and it wont embed, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. When you share a link on almost all social media and messaging platforms, there is a preview displayed to show people what the link is about. If you click it more, though, it says different things. This is completely random. User account menu. But won't the title give it away in the ad? Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Send it to them every hour until they don't like it anymore, and watch their reactions. Also, think of something relevant so it isn't really random. You may hear the remixed ringtone here. Users have a 0.1% chance upon startup of Discord that they will receive a remixed version of the incoming call ringtone during either a group or two-person voice call. It appears as a normal thumbnail for an image, yet when following the link it leads you Rick Astley’s infamous hit single: Never Gonna Give You Up. Adobe Experience Manager(AEM): HTTP Security Headers for Websites, Hacking Phones: How Law Enforcement Is Saving Privacy, Backstabbing, Disinformation, and Bad Journalism: The State of the VPN Industry, 10 Ways to Tidy Up Your Phones and PCs for the New Year, Deploying Security Onion on Amazon Web Services (AWS) using Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Mirroring, Gmail Keeps a Record of Your Purchase History in Plain Sight, and It’s Not Alone. Press J to jump to the feed. Here the answer lies with how thumbnails are created in Discord. Rick Rolling 'em again? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Your place to talk. Your results may vary if you Rick Roll someone who actually happens to like Rick Astley's music. If you click your name in the corner, it will show "Copied!". uhhhhh read the link carefully. Bold of you to assume I fear spoilers. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Be careful; you may get Rick Rolled back. 2 min read. Send the link via private message, but make sure to disguise the URL. Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Use bit.ly so it doesn't show the thumbnail, it makes the link different so people won't recognize the URL. Essentially, when you post the image in Discord, the image won't show up and people will have to click on it and click "View Original" to realize they got rickrolled. This easter egg was implemented by Night, a Discord staff member. You fooled not only me, but the moderators of a Discord partner server. Avoid emphasizing a lot on what the link is supposedly about because that could raise some eyebrows. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. (for example, a bottle of Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Softsoap can be found in the background of Discord's Nitro Brew Coffee April Fools video) The two most referenced bottles of Softsoap are "Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Bodywash" in 18 fl oz. To create this article, 47 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://cdn.dlcordapp.com/attachments/486699197131915266/710452259770728448/cute_koishi.png, https://github.com/ThePlasmaRailgun/cdn.dlcordapp.com/. The Discord website got changed in July 2020 and no longer contains the below easter eggs. How do I prevent this (tinyurl.com is embedding)? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. If you use a link shortener it doesn't use the actual link, but a random url. We redirect your Discord memes to a Rick Roll. Custom rick roll generator. You could also just present your screen to the video of Never Gonna Give You Up, but if you aren't the host it could be tricky since many hosts nowadays turn off participant screen sharing. According to KnowYourMeme, Kekma was created on April 23, 2019, and it's completely "not safe for life" and not safe for work. Copy the link on a video of your choice, and send it to someone. level 2 An Easter Egg is an undocumented/secret feature in a piece of computer software that is usually included as a joke or for fun. ex. The following link shows up in Discord as an image, but in a browser redirects to a YT video: https://cdn.dlcordapp.com/attachments/486699197131915266/710452259770728448/cute_koishi.png I would report this as a bug, except I don't really know if it is, and I still don't know how this even happens under the hood. The following link shows up in Discord as an image, but in a browser redirects to a YT video: I would report this as a bug … A collection of "forwarding URL-s" like something.tk. The new way to rick roll someone, but leveled up, is with something called kekma.ga. share. If you've ever been rickrolled, you'll know how torturous it is. So, sending people a link to a song they don't like would cause them to be frustrated or irritated. 7. It’s rather simple, Discord when sending the GET request for the image has a User-Agent which contains Discord . The page clearly doesn’t have an image in it, and YouTube certainly isn’t the culprit here. Thanks! Today I had someone ask a question about a peculiar image link on Discord. Next time there's a very annoying person in a chat room, start at Step 1 to rickroll that person. If you've ever been rickrolled, you'll know how torturous it is. You can click that link. Overall a very simple but nifty little ‘exploit’, though I could see this being used in scams and phishing attacks, so I hope Discord finds a way around this. On Discord's website homepage there are many objects that, when clicked, cause a small object (usually Mario related) to appear on the screen. Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Softsoap is often found in Discord's Game Night streams, though it also occasionally cameos in "new feature" videos. hide. Here is a link to tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ, The gift is that they aren't gonna give u up let u down run around or dessert u, mm do i love dessert its really good whats your favorite. You can disable it by clicking the icon again, very consistantly, which will play the voice channel disconnect sound confirming the change. Also, we own these links… By using our site, you agree to our, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg\/aid424870-v4-728px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":330,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"522","licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0e\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0e\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-2.jpg\/aid424870-v4-728px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":328,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"519","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-3.jpg\/aid424870-v4-728px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":322,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"510","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/18\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/18\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-4.jpg\/aid424870-v4-728px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"485","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}.
