About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

mirror mirror on the wall mandela

As satan pushes his witchcraft (magic) sorcery onto the general population, he seeks to change words to reflect satanic majick. I have always turned on closed captions for any film I’ve watched and found that helped me follow the plots easier. Whoever wrote the Italian translation had probably read the original Grimm’s tale and “fixed” the Disney version. For example, Sinbad did star in other movies in the 1990s and appeared in a movie poster for the film “Houseguest” coming out of a mailbox (this looked similar to a genie, which could explain the association with the movie “Shazaam”). I hear you milk. As each person chimes in with their own experience or memory of an event, those false memories could affect the memories of other people, thus coloring them to remember the events in the same way. I’m serious, I’ve seen it in Spanish, in French, in Italian, in German, on YouTube, and it has changed. Liars, deceivers. I think the Mandela Effect removed the word “all”. I’m not saying there’s time travellers or anything, but something is at the very least quite curious about all this. The original book used Mirror Mirror, Disney's movie adaptation is the only thing that changed the line (or got changed by ME take your pick). I did not mention the mandela effect by name because I didn’t want to blow them over all at once and have them write me off as a lunatic, in case they had never heard of it. As far as merchandise, it’s fallible. This is an important issue. Not limited to, but including the following: Unfortunately these objects muddy the waters even further, but leads to some possible correlations to Disney staff throughout the years since the original film. https://youtu.be/W_iPRDggdVM

Thinking that because a franchise maintains that something always was 100% correct means it was is as foolish as thinking that because u remember it differently it has been fundamentally changed. My reasons for thinking this are that these books also often contains information such as the Queen smashing the Magic Mirror in anger after hearing Snow White survived, and the Dwarves building a bed for Snow White the day after she arrives. I’m sorry but you’re totally disrespectful towards not only a team of professionals but a hole country ( I’m sure that most italians speak english fluently or at least understand it). So… congratulations? You might be surprised to learn, then, that the line was actually, “No, I am your father.” Most people have memories of the line being the former rather than the latter. http://picpaste.com/pics/snowwhitemirror-fGEzqU2T.1508222986.jpg.
Sometimes it changes the words. Maybe is a pandemic, right?

Your email address will not be published.

Nigel Green Cause Of Death, Milan Lucic Wife Instagram, Ricky Carmichael Perfect Season, Sherrod Moore Death, Anime Painting Minecraft Pe, Large Feathers Rdr2, 2hd Footy Tipping, Jessica Bowman Husband, Prentice Hall Health Textbook Pdf Chapter 6, Why Don't We Complain Summary, Lil Webbie Net Worth 2020, Nombres Que Combinen Con Angely, How To Export Emails From Shaw Webmail, Suzuki Swift Gearbox Oil Capacity, College Biology Worksheets Pdf, Polsat Sport Online Na żywo, Taliesin Jaffe Relationship, Heroic Code In Beowulf, Fender Jagstang Specs, Grimoire Of Zero Season 2 2020, Foie Engorgé Et Mal De Dos, Haikyuu Tendou Song, Reggie Miller House, Rhino Glue Home Depot, No Hook 2 Lyrics, Kramer Focus 111s Specs, Dragonborn Names Skyrim, Lightning Font Generator Online, Poisonous Beast Mode Roblox, How Much Did Furniture Cost In 1950, United Airlines Employment Verification, Border Terrier Breeders Florida, Brett Cullen Wife, Ameriglide Stair Lift Repair Manual, Rabbit Male Female Difference, Maya Export Stl, Jerome Bettis Wife, Fastpitch Umpire Training, Personification In Shrek, Belle Kingston Aykroyd, Baby Minks For Sale, Wade Williams Collection Dvd, Chris Burke Married, Side Piece Lyrics, Bawarchi Hyderabad Owner Sunil Shetty, Rabbits For Sale Hoobly, Jennie Allen Beliefs, Cartoon Beatbox Battles Ranked, Oyo State Job Portal, How Much Oatmeal Should I Eat For Breakfast Bodybuilding, How Hard Is It To Get Into Laguardia High School, How Tall Is Stewie2k Csgo, Mitch Winehouse Net Worth, How Tall Is Zven, Dumb Blonde Characters, Blue Train Lyrics, Towing A Trailer Behind A 5th Wheel Camper, Ralna English 2019, Flight 96 Coffin, Fatal Motorbike Crash Driver Instantly Killed, Venta De Cabras Lecheras En Chiapas, Steve O Ostrich Tattoo Before And After, Télécharger Jeux Ps4 Pkg Gratuit, Tyler Johnson Emily Maynard Net Worth,

No Comments

Leave a Reply