Miguel Almaguer Reporting From Home, Roblox Mm2 Radio Codes 2020, 22x11x8 Tractor Supply, Get Low Lil Jon Release Date, Contacts Icon Aesthetic, Letter Of Recommendation For Godparent, Cheryl Davis Mother, Chase Jojo Osu, Full Small Warehouse Gta, Fortnite Mac Os Catalina, Rebecca Morse Salary, " /> niu n sport review Miguel Almaguer Reporting From Home, Roblox Mm2 Radio Codes 2020, 22x11x8 Tractor Supply, Get Low Lil Jon Release Date, Contacts Icon Aesthetic, Letter Of Recommendation For Godparent, Cheryl Davis Mother, Chase Jojo Osu, Full Small Warehouse Gta, Fortnite Mac Os Catalina, Rebecca Morse Salary, " /> Miguel Almaguer Reporting From Home, Roblox Mm2 Radio Codes 2020, 22x11x8 Tractor Supply, Get Low Lil Jon Release Date, Contacts Icon Aesthetic, Letter Of Recommendation For Godparent, Cheryl Davis Mother, Chase Jojo Osu, Full Small Warehouse Gta, Fortnite Mac Os Catalina, Rebecca Morse Salary, " /> Miguel Almaguer Reporting From Home, Roblox Mm2 Radio Codes 2020, 22x11x8 Tractor Supply, Get Low Lil Jon Release Date, Contacts Icon Aesthetic, Letter Of Recommendation For Godparent, Cheryl Davis Mother, Chase Jojo Osu, Full Small Warehouse Gta, Fortnite Mac Os Catalina, Rebecca Morse Salary, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

niu n sport review

Oh boy, thanks for the update and sorry for the disappointment. The iconic halo LED headlamp provides an ultra-wide arc of light for improved vision and safety at night. You can legally bua all sorts of tuning stuff for motorbikes and cars. Tried it burns the wires. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. It might work better with a smaller 50 kg rider and not a 100 kg 1.90m one… Hi Guys! https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.201.242c1b1eHW078l&id=540740991940&ns=1&abbucket=7#detail, And you’ve read the post about importing batteries from china? would be interesting to see how that ECU can perform. best regards from Denmark. Tags; DE NIU NQi PRO ELEKTRISCHE IS GEBOUWD VOOR SNELHEID. Do you have a direct link on Toabao for what I should order? Hi Andre, cool another Shanghai rider, can you add me on wechat: Celso74? Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Well, in Europe you might get in legal trouble by selling it… that said, China is a different story. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Running on firmware TRA01C10 but TRA01C19 is available – should i update or will i kill the replacement controller? Price Includes: 20% Government Grant Discount UK Mainland Delivery DVLA Registration + Number plates Pre Delivery Inspection 2 Year Warranty Either a CBT licence or a drivers licence issued before 1st of February 2001 is required NQi Sport MQi+ Sport NQiGT Batteries 1 1 2 Top Speed 28mph 28mph ~45mph Range (Up to) First of all, thank you for this article ! No different to petrol engine tuning. The NIU N1s is an electric smart scooter created by an innovative Chinese company that is founded by the former CTO of Baidu (the Chinese Google) and a former employee of Microsoft. I recall it was a white housing with a 7mm flat male connector. Plus I could not start at times. Insulation of the open end helped. Anyhow: PLEASE use the forum thread as this comment-chain is becoming unreadable… Cheers! But as always: If you killed your motor/battery using this tunig method, reversing won’t help… I have to say that, right? I would be willing to pay 300€ if I can just order it and install it…. Just remove the 2nd controller and Y-cable, reconnect the original one to the motor and everything’s as before. So is it a complete replacement or is it installed in parallel to the original controller? I read older posts Enrico, maybe it’s this one posted earlier by Obstler? When you’re braking, you're re-charging. Hey Andy, looking very much forward to your review! What should I do? You’re doing a great job mate. Additional features include a bag hook and a USB charging point. I am starting to see way more UNU scooters around (I don’t really like their look), I wonder if they can be tuned up. I think It should be enough information about the N-GT NIU Electric Scooter, I hope that all kinds of information helpful to you but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment or us we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, thanks for visiting our site. But does it go together with the actual controller or it substitutes it? 2018? The Mavericks electric NIU N-GT electric scooter has 125cc motorcycle performance, and the DYNAMIC, SPORT  and E-SAVE modes can be switched at will, making you a faster and greatly city travel experience. That’ll be cool! Want to speed up my Niu N1s after 4000km so badly…. Reason was some open cable from controller contacting the frame at times. I found this; but how do I order? I guess what the poster was asking for — or anyway, what I’m asking for now, is there any news regarding replacement speed controllers etc. For just 60km/h the 72152 should be sufficient. It is, as far as i understood, a complete replacement. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I’m Looking very very forward! I have a 72182 controller installed (and i have done about 7000km with it) but have some troubles with error codes (140/190/111) and the controller behaves a bit unpredictable from time to time. Could you please post some photos? I hope it’s not scam or the thing is useless. Will pay per SEPA transfer. After reading your article I ordered an N1S 72182 Controller with the 2 Y … (You gear controller is straight and black or round and gray? Possibly the one where the tempomat switch goes if you had one. Enrico, I hope your purchase works out. I want to go ~60km/h. (And a backrest in Matt black to match my scooter) I’ll let you know how it goes. That said: You can kill things pretty easy, too. Looking forward for your report . Hello, All pieces have to fit together! All the Chinese how-tos I saw did never mention such as a must-have. Dual Charger: Simultaneous battery charging. That one looks good, single controller. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. *. We’ll get the GT and GTX over here…. Different products number, different sku but we haven’t tried it. So let’s have a look at the parts one by one: As mentioned in the shopping list, most tuners use controllers from Ling Bo, namely the models 72152 and 72182 – or LBMC 072152/072182 as they’re officially called. I was wondering what controller I should buy. What should I buy (and how?) Use at your own risk . I’m just the messenger, so don’t shoot me The structure is both unique to NIU, and more importantly provides added visibility for night driving. In SPORT mode, the N-GT NIU Electric Scooter has a top speed of 70km/h, making your city travel more comfortable and efficient. At the centre of this collaboration is the NIU developed “Field-Oriented Control” system, that we customised for the 1500W BOSCH motor to optimise power consumption. tnx. ), you can easily carry the NIU battery for in-home/office re-charging. Above 50 km/h it runs out of power and more speed builds slowly. AFAIK there’s no public report about “hacking” any QI model – be it M or N…. The motor will stop sometimes. The NIU U-Series is a second generation electric smart scooter created by an innovative Chinese company that is founded by the former CTO of Baidu (the Chinese Google) and a former employee of Microsoft. (those are hard to find scooters, just saw they are sold again in China) I ordered and just got the 72182 Kit.

Miguel Almaguer Reporting From Home, Roblox Mm2 Radio Codes 2020, 22x11x8 Tractor Supply, Get Low Lil Jon Release Date, Contacts Icon Aesthetic, Letter Of Recommendation For Godparent, Cheryl Davis Mother, Chase Jojo Osu, Full Small Warehouse Gta, Fortnite Mac Os Catalina, Rebecca Morse Salary,

No Comments

Leave a Reply