Analysis Essay By The Patrick Henry Excerpt, Xop Vanish Weight, Pumpkin Seed Oil Hair Loss Reddit, Puppy Brockhampton Leak, Aeri Korean Name Meaning, Clearview Healthcare Partners Benefits, Définition Loire Gaulois, " /> journey beneath the desert Analysis Essay By The Patrick Henry Excerpt, Xop Vanish Weight, Pumpkin Seed Oil Hair Loss Reddit, Puppy Brockhampton Leak, Aeri Korean Name Meaning, Clearview Healthcare Partners Benefits, Définition Loire Gaulois, " /> Analysis Essay By The Patrick Henry Excerpt, Xop Vanish Weight, Pumpkin Seed Oil Hair Loss Reddit, Puppy Brockhampton Leak, Aeri Korean Name Meaning, Clearview Healthcare Partners Benefits, Définition Loire Gaulois, " /> Analysis Essay By The Patrick Henry Excerpt, Xop Vanish Weight, Pumpkin Seed Oil Hair Loss Reddit, Puppy Brockhampton Leak, Aeri Korean Name Meaning, Clearview Healthcare Partners Benefits, Définition Loire Gaulois, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

journey beneath the desert

Il y a 0 commentaire et 0 évaluations venant de France, Livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, et bien plus. Journey Beneath the Desert was released in Italy on 5 May 1961. Livraison gratuite (voir cond.). Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Commenté aux États-Unis le 6 juillet 2018. Prime Video $2.99 — $7.99 DVD $8.99 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Price New from Used from DVD April 7, 2010 "Please retry" — 1. Unable to add item to List. What can I say? Kinnard, Roy; Crnkovich, Tony (2017). I have always had a soft spot for films that tackle the ancient mystery of Atlantis. The copter is forced down during a terrible storm and they crash in the desert. It was originally shot in CinemaScope. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2018. Traduire tous les commentaires en français, Afficher ou modifier votre historique de navigation, Recyclage (y compris les équipements électriques et électroniques), Annonces basées sur vos centres d’intérêt. It may likely be a clandestine copy. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Antinea: L'amante Della Citta Sepolta (Journey Beneath the Desert) (Original Soundtrack), Seventh Heaven (1927) ( 7th Heaven ) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.0 Import - Spain ]. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. The print of this film is atrocious; like watching thru a dirty window. Please try again. Atlantis is under the sand, not the ocean, Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2009. Journey Beneath the Desert Full movie – movie watch online 123. Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2014. Journey Beneath the Desert (Italian: Antinea, l'amante della città sepolta) is a 1961 adventure film based on the novel Atlantida by Pierre Benoit. I was a little anxious about this order, given some of the other reviews which may have been for the Sinister Cinema edition, which I haven't seen. In most cases, items shipped from Amazon.com may be returned for a full refund. Impossible d'ajouter l'article à votre liste. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Merci d’essayer à nouveau. Amazon should be humiliated having their customers seeing this trash print of what should be an enjoyable film. Un problème s'est produit lors du chargement de ce menu pour le moment. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Veuillez réessayer. Journey Beneath the Desert. Journey Beneath the Desert movie full movie 123. Might have been interesting back in the 40s or 50s. McFarland. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2015. The color is almost totally washed out. This is a review of the "Films Around the World" (FAT-W) edition of this DVD. $8.99 — DVD November 6, 2019 "Please retry" — 1. There were a few color issues and some evident damage to the source film (which I'm assuming was a 16mm print), but the picture was clear, and the quality of the digital transfer was just fine. Footnotes References. Original title: Antinea, l'amante della città sepolta. In the movie, a helicopter crew of three mining engineers are flying over the Sahara Desert, when they are rerouted around an atomic test site. Please try again. $14.99 . That said, given the obscurity of this title, and the fact that no studio has gone to the trouble of mastering an "official" release, I was pleasantly surprised with the overall print quality. So much fiction and non-fiction literature exists on this ancient enigma, as I discovered when I wrote my MA thesis on Atlantis many years ago, but so little of that literature made its way to the screen. I have always had a soft spot for films that tackle the ancient mystery of Atlantis. Synopsis: A helicopter crashes in the desert, and the crew winds up in the underground city of Atlantis and get mixed up in a slave revolt. Slowly the atmosphere is getting darker and nastier and the true politics of Atlantis comes forward - with slavery, fascism, capitalism. Journey Beneath The Desert: $2.99: $7.99: Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Des tiers approuvés ont également recours à ces outils dans le cadre de notre affichage d’annonces. Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? Watch Journey Beneath the Desert Trailer : Review : Pierre Benoit's "Queen Of Atlantis" for kids L'ATLANTIDE (aka JOURNEY BENEATH THE DESERT, 1961) certainly held promise -Hollywood director Frank Borzage may have started it but European émigré Edgar G. Ulmer finished up and it's his influence that's most apparent. Retrouvez infos & avis sur une large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion. Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Journey Beneath the Desert is a film directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, Giuseppe Masini with Jean-Louis Trintignant, Haya Harareet, Jorge Rivier, Amedeo Nazzari .... Year: 1961. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. It was released in France on 28 June 1961. But soon it's clear that Ulmer wants to do something more serious with the story than just another mindless adventure romp. Désolé, cet article n'est pas disponible en, Journey Beneath The Desert by Sinister Cinema. Amazon should be ashamed to rent/sell anything in this condition. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Not even worth the $.99 I paid. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. That said, given the obscurity of this title, and the fact that no studio has gone to the trouble of mastering an "official" release, I was pleasantly surprised with the overall print quality. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. What can I say? Just another excuse to look at half naked women. Journey Beneath The Desert Sinister Cinema (Director) Format: DVD. I was a little anxious about this order, given some of the other reviews which may have been for the Sinister Cinema edition, which I haven't seen. Unfortunately few good films about this topic exist. Queen Antinea (Haya Harareet) is the evil queen in the 1961 Italian Peplum film, "Journey Beneath the Desert". Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. Film En Vo Sous Titré Journey Beneath the Desert. This "print on demand" disc contains a lousy DVD transfer of a video of atrocious quality filmed in a movie theater while the movie ("L'Atlantide") was running on the screen.

Analysis Essay By The Patrick Henry Excerpt, Xop Vanish Weight, Pumpkin Seed Oil Hair Loss Reddit, Puppy Brockhampton Leak, Aeri Korean Name Meaning, Clearview Healthcare Partners Benefits, Définition Loire Gaulois,

No Comments

Leave a Reply