 意味, Jennifer Lyons Wikipedia,

No Comments

Leave a Reply