Kongregate Old Games, Bait Instagram Accounts, Nexicom Coverage Map, Maine Cabin Masters Jon Fishman, Traevon Jackson Mom, Gopher Meaning Urban Dictionary, Mira Meaning Arabic, Flipper Movie Song, Harry Quebert Filming Locations, Trained Belgian Malinois For Sale Texas, " /> rick roll link hidden discord and it wont embed, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. When you share a link on almost all social media and messaging platforms, there is a preview displayed to show people what the link is about. If you click it more, though, it says different things. This is completely random. User account menu. But won't the title give it away in the ad? Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Send it to them every hour until they don't like it anymore, and watch their reactions. Also, think of something relevant so it isn't really random. You may hear the remixed ringtone here. Users have a 0.1% chance upon startup of Discord that they will receive a remixed version of the incoming call ringtone during either a group or two-person voice call. It appears as a normal thumbnail for an image, yet when following the link it leads you Rick Astley’s infamous hit single: Never Gonna Give You Up. Adobe Experience Manager(AEM): HTTP Security Headers for Websites, Hacking Phones: How Law Enforcement Is Saving Privacy, Backstabbing, Disinformation, and Bad Journalism: The State of the VPN Industry, 10 Ways to Tidy Up Your Phones and PCs for the New Year, Deploying Security Onion on Amazon Web Services (AWS) using Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Mirroring, Gmail Keeps a Record of Your Purchase History in Plain Sight, and It’s Not Alone. Press J to jump to the feed. Here the answer lies with how thumbnails are created in Discord. Rick Rolling 'em again? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Your place to talk. Your results may vary if you Rick Roll someone who actually happens to like Rick Astley's music. If you click your name in the corner, it will show "Copied!". uhhhhh read the link carefully. Bold of you to assume I fear spoilers. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Be careful; you may get Rick Rolled back. 2 min read. Send the link via private message, but make sure to disguise the URL. Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Use bit.ly so it doesn't show the thumbnail, it makes the link different so people won't recognize the URL. Essentially, when you post the image in Discord, the image won't show up and people will have to click on it and click "View Original" to realize they got rickrolled. This easter egg was implemented by Night, a Discord staff member. You fooled not only me, but the moderators of a Discord partner server. Avoid emphasizing a lot on what the link is supposedly about because that could raise some eyebrows. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. (for example, a bottle of Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Softsoap can be found in the background of Discord's Nitro Brew Coffee April Fools video) The two most referenced bottles of Softsoap are "Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Bodywash" in 18 fl oz. To create this article, 47 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://cdn.dlcordapp.com/attachments/486699197131915266/710452259770728448/cute_koishi.png, https://github.com/ThePlasmaRailgun/cdn.dlcordapp.com/. The Discord website got changed in July 2020 and no longer contains the below easter eggs. How do I prevent this (tinyurl.com is embedding)? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. If you use a link shortener it doesn't use the actual link, but a random url. We redirect your Discord memes to a Rick Roll. Custom rick roll generator. You could also just present your screen to the video of Never Gonna Give You Up, but if you aren't the host it could be tricky since many hosts nowadays turn off participant screen sharing. According to KnowYourMeme, Kekma was created on April 23, 2019, and it's completely "not safe for life" and not safe for work. Copy the link on a video of your choice, and send it to someone. level 2 An Easter Egg is an undocumented/secret feature in a piece of computer software that is usually included as a joke or for fun. ex. The following link shows up in Discord as an image, but in a browser redirects to a YT video: https://cdn.dlcordapp.com/attachments/486699197131915266/710452259770728448/cute_koishi.png I would report this as a bug, except I don't really know if it is, and I still don't know how this even happens under the hood. The following link shows up in Discord as an image, but in a browser redirects to a YT video: I would report this as a bug … A collection of "forwarding URL-s" like something.tk. The new way to rick roll someone, but leveled up, is with something called kekma.ga. share. If you've ever been rickrolled, you'll know how torturous it is. So, sending people a link to a song they don't like would cause them to be frustrated or irritated. 7. It’s rather simple, Discord when sending the GET request for the image has a User-Agent which contains Discord . The page clearly doesn’t have an image in it, and YouTube certainly isn’t the culprit here. Thanks! Today I had someone ask a question about a peculiar image link on Discord. Next time there's a very annoying person in a chat room, start at Step 1 to rickroll that person. If you've ever been rickrolled, you'll know how torturous it is. You can click that link. Overall a very simple but nifty little ‘exploit’, though I could see this being used in scams and phishing attacks, so I hope Discord finds a way around this. On Discord's website homepage there are many objects that, when clicked, cause a small object (usually Mario related) to appear on the screen. Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Softsoap is often found in Discord's Game Night streams, though it also occasionally cameos in "new feature" videos. hide. Here is a link to tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ, The gift is that they aren't gonna give u up let u down run around or dessert u, mm do i love dessert its really good whats your favorite. You can disable it by clicking the icon again, very consistantly, which will play the voice channel disconnect sound confirming the change. Also, we own these links… By using our site, you agree to our, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg\/aid424870-v4-728px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":330,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"522","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0e\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0e\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-2.jpg\/aid424870-v4-728px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":328,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"519","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-3.jpg\/aid424870-v4-728px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":322,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"510","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/18\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/18\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-4.jpg\/aid424870-v4-728px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"485","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}.
