Speed Freaks Cars, When Was Double Shot At Love Season 2 Filmed, Unknown Spirit In Dream Meaning, Fake Tracking Number Generator Royal Mail, Benefits Of Nutmeg In Coffee, " /> marlin model 28 pump shotgun Speed Freaks Cars, When Was Double Shot At Love Season 2 Filmed, Unknown Spirit In Dream Meaning, Fake Tracking Number Generator Royal Mail, Benefits Of Nutmeg In Coffee, " /> Speed Freaks Cars, When Was Double Shot At Love Season 2 Filmed, Unknown Spirit In Dream Meaning, Fake Tracking Number Generator Royal Mail, Benefits Of Nutmeg In Coffee, " /> Speed Freaks Cars, When Was Double Shot At Love Season 2 Filmed, Unknown Spirit In Dream Meaning, Fake Tracking Number Generator Royal Mail, Benefits Of Nutmeg In Coffee, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

marlin model 28 pump shotgun

All Marlins (except lever action) manufactured from 1962-1968 A two letter code was used to designate month and year of manufacture. I would suggest only low pressure loads be shot in it. Internet Buyer's Premium: 23% (PERSONAL The last patent date on the barrel is Dec 21, 1909. Browning BPS Hunter Shotgun 012211814, 28 GA, Pump, 26 in VR BBL, 2.75 in Chmbr, Satin Walnut Stock, Blue Finish, 4 + 1 Rds Hinterland #: 25866 MFG #: 012211814 "Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included. Neat 1920's shotgun in fair condition for age. You can contact the seller by clicking on the seller's nickname. Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express Shipping: Donley Auctions always tries to find the cheapest rate possible for your shipping. If you have multiple boxes, each box will encore the $7.00 handling fee. Marlin model 40 12ga pump serial number 5244 Bore excellent barrel blue 90% barrel length 28 1/2" choke improved cylinder, May have been cut back from 30" not sure. 7% Illinois State Sales Tax added for Illinois residents. Donley Auction Services will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Due to the increasing cost of ammunition, there will be no warning shot. Established by John Mahlon Marlin in 1863. We value our customers, both buyers and sellers, and try very hard to ensure an exciting, smooth, successful auction! PUMP 28" SHOTGUN WITH FACTORY POLY-CHOKE. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I know that Marlin does not recommend shooting them, but I have shot mine with no issues. GI#: 101526340. If you have multiple boxes, each box will encore the $7.00 handling fee. The wood was refinished at some time in the past but but professionally done with minimal wood … Marlin has advised not to fire their early pumps, this one included. I'm not looking for a bird or trap gun, but I would like to fire it occasionally. NO CREDIT CARD FEES FOR PAYMENTS WITH CREDIT CARD. Summary Vehicle History Report below provided by AutoCheck. I think it was a blanket statement, but the concerns are with hammered guns. After 1916 there was a letter with the SN. The wood is very nice with no cracks or chips and has some nice figure in the buttstock. Marlin manufactured pistols until 1875, when he began production of Ballard rifles. AutoCheck® vehicle history reports deliver information on reported accidents, odometer rollback, lemon vehicles, branded titles and much more. by Regnier (gunrunner) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm, Post PACKING & SHIPPING: Donley Auction Services will provide shipping. There are absolutely no refunds, exchanges and returns on ANY items. Bright shiny nice bore. 4-1/2 A-1 Mid Range Target Rifle, Ballard No. MERRIMACK ARMS CO. AND BROWN MANUFACTURING CO. (BALLARDS), Ball & Williams Ballard Civil War Military Carbine, Ballard No.     We will automatically charge credit card on file with Proxibid following auction. Saturday, February 29 | 10:00 AM  Central. AutoCheck found 1-3/4 "Far West" Hunters Rifle, Ballard No. Marlin Model 28 12ga Pump Action Shotgun - 12190377. Run as many reports as you like for 21 days. Cash America   Click logo for more firearms   Product Information Finish: Blue Steel Caliber/Gauge: 12 ga; 2 3/4 chamber; fixed Full choke Bore: Semi-bright; ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT ARE Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Donley Auction Services or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live or timed auction. