Battle Creek Obituaries Search, Musket Ball Value, Canadian Club Apple Vs Crown Royal, Phaedra Parks Degrees, Npc Meme Generator, Hmas Stirling Map, 22 Vs 380 Gel Test, " /> levi's reaction to petra's death Battle Creek Obituaries Search, Musket Ball Value, Canadian Club Apple Vs Crown Royal, Phaedra Parks Degrees, Npc Meme Generator, Hmas Stirling Map, 22 Vs 380 Gel Test, " /> Battle Creek Obituaries Search, Musket Ball Value, Canadian Club Apple Vs Crown Royal, Phaedra Parks Degrees, Npc Meme Generator, Hmas Stirling Map, 22 Vs 380 Gel Test, " /> Battle Creek Obituaries Search, Musket Ball Value, Canadian Club Apple Vs Crown Royal, Phaedra Parks Degrees, Npc Meme Generator, Hmas Stirling Map, 22 Vs 380 Gel Test, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

levi's reaction to petra's death

Attack on Titan has killed a great number of people in its lifetime, and the manga has only doubled down on its body count as of late. Yeah.. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. This sweet nature of hers is also one of the reasons why her death was so shocking to so many fans. Hey guys~ My second blog and something very different as well. She made a quit exit before heading towards Levi, and the infamous soldier was visibly grieved at his friend's coming death. Nothing in the SnK is world is for certain. The death of Eren’s mother is perhaps the first instance of a fairly well-known, central character dying at the hands of a Titan — and it’s a doozy. Of course, not all of these are facts, but rather just a few of my own theories and probably other fans' as well. (Refer to the pic below the gif) He actually paused and looked down for quite a while, looking truly regretful. I think that's why her father wanted to talk to Levi about marriage and stuff. Of course it's possible! Petra looks up a lot to her superiors. Our protagonist puts up a great fight and also offers one of his most impassioned speeches yet … just before getting his arm chomped off and then swallowed whole (almost whole, anyway). I want to go out with a bang so please let me go.". Obviously one of the aspects that made this anime great was its fantastic and interesting characters. It's pretty obvious that Oluo started respecting Levi a lot and tried to be like him after the captain saved his life. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. Squad Levi. However, after healing faster than other Titans, the Female Titan makes short work of the squad, leaving Petra crushed and bent backward against the base of a tree. We all know that Levi is right at the top of the AOT character popularity chain. . Whether or not Levi does have feelings for her is not explicit but from the scenes in the anime and manga, he might have regarded her as a close companion. Something tells me that Isayama didn’t pick that name on a whim. To think that Petra won't even be able to have her own, well-deserved burial is heartwrenching. During the Battle for Trost he had her tend to the wounded while in the Female Titan arc he gave her orders to relay the message to other troops in the formation, which would put her at a further away from the Female Titan’s grasp should she have reached Squad Levi in time. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Petra Ral is incredibly warm and inviting to Eren when he first joins Squad Levi. This hints that Petra really think Levi is special and one-of-a-kind. Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below or hit me up on Twitter @MeganPetersCB. Sadly, Hange is killed in her final stand against the Rumbling, and fans got misty-eyed seeing her reunite with those who died before her afterward. She’s one of the elite soldiers guarding Eren, who meets an unfortunate end at the hands of the Female Titan. She acts a bit as a maternal figure for him and helps guide him while he adjusts to his new environment. Petra’s name is the feminine form of “Peter,” which means rock. It's a fact that Petra wrote letters to her father, stating in them how proud she is of Levi. By fighting and moving on even after suffering the loss of Petra shows that Levi is indeed Humanity's Strongest - physically and emotionally. Although she is only present in the series for a bit, it’s apparent that she is an incredibly skilled soldier. Sitemap. But when Zacharias couldn’t respond to the Beast Titan’s questions, it took his 3D maneuvering device, leaving Zacharias utterly defenseless as a handful of regular Titans ripped him to pieces. By the contents of the letter she had written to her father and her father's reaction, it was implied that Petra admired Levi (perhaps more than just professionally). Her father also mentions that she wrote home expressing her desire to devote her life to her captain, which might have romantic implications as well. The rest of this conversation revealed that Petra knows quite a few stuff about Levi and perhaps even tried to defend the captain's serious and stuck-up nature by revealing his brutal past. Perhaps what made Petra’s character so attractive to me was her kindness. To me, it looks as if Levi knew Petra very well. :3. I am so confused but were Levi and Petra lovers? Petra's father shows Levi Petra's letter It's a fact that Petra wrote letters to her father, stating in them how proud she is of Levi. Her father might misunderstand the 'devoting herself to Levi' part as in a romantic way therefore the marriage talk. It's also possible that Oluo wanted to switch personalities when he realized that Petra liked Levi. I think if Petra lived longer, we would have discovered the hidden truth. (Note: In the manga, Petra’s father states that Petra wrote back about her wish to live up to Levi’s expectations as well as devote her life to the Scouting Legion.). After the soldier breathes his last, Levi turns to Petra to ask if she believes the soldier had heard his last words to him and she reassures him that the soldier had because of the peaceful look on his face. It felt like her death was the biggest blow to him. Two other reasons that I just have to get off my chest are the following: 1) Petra isn't that much younger than Levi. She unceremoniously swings him in a tight circle before releasing him into the air. Don't worry this is just my personal opinion and I don't think anyone is wrong for being a Petra fan. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. Being a shounen, romance in SnK typically takes a backseat. Cookie The answer she gave was more than just providing comfort to Levi that the soldier died knowing he was useful, but also to assure Levi that his words were heard, to assure him that he is indeed a good captain. He weeps and pleads fruitlessly as his screams peak and then stop completely. Of course! In a way she also leads the other teammates to see a small fraction of what Eren goes through to contribute to the team. "You know it Levi. A place to express all your otaku thoughts about anime and manga. FAQ Most of you probably remember the scene where Levi took one of his squad members' badge. Press Room and i'm Levisexual but that's not the point, https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1239806_216253691831614_1136789356_n.jpg, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9VIF_CWV2s. The writer never really showed us the identity of the badge, but the clues given before and after this scene are enough to make a conclusion. I think it is stated somewhere that Petra is attracted to him, but I am not sure.

Battle Creek Obituaries Search, Musket Ball Value, Canadian Club Apple Vs Crown Royal, Phaedra Parks Degrees, Npc Meme Generator, Hmas Stirling Map, 22 Vs 380 Gel Test,

No Comments

Leave a Reply