Student Unrest Essay, Duke Realty Conway Sc, Tom Hagan Shirts, Evil Mermaid Quotes, Amazon Smile Charity List, The Gdp Deflator For Years Subsequent To The Base Year Measures The Change In, Looney Tunes Svg, Phil Towle Death, David Rubenstein Daughter, Olivia Name Puns, " /> percy jackson is the most powerful demigod fanfiction Student Unrest Essay, Duke Realty Conway Sc, Tom Hagan Shirts, Evil Mermaid Quotes, Amazon Smile Charity List, The Gdp Deflator For Years Subsequent To The Base Year Measures The Change In, Looney Tunes Svg, Phil Towle Death, David Rubenstein Daughter, Olivia Name Puns, " /> Student Unrest Essay, Duke Realty Conway Sc, Tom Hagan Shirts, Evil Mermaid Quotes, Amazon Smile Charity List, The Gdp Deflator For Years Subsequent To The Base Year Measures The Change In, Looney Tunes Svg, Phil Towle Death, David Rubenstein Daughter, Olivia Name Puns, " /> Student Unrest Essay, Duke Realty Conway Sc, Tom Hagan Shirts, Evil Mermaid Quotes, Amazon Smile Charity List, The Gdp Deflator For Years Subsequent To The Base Year Measures The Change In, Looney Tunes Svg, Phil Towle Death, David Rubenstein Daughter, Olivia Name Puns, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

percy jackson is the most powerful demigod fanfiction

Have you forgotten that Percy isn't the only one who has taken a dip in the Styx. She doesn't have her full potential yet- which is why she's so low- but she can control the winds, heal herself, curse people, and control things like technology (maybe even people and weapons) through song. and if Percy wasn't being controlled, he might have been able to hear Blackjack's thought and dodge his kick, in which case, he would have killed Jason. 10.) She can summon lightning bolts, shock you with static or electrical shocks, fly, control/summon the winds, and create storms plus is a Hunter of Artemis, which makes her stronger, faster, and more agile and durable than the average demigod. Even if before Percy managed to put him in that water bubble, Jason strikes him with lightning, Percy could just stay down and make the water ball well pretending to be ...more. So, if Tyson's mom is a cyclops, a monster which can be destroyed, he is a technical demigod, since his dad is Poseidon, the god of the sea and earthquakes. ... A Dangerously Powerful Demigod. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Leo has gone two quests, and survived. I feel like he deserves top 15 at least:-I feel like he is stronger than Magnus-He is EPIC at healing(he saved Annabeth from the last olympian-He is also good at the archer. Killing Orthrus with a single blow, strangling Menoetius to near death, Killing Ladon with a single arrow (He indeed killed Ladon in the original story), Crushing the Crab of Hera, Killing Hydra, Nemean lion, Erymanthean boar, capturing Kerynean hind (couldn't be captured even by ARTEMIS), Diomedes' mares, Cretan bull and etc. Nico di Angelo/Percy Jackson (5) Percy Jackson & Poseidon (5) Luke Castellan/Percy Jackson (4) Minor or Background Relationship(s) (4) Jason Grace & Percy Jackson (4) Annabeth Chase & Percy Jackson (4) Percy Jackson & Triton (3) Exclude Additional Tags Powerful Percy Jackson (54) Dark Percy Jackson (14) BAMF Percy Jackson (11) Angst (10) Perseus Jackson is a wicked swordsman and he can control water, draw strength from water, basically pull water out of himself, and he can do a bunch of other cool stuff with water. Also people get annoyed on how she learned to use a sword in like, 2 weeks but 2 weeks is a lot of time, and it's called being a quick learner. Sword fighting. Also I respect her giving her to save her friends. His quick contraptions, intelligence, and fire (if he actually decides to use it) can be incredibly dangerous, but Leo's powers and skill are completely drained in the books, and he never trained his fire. Thalia is better than percy. Piper McLean. She should be after Magnus. 2. Has Aurum and Argentum, the Aegis cloak, and defeated Thalia Grace while blindfolded and tied to a chair. Percy also would have beaten Jason when they were being controlled by the eidolons if not for Piper. Ok, Jason Grace is definitely the most powerful character. Magnus Chase was a late realisation but his Sumarbrander is unbeatable for any demigod weapon. Anyways, it's not a shocker to anyone who has read the rest of the book that Percy is super low. She can control darkness and shadows, shadow-travel, raise, speak to, and control the dead and undead skeleton warriors to fight alongside her, control bones, control the earth (rocks, dirt, maybe even sand, etc. he'll definitely be up there in the top five. Also Nico is very young next to the others ,but with sheer power he catches up which to me is pretty impresive. Plus she's got an awesome shield! So, her charmspeak is really the only thing she has going for her, and- like I've said multiple times- realistically, that wouldn't work. (I voted for Reyna, even though I don't like her very much)Think about all the stuff he'd gone through, another thing, he'd helped Meg defend the god Apollo. It was mentioned that Hercules has a great publicist meaning the mortals will never forget him and his Greek/roman counterparts do not cause major personality changes. And if Percy were near water I don't think Nico would stand a chance. And she's amazing with a bow, naturally since she's a Hunter. When Percy and Jason were fighting when controlled by the eidolons, if not for Piper, Percy would have killed Jason and Percy would have escaped without any injuries. He defeated a titan. Case closed. Exactly what the title says- it's some of the demigods ranked from most to least powerful if everything was actually done realistically and Rick didn't insist on making horrible Mary Sues/Gary Stus that give us headaches bigger than earthquakes and humiliatingly degraded everyone who actually had realistic potential and could literally kick anyone's ass if Rick wasn't so annoyingly hell-deep in the Piper and Percy Boner Club :). Camp Jupiter would be much more likely to want their demigods to be skilled in everything than Camp Half-Blood. He can also manipulate water, harden it, not get wet, always knows his locations, manipulate SHIPS, manipulate ice and aqueous poisons, command equine creatures and sea life, summon hurricanes, create earthquakes and is beginning to learn to manipulate the mist. Percy Jackson. DUH!Percy Jackson is the most powerful demigod. I mean it's their job to protect he did the right thing. She is definitely more powerful than her brother, Jason Grace. You get what I mean. Just barely enough to survive, but not nearly enough to defeat someone who's been training for even a month or two.

Student Unrest Essay, Duke Realty Conway Sc, Tom Hagan Shirts, Evil Mermaid Quotes, Amazon Smile Charity List, The Gdp Deflator For Years Subsequent To The Base Year Measures The Change In, Looney Tunes Svg, Phil Towle Death, David Rubenstein Daughter, Olivia Name Puns,

No Comments

Leave a Reply