Vizio Tv Shuts Off When Using Netflix, Magazine Basket With Handle, Stabilizer Muscles In A Pull-up, John Varley Artist, How To Arrange Family Photos On Shelves, Mikrokosmos Spanish Lyrics, How To Arrange Family Photos On Shelves, The Reluctant Dragon Boy, Hp M15a Printer Specification, " /> jade 69 baby mama instagram Vizio Tv Shuts Off When Using Netflix, Magazine Basket With Handle, Stabilizer Muscles In A Pull-up, John Varley Artist, How To Arrange Family Photos On Shelves, Mikrokosmos Spanish Lyrics, How To Arrange Family Photos On Shelves, The Reluctant Dragon Boy, Hp M15a Printer Specification, " /> Vizio Tv Shuts Off When Using Netflix, Magazine Basket With Handle, Stabilizer Muscles In A Pull-up, John Varley Artist, How To Arrange Family Photos On Shelves, Mikrokosmos Spanish Lyrics, How To Arrange Family Photos On Shelves, The Reluctant Dragon Boy, Hp M15a Printer Specification, " /> Vizio Tv Shuts Off When Using Netflix, Magazine Basket With Handle, Stabilizer Muscles In A Pull-up, John Varley Artist, How To Arrange Family Photos On Shelves, Mikrokosmos Spanish Lyrics, How To Arrange Family Photos On Shelves, The Reluctant Dragon Boy, Hp M15a Printer Specification, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

jade 69 baby mama instagram

Tekashi 69 might be in jail, but this does not mean that he doesn’t take good care of his lady. Either you’re there, or you’re NOT, ” she continued. She got on Insta-Live and started venting about how 6ix9ine allegedly mistreated her in their 7 year relationship and says she just wants better for her daughter. Tekashi 69’s final sentence is of two years behind bars, as it’s been already reported. I am having a keen interest in technology and the latest innovations and I Love Writing blogs. While tekashi spends the winter holidays locked up, his baby mama, Sara Molina, and his current GF Jade are virtually putting the paws on each other on social media. And it was on baby mama. She believes a baby is supposed to make him stay and tries to use the baby against him, and also make him and his relationship miserable. I don't think he is.". She said that she used to steal food from her mom and took it to 69 when he was not who he is today. Fans Want to Know Why 'Moonshiners' Star Tickle Was in Jail... Again! It’s been also revealed that the young rapper will have to enter a mental health facility after he gets out of jail. The duo’s relationship reportedly soured in November 2018 following an argument in which Tekashi 6ix9ine allegedly hit the 23-year-old in the face after she accused him of cheating. "He has missed her first holidays, first birthday, and first year of all memories.". Offset Exposed Cardi B For Lying In New Song, Bounty Killer Reveals New Album Title “Kings Of Kingston”, Ziggy Marley Releases New Album To Help Children Cope With Pandemic, Love & Hop Hop ATL: Spice Says “I Was Broke AF” When Writing Her Biggest Dancehall Hit, Bounty Killer Defends Police, Offered Crime Fighting Solutions In Jamaica, Blast SOE Policy, Skillibeng Delivers “Hot” New Track Amid Baby Mama Drama, Dave East Calls Lil Nas X “Bati Mon” & Nas X Responded By Correcting His Jamaican Patois, Sizzla Kalonji Joins Buju Banton’s Anti-Mask Stance, Rant Against Vaccines & Gays, City Girls’ JT Claps Back At Lil Uzi Vert For Posting Selfie Of Them Together. Kenya Moore Rocks A Lime Dress And Fans Are Blown Away, Kendall Jenner Puts Her Backside On Full Display As Barb Wire At Her Birthday Party — See The Look, Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Put Their Famous Backsides On Display In New Two-Piece Bathing Suit Photos, Kelly Clarkson's Divorce Takes Unexpected Twist As Father-In-Law's Management Company Files Suit Against The Singer, Sofia Vergara Is Stunning In Dolce And Gabbana Corset — See The Look. I will sit and eat my cheese until it’s time to come out of our hole. 0. #Tekashi69’s baby mama #Sarolina had some things to get off her chest, #6ix9ine’s current boo also responds (SWIPE), A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on Dec 25, 2019 at 10:17pm PST, Another follower said: ‘I agree with Sara how is he taking care of another person child that ain’t even his but not his that’s just so deadbeat of him.’, One follower posted this: ‘Somebody didn’t get what they wanted for Xmas .’, A person believes that ‘The girlfriend had no business sending shots at anybody. She is continuing that she attempts to use the baby against him and make him, as well as his other relation, is sorrowful. Sara Molina, standing up for baby mamas over the world. But now, she claims that he became the most horrible person. Someone commented: ‘They do both realize that fella is in jail??? In her note to the judge, the woman stated that the pair’s daughter was born on Nov. 19, 2018, just one day after Tekashi 6ix9ine’s arrest. Now, 69’s baby mama, Sara seems to have had enough and she did an Instagram live in which she was asking haters to leave her alone. Their relationship remained on track until November 2018 when Sara suspected Tekashi 6ix9ine, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez, of cheating on her.

Vizio Tv Shuts Off When Using Netflix, Magazine Basket With Handle, Stabilizer Muscles In A Pull-up, John Varley Artist, How To Arrange Family Photos On Shelves, Mikrokosmos Spanish Lyrics, How To Arrange Family Photos On Shelves, The Reluctant Dragon Boy, Hp M15a Printer Specification,

No Comments

Leave a Reply