Kongregate Old Games, Bait Instagram Accounts, Nexicom Coverage Map, Maine Cabin Masters Jon Fishman, Traevon Jackson Mom, Gopher Meaning Urban Dictionary, Mira Meaning Arabic, Flipper Movie Song, Harry Quebert Filming Locations, Trained Belgian Malinois For Sale Texas, " /> and it wont embed, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. When you share a link on almost all social media and messaging platforms, there is a preview displayed to show people what the link is about. If you click it more, though, it says different things. This is completely random. User account menu. But won't the title give it away in the ad? Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Send it to them every hour until they don't like it anymore, and watch their reactions. Also, think of something relevant so it isn't really random. You may hear the remixed ringtone here. Users have a 0.1% chance upon startup of Discord that they will receive a remixed version of the incoming call ringtone during either a group or two-person voice call. It appears as a normal thumbnail for an image, yet when following the link it leads you Rick Astley’s infamous hit single: Never Gonna Give You Up. Adobe Experience Manager(AEM): HTTP Security Headers for Websites, Hacking Phones: How Law Enforcement Is Saving Privacy, Backstabbing, Disinformation, and Bad Journalism: The State of the VPN Industry, 10 Ways to Tidy Up Your Phones and PCs for the New Year, Deploying Security Onion on Amazon Web Services (AWS) using Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Mirroring, Gmail Keeps a Record of Your Purchase History in Plain Sight, and It’s Not Alone. Press J to jump to the feed. Here the answer lies with how thumbnails are created in Discord. Rick Rolling 'em again? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Your place to talk. Your results may vary if you Rick Roll someone who actually happens to like Rick Astley's music. If you click your name in the corner, it will show "Copied!". uhhhhh read the link carefully. Bold of you to assume I fear spoilers. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Be careful; you may get Rick Rolled back. 2 min read. Send the link via private message, but make sure to disguise the URL. Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Use bit.ly so it doesn't show the thumbnail, it makes the link different so people won't recognize the URL. Essentially, when you post the image in Discord, the image won't show up and people will have to click on it and click "View Original" to realize they got rickrolled. This easter egg was implemented by Night, a Discord staff member. You fooled not only me, but the moderators of a Discord partner server. Avoid emphasizing a lot on what the link is supposedly about because that could raise some eyebrows. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. (for example, a bottle of Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Softsoap can be found in the background of Discord's Nitro Brew Coffee April Fools video) The two most referenced bottles of Softsoap are "Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Bodywash" in 18 fl oz. To create this article, 47 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://cdn.dlcordapp.com/attachments/486699197131915266/710452259770728448/cute_koishi.png, https://github.com/ThePlasmaRailgun/cdn.dlcordapp.com/. The Discord website got changed in July 2020 and no longer contains the below easter eggs. How do I prevent this (tinyurl.com is embedding)? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. If you use a link shortener it doesn't use the actual link, but a random url. We redirect your Discord memes to a Rick Roll. Custom rick roll generator. You could also just present your screen to the video of Never Gonna Give You Up, but if you aren't the host it could be tricky since many hosts nowadays turn off participant screen sharing. According to KnowYourMeme, Kekma was created on April 23, 2019, and it's completely "not safe for life" and not safe for work. Copy the link on a video of your choice, and send it to someone. level 2 An Easter Egg is an undocumented/secret feature in a piece of computer software that is usually included as a joke or for fun. ex. The following link shows up in Discord as an image, but in a browser redirects to a YT video: https://cdn.dlcordapp.com/attachments/486699197131915266/710452259770728448/cute_koishi.png I would report this as a bug, except I don't really know if it is, and I still don't know how this even happens under the hood. The following link shows up in Discord as an image, but in a browser redirects to a YT video: I would report this as a bug … A collection of "forwarding URL-s" like something.tk. The new way to rick roll someone, but leveled up, is with something called kekma.ga. share. If you've ever been rickrolled, you'll know how torturous it is. So, sending people a link to a song they don't like would cause them to be frustrated or irritated. 7. It’s rather simple, Discord when sending the GET request for the image has a User-Agent which contains Discord . The page clearly doesn’t have an image in it, and YouTube certainly isn’t the culprit here. Thanks! Today I had someone ask a question about a peculiar image link on Discord. Next time there's a very annoying person in a chat room, start at Step 1 to rickroll that person. If you've ever been rickrolled, you'll know how torturous it is. You can click that link. Overall a very simple but nifty little ‘exploit’, though I could see this being used in scams and phishing attacks, so I hope Discord finds a way around this. On Discord's website homepage there are many objects that, when clicked, cause a small object (usually Mario related) to appear on the screen. Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Softsoap is often found in Discord's Game Night streams, though it also occasionally cameos in "new feature" videos. hide. Here is a link to tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ, The gift is that they aren't gonna give u up let u down run around or dessert u, mm do i love dessert its really good whats your favorite. You can disable it by clicking the icon again, very consistantly, which will play the voice channel disconnect sound confirming the change. Also, we own these links… By using our site, you agree to our, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg\/aid424870-v4-728px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":330,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"522","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}.