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a good source of information on when a particular serial number was made . Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. The 28" barrel has an excellent bright bore and has a modified choke. Researching more than one vehicle? This listing is for a Classic Marlin Model 28 takedown pump 12 Gauge. Shipping: Donley Auctions always tries to find the cheapest rate possible for your shipping. ... 1940 PRE-WAR REMINGTON MODEL 31 or 31A 20GA. I recently purchased a very nice Marlin model 28 pump repeater in 12ga. The Marlin Model 28 was Marlin's first hammerless, pump action shotgun and was made from 1913 to 1923. I was researching them online and read an article stating that Marlin does not recommend shooting these? If your cheapest cost is USPS, we will always ship PRIORITY unless otherwise specified in writing. When you bid on any item, you are entering into a binding contract. SN7521. Board index » Shooting » Shotguns - General, Registered users: al390, albanygun, Auldthymer, Basstar, bbush, BerettaEd, biblethumpncop, Bill M., Bing [Bot], Bladeswitcher, Bob_K, Bullittshooter, cclark31, clays99, Clayshooter1, cookoff013, Damack, Dar10ion, DblXX, DEG, dhb66, DKW1, dubob, Fishingrod, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Half Dog, hes, icyclefar, JamesSain, JayMc, Jim18611865, John H, Koslamp, KRIEGHOFFK80, lossking, Maser, McFarmer, mike orlen, MNNavy, MRIDOC1, NoDak Scotty, oyeme, papillonkirby, popcorn09, railroad, shacked, Skeet_Man, snooky, Snotrub, Tex, Tidefanatic, WAGinVA. We are happy and willing to work with you under any circumstances. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase. We apologize if this happens, but it is sometimes inevitable. 6-1/2 Rigby Off Hand Mid Range Rifle, Ballard No. Please contact Proxibid to learn about retracting a bid. If your cheapest cost is USPS, we will always ship PRIORITY unless otherwise specified in writing. All rights reserved worldwide. IF Because of this, one little delay, or what we call 'hiccup' in the internet connection, can cause an online bid to be missed. If you run tame loads, I personally would not be too concerned. The auction moves fast between the auctioneer, the on site bids, and the live internet bids. 8512 South Union Road Any items left will be moved to an offsite storage facility and charged $20 per day. If you would like to pickup your items from the auction house, please call Donley Auctions to arrange a day and time. In any event I would use RST's Lite or MaxiLite shells. If you have any questions regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. Donley Auction Services will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Take them at their value--my opinion. FOR PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD. View Item in Catalog Lot #1030 (Sale Order: 36 of 846) Sold for: $110.00 to onsite "Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included. INSPECTED BY COMPETENT GUNSMITH. But I shoot mine occasionally with no problems. If you run tame loads, I personally would not be too concerned. Sunday, 8am to 10am. Unable to retrieve AutoCheck Summary Report, please try back later. Any information would be greatly appreciated . The marlin model 28 hammerless shotgun was produced from 1913-1922. DAYS OF THE TIME OF THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION, WE WILL GLADLY ACCEPT THE 32 Standard 1875 Pocket Revolver, 1970 100th Year Commemorative Matched Pair, Model 1894 Century Limited Employee Edition, Model 1895 Century Limited Employee Edition, Model 1897 Century Limited Employee Edition, Model 39M Mountie 1960 Presentation Model, Model .410 Lever-Action Shotgun (Original).

Speed Freaks Cars, When Was Double Shot At Love Season 2 Filmed, Unknown Spirit In Dream Meaning, Fake Tracking Number Generator Royal Mail, Benefits Of Nutmeg In Coffee,

No Comments

Leave a Reply