How Old Is Connor Hall Rust Valley, Minecraft Command Block Mansion, Acordes De Guitarra Pdf, Subnautica How To Cure Infection Cheat, Funny Pirate Names Dirty, Golem Framework Rs3, My Wicked Wicked Ways Poem Pdf, Brett Haber Family, Do Anoles Eat Fruit, Nhl Ice Hockey Prediction, Life Is A Game Coupon Codes, " /> hotel del luna ep 16 recap How Old Is Connor Hall Rust Valley, Minecraft Command Block Mansion, Acordes De Guitarra Pdf, Subnautica How To Cure Infection Cheat, Funny Pirate Names Dirty, Golem Framework Rs3, My Wicked Wicked Ways Poem Pdf, Brett Haber Family, Do Anoles Eat Fruit, Nhl Ice Hockey Prediction, Life Is A Game Coupon Codes, " /> How Old Is Connor Hall Rust Valley, Minecraft Command Block Mansion, Acordes De Guitarra Pdf, Subnautica How To Cure Infection Cheat, Funny Pirate Names Dirty, Golem Framework Rs3, My Wicked Wicked Ways Poem Pdf, Brett Haber Family, Do Anoles Eat Fruit, Nhl Ice Hockey Prediction, Life Is A Game Coupon Codes, " /> How Old Is Connor Hall Rust Valley, Minecraft Command Block Mansion, Acordes De Guitarra Pdf, Subnautica How To Cure Infection Cheat, Funny Pirate Names Dirty, Golem Framework Rs3, My Wicked Wicked Ways Poem Pdf, Brett Haber Family, Do Anoles Eat Fruit, Nhl Ice Hockey Prediction, Life Is A Game Coupon Codes, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

hotel del luna ep 16 recap

why did that happen, etc. Connect with Facebook Chan sung and Man weol deserve a happy ending. A fitting, bittersweet ending for Hotel De Luna — the best I’ve seen from Hong Sisters. She tells him not to worry and promises that she will live well. Hong sisters are back with nice drama with ghost,comedy along with life lessons, Probono Jul 21 2019 10:36 am I shouldn't have watch this drama ongoing because it makes me always wonder what is gonna happen on the next eps. They just make me crazy ??? As a buddhist this drama and its concepts were much more familiar to me. I'm also super thankful that the other three hotel staffs got their disclosure in the end. The acting overall is good. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Love Affairs In The Afternoon Episode 11 Recap, Kwon Na-ra disguises as courtesan in first stills from ‘Secret Royal Inspector’, Lee Joong-ok to headline psychological thriller film ‘Paroho’, Jung Da-bin, Hwang Min-hyun share romantic gazes in main poster for upcoming youth drama ‘Live On’, Jung Yong-hwa to lend voice to ‘The Spies Who Loved Me’ OST, Jo Byung-gyu, Kim Se-jeong show contrasting personalities in new stills from ‘The Uncanny Counter’, Highest-Rated Korean dramas (cable) of all time [UPDATED], Complete ranking of Korean dramas in 2016 based on viewer ratings, 7 Korean Dramas on Netflix That Also Deserve Your Time, Kim Soo-hyun, Nam Joo-hyuk, Bae Suzy confirmed to star in upcoming tvN dramas, Currently Airing Korean Dramas And How To Watch Them — Legally [UPDATED], 9 New Korean Dramas in October 2020: Nam Joo-hyuk, Suzy return with 'Start-Up', History vs. I won’t even kill you. It’s a man this time, and he confidently strides past a new group of ghostly employees, drink in hand, through the ballroom and up the stairs. Unable to stay or go home, Sun-bi had died alone. She says that she came to see if Hyun-mi had died, since Hyun-joong will be leaving soon after. I could watch this forever and I know I will miss it when it finishes. On the Ending Scene This is a better drama than what the Hong Sisters has done in the past years. Not for me. Ku Chanseong had little to no backstory that Yeo Jingu had to make up his own just so he can have something to relate better to the character. - Loved the Magos and the actress's ability to play so many distinct gods. Hotel Del Luna has been a real emotional rollercoaster over the weeks. They pretty much have lots of chemistry there.. Sanni Jul 21 2019 1:11 am Whew, yummy, I missed him. Andrew Aug 26 2019 8:56 pm The deity cause makes it all possible. Omaigod it just me or what but i really recommended this drama lol. Fortunately, he’s a resilient person capable to heal himself. I will be having a lot of drama withdrawals from time to time. Jang Man-Wol (IU) is the CEO of Hotel del Luna. So far i am liking where the story goes with this series, fighting! She crossed over as a weightless soul, facing a brand new beginning, with hopes to meet Chan Sung in the future and fall in love with him all over again. sera Aug 06 2019 8:11 pm --- For me personally I really like the atmosphere of this kdrama. Super sad that there is only 4 episodes left yet super happy it is nearly at an end. I echo your sadness for Chan Sung T_T. She checks in under her new birth name, and Chan-sung realizes this is not Man-wol but is her reincarnation. But still it is not that great. Respect your story. --- W4GRB.average_rating=new Array(); We’ll dream together, hold each other in our gazes, embrace each other, and laugh together as we live happily ever after side by side. with the same casts :( Omyy I can’t still move on???? See how Man Weol smile since episode 10++. But again, I still don't get why they still put YJG to be that over the top pure character, I just ended up seeing him as gagman cameo. - Plot that relies on said new introduced information for conflict and climactic development, is not good writing. Watching the teaser i thought the writer inspired the story from movie animation of "Hotel Transylvania" with romance as main not father-daughter. I love both stars but the writing just has to be original and fun, not redundant to shows of the past. She's good in acting. Definitely my favourite drama in 2019. :). It just absolutely baffles me as to why so many commenters want her to be paired with people she already acted with. you can really feel emotions manwol has and feel her pain in the begining even with just the little bits and pieces we get from the series.

How Old Is Connor Hall Rust Valley, Minecraft Command Block Mansion, Acordes De Guitarra Pdf, Subnautica How To Cure Infection Cheat, Funny Pirate Names Dirty, Golem Framework Rs3, My Wicked Wicked Ways Poem Pdf, Brett Haber Family, Do Anoles Eat Fruit, Nhl Ice Hockey Prediction, Life Is A Game Coupon Codes,

No Comments

Leave a Reply