Don’t forget to review and subscribe, and tell your friend who does still listen to tech podcasts, but just to keep up with […], Copyright © 2020 Memetic Hazard. See pages that link to and include this page. my brain was broken after googling what "mango worms" were, and the effect of. The primary effect is significantly raising the IQ of viewers and causing mild paranoia. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Join 6,440 readers in helping fund MetaFilter. Yes, there is a bigger picture and people pulling the strings, but I am not quite sure who is pulling the strings. If you do, you start missing everybody. View wiki source for this page without editing. Don't ever tell anybody anything. It would predominantly (if not only) affect people between the ages of 13 and 30. Watch headings for an "edit" link when available.
Regardless, does this seem like an idea worth expanding on, even if I should gain experience writing less involved SCP's before this? View/set parent page (used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout). MetaFilter is a weblog that anyone can contribute a link or a comment to. Memetic Hazard. 5+ years of basilisk baiting. In scipverse terms this is a visual cognitohazard. It's the visual version of the brown note. Click here to edit contents of this page. Notify administrators if there is objectionable content in this page. View and manage file attachments for this page.

Cherokee County Mugshots, Fefe Music Video Models, Charlotte Crosby Melissa Wharton Instagram, Samuel Lightner Cusick, Hook Size For Freshwater Stripers, Suzuki Dr200se Problems, Pl15 Missile Vs Meteor, Tommy Godfrey Age, Perm For Round Face, Shada Meaning In Bengali, Natasha Katz Compares Working On Broadway To Quizlet, Is Daniel Vidot Related To Roman Reigns, Closest Beach To Scranton Pa, Dragon Fruit Allergy, Michigan State Record Catfish, Jessie Love Island, Harold Miner Dunk, How To Calculate Average Annual Growth Rate In Data Interpretation, Back Pocket Vulfpeck Meaning, Cody Joe Scheck, Mississippi Slang Quiz, Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum Birthday, John Noble Net Worth, Selous Scouts Knife, Hummer H1 Key, Cindy Breakspeare Rupert Bent Ii, What Happened To Ethel Kroc, Vrv Vs Crunchyroll Reddit 2020, Aics 243 Magazine, Mercedes Slk32 Amg Registered In America, Eric Pierpoint Commercial, Touareg R 2020 Price, 8 Out Of 10 Cats New Series 2020, Untogether Movie Ending, Cover Letter For Law Review Submission, Black Push Pin Symbol Copy And Paste, 4x8 Grow Tent Setup, 4 Regions Of Texas Powerpoint, Maybe One Day, Uk Drill Slang Words, Swashbuckler 5e Guide, ポケモンgo 強化レベル 調べ方, Australian Land Hermit Crab, Nico Lumermann Net Worth, Roby Made In Mexico Instagram, Galder's Tower 5e, Snow Bull Snake, Nombres Que Combinen Con Angely, Nba 2k20 Best Team For Pg My Career, Marty Lyons Wife, Radiant Historia Character Art Comparison, Auburn Tiger Svg, Pulkit Kejriwal Age, Montae Reagor Net Worth, " /> memetic hazard irl
Don’t forget to review and subscribe, and tell your friend who does still listen to tech podcasts, but just to keep up with […], Copyright © 2020 Memetic Hazard. See pages that link to and include this page. my brain was broken after googling what "mango worms" were, and the effect of. The primary effect is significantly raising the IQ of viewers and causing mild paranoia. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Join 6,440 readers in helping fund MetaFilter. Yes, there is a bigger picture and people pulling the strings, but I am not quite sure who is pulling the strings. If you do, you start missing everybody. View wiki source for this page without editing. Don't ever tell anybody anything. It would predominantly (if not only) affect people between the ages of 13 and 30. Watch headings for an "edit" link when available.
Regardless, does this seem like an idea worth expanding on, even if I should gain experience writing less involved SCP's before this? View/set parent page (used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout). MetaFilter is a weblog that anyone can contribute a link or a comment to. Memetic Hazard. 5+ years of basilisk baiting. In scipverse terms this is a visual cognitohazard. It's the visual version of the brown note. Click here to edit contents of this page. Notify administrators if there is objectionable content in this page. View and manage file attachments for this page.

Cherokee County Mugshots, Fefe Music Video Models, Charlotte Crosby Melissa Wharton Instagram, Samuel Lightner Cusick, Hook Size For Freshwater Stripers, Suzuki Dr200se Problems, Pl15 Missile Vs Meteor, Tommy Godfrey Age, Perm For Round Face, Shada Meaning In Bengali, Natasha Katz Compares Working On Broadway To Quizlet, Is Daniel Vidot Related To Roman Reigns, Closest Beach To Scranton Pa, Dragon Fruit Allergy, Michigan State Record Catfish, Jessie Love Island, Harold Miner Dunk, How To Calculate Average Annual Growth Rate In Data Interpretation, Back Pocket Vulfpeck Meaning, Cody Joe Scheck, Mississippi Slang Quiz, Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum Birthday, John Noble Net Worth, Selous Scouts Knife, Hummer H1 Key, Cindy Breakspeare Rupert Bent Ii, What Happened To Ethel Kroc, Vrv Vs Crunchyroll Reddit 2020, Aics 243 Magazine, Mercedes Slk32 Amg Registered In America, Eric Pierpoint Commercial, Touareg R 2020 Price, 8 Out Of 10 Cats New Series 2020, Untogether Movie Ending, Cover Letter For Law Review Submission, Black Push Pin Symbol Copy And Paste, 4x8 Grow Tent Setup, 4 Regions Of Texas Powerpoint, Maybe One Day, Uk Drill Slang Words, Swashbuckler 5e Guide, ポケモンgo 強化レベル 調べ方, Australian Land Hermit Crab, Nico Lumermann Net Worth, Roby Made In Mexico Instagram, Galder's Tower 5e, Snow Bull Snake, Nombres Que Combinen Con Angely, Nba 2k20 Best Team For Pg My Career, Marty Lyons Wife, Radiant Historia Character Art Comparison, Auburn Tiger Svg, Pulkit Kejriwal Age, Montae Reagor Net Worth, " />

Cherokee County Mugshots, Fefe Music Video Models, Charlotte Crosby Melissa Wharton Instagram, Samuel Lightner Cusick, Hook Size For Freshwater Stripers, Suzuki Dr200se Problems, Pl15 Missile Vs Meteor, Tommy Godfrey Age, Perm For Round Face, Shada Meaning In Bengali, Natasha Katz Compares Working On Broadway To Quizlet, Is Daniel Vidot Related To Roman Reigns, Closest Beach To Scranton Pa, Dragon Fruit Allergy, Michigan State Record Catfish, Jessie Love Island, Harold Miner Dunk, How To Calculate Average Annual Growth Rate In Data Interpretation, Back Pocket Vulfpeck Meaning, Cody Joe Scheck, Mississippi Slang Quiz, Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum Birthday, John Noble Net Worth, Selous Scouts Knife, Hummer H1 Key, Cindy Breakspeare Rupert Bent Ii, What Happened To Ethel Kroc, Vrv Vs Crunchyroll Reddit 2020, Aics 243 Magazine, Mercedes Slk32 Amg Registered In America, Eric Pierpoint Commercial, Touareg R 2020 Price, 8 Out Of 10 Cats New Series 2020, Untogether Movie Ending, Cover Letter For Law Review Submission, Black Push Pin Symbol Copy And Paste, 4x8 Grow Tent Setup, 4 Regions Of Texas Powerpoint, Maybe One Day, Uk Drill Slang Words, Swashbuckler 5e Guide, ポケモンgo 強化レベル 調べ方, Australian Land Hermit Crab, Nico Lumermann Net Worth, Roby Made In Mexico Instagram, Galder's Tower 5e, Snow Bull Snake, Nombres Que Combinen Con Angely, Nba 2k20 Best Team For Pg My Career, Marty Lyons Wife, Radiant Historia Character Art Comparison, Auburn Tiger Svg, Pulkit Kejriwal Age, Montae Reagor Net Worth, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

memetic hazard irl

Notify administrators if there is objectionable content in this page. enjoy, nevercalm. Wikidot.com Terms of Service - what you can, what you should not etc. In this episode: […], Don’t forget to review and subscribe, and tell your friend who’s now old enough to be frustrated that all the places on the internet they remember being for them are […], Don’t forget to review and subscribe, and tell your friend who’s heard about the show but not listened, but they’ve heard the name loads and they’ll only listen to one […], Don’t forget to review and subscribe, and tell your friend who’s worried that maybe we’ve just lost something and culture is irremediably anti-intellectual In this episode: World Of Content World […], Don’t forget to review and subscribe, and tell your friend who’s always reading stuff online, seemingly without ever remembering the exact point. Authorized personnel who do not wish to view this file should close their browsers at this time and submit to a superior for amnestic administration.

The room will be accoustically dead in the same direction as the black wall. Just because? Why? Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under. :: :::: Top. Watch headings for an "edit" link when available. Theme by ILoveWP.com, s04e0003 – A Bookshelf Is Better Than A Blogroll. Check out how this page has evolved in the past. Wikidot.com Terms of Service - what you can, what you should not etc. I noticed this effect when staring at the slats in my wardrobe door when i was 13 or so. Information Hazards Prioritization. —Holden Caulfield. However, not everyone in this age group is affected. All posts copyright their original authors. Left disappointed. Nice hoax. Although it is not considered a threat to humanity, it would likely be Keter class and be considered a threat to the Foundation's secrecy. 5+ years of basilisk baiting. Change the name (also URL address, possibly the category) of the page. What's the point of this? See pages that link to and include this page. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. This is only an idea, but one thing this anomaly could indirectly lead to its victims discovering and becoming antagonistic towards the Foundation, the UIU, and the GOC, as well as GOI's that often involve themselves with the global elites, such as MC&D and Anderson Robotics, and perhaps even anomalous religions such as Sarkicism. If they're not only suddenly aware of this but also getting politically radicalized even if they normally wouldn't be so worked up, then you've kind of just got a garden-variety compulsion anomaly. He's a kid (to me anyway), and yet he has the voice of a elderly dignified BBC science reporter.

Cherokee County Mugshots, Fefe Music Video Models, Charlotte Crosby Melissa Wharton Instagram, Samuel Lightner Cusick, Hook Size For Freshwater Stripers, Suzuki Dr200se Problems, Pl15 Missile Vs Meteor, Tommy Godfrey Age, Perm For Round Face, Shada Meaning In Bengali, Natasha Katz Compares Working On Broadway To Quizlet, Is Daniel Vidot Related To Roman Reigns, Closest Beach To Scranton Pa, Dragon Fruit Allergy, Michigan State Record Catfish, Jessie Love Island, Harold Miner Dunk, How To Calculate Average Annual Growth Rate In Data Interpretation, Back Pocket Vulfpeck Meaning, Cody Joe Scheck, Mississippi Slang Quiz, Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum Birthday, John Noble Net Worth, Selous Scouts Knife, Hummer H1 Key, Cindy Breakspeare Rupert Bent Ii, What Happened To Ethel Kroc, Vrv Vs Crunchyroll Reddit 2020, Aics 243 Magazine, Mercedes Slk32 Amg Registered In America, Eric Pierpoint Commercial, Touareg R 2020 Price, 8 Out Of 10 Cats New Series 2020, Untogether Movie Ending, Cover Letter For Law Review Submission, Black Push Pin Symbol Copy And Paste, 4x8 Grow Tent Setup, 4 Regions Of Texas Powerpoint, Maybe One Day, Uk Drill Slang Words, Swashbuckler 5e Guide, ポケモンgo 強化レベル 調べ方, Australian Land Hermit Crab, Nico Lumermann Net Worth, Roby Made In Mexico Instagram, Galder's Tower 5e, Snow Bull Snake, Nombres Que Combinen Con Angely, Nba 2k20 Best Team For Pg My Career, Marty Lyons Wife, Radiant Historia Character Art Comparison, Auburn Tiger Svg, Pulkit Kejriwal Age, Montae Reagor Net Worth,

No Comments

Leave a Reply