Kongregate Old Games, Bait Instagram Accounts, Nexicom Coverage Map, Maine Cabin Masters Jon Fishman, Traevon Jackson Mom, Gopher Meaning Urban Dictionary, Mira Meaning Arabic, Flipper Movie Song, Harry Quebert Filming Locations, Trained Belgian Malinois For Sale Texas, " /> and it wont embed, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. When you share a link on almost all social media and messaging platforms, there is a preview displayed to show people what the link is about. If you click it more, though, it says different things. This is completely random. User account menu. But won't the title give it away in the ad? Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Send it to them every hour until they don't like it anymore, and watch their reactions. Also, think of something relevant so it isn't really random. You may hear the remixed ringtone here. Users have a 0.1% chance upon startup of Discord that they will receive a remixed version of the incoming call ringtone during either a group or two-person voice call. It appears as a normal thumbnail for an image, yet when following the link it leads you Rick Astley’s infamous hit single: Never Gonna Give You Up. Adobe Experience Manager(AEM): HTTP Security Headers for Websites, Hacking Phones: How Law Enforcement Is Saving Privacy, Backstabbing, Disinformation, and Bad Journalism: The State of the VPN Industry, 10 Ways to Tidy Up Your Phones and PCs for the New Year, Deploying Security Onion on Amazon Web Services (AWS) using Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Mirroring, Gmail Keeps a Record of Your Purchase History in Plain Sight, and It’s Not Alone. Press J to jump to the feed. Here the answer lies with how thumbnails are created in Discord. Rick Rolling 'em again? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Your place to talk. Your results may vary if you Rick Roll someone who actually happens to like Rick Astley's music. If you click your name in the corner, it will show "Copied!". uhhhhh read the link carefully. Bold of you to assume I fear spoilers. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Be careful; you may get Rick Rolled back. 2 min read. Send the link via private message, but make sure to disguise the URL. Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Use bit.ly so it doesn't show the thumbnail, it makes the link different so people won't recognize the URL. Essentially, when you post the image in Discord, the image won't show up and people will have to click on it and click "View Original" to realize they got rickrolled. This easter egg was implemented by Night, a Discord staff member. You fooled not only me, but the moderators of a Discord partner server. Avoid emphasizing a lot on what the link is supposedly about because that could raise some eyebrows. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. (for example, a bottle of Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Softsoap can be found in the background of Discord's Nitro Brew Coffee April Fools video) The two most referenced bottles of Softsoap are "Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Bodywash" in 18 fl oz. To create this article, 47 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://cdn.dlcordapp.com/attachments/486699197131915266/710452259770728448/cute_koishi.png, https://github.com/ThePlasmaRailgun/cdn.dlcordapp.com/. The Discord website got changed in July 2020 and no longer contains the below easter eggs. How do I prevent this (tinyurl.com is embedding)? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. If you use a link shortener it doesn't use the actual link, but a random url. We redirect your Discord memes to a Rick Roll. Custom rick roll generator. You could also just present your screen to the video of Never Gonna Give You Up, but if you aren't the host it could be tricky since many hosts nowadays turn off participant screen sharing. According to KnowYourMeme, Kekma was created on April 23, 2019, and it's completely "not safe for life" and not safe for work. Copy the link on a video of your choice, and send it to someone. level 2 An Easter Egg is an undocumented/secret feature in a piece of computer software that is usually included as a joke or for fun. ex. The following link shows up in Discord as an image, but in a browser redirects to a YT video: https://cdn.dlcordapp.com/attachments/486699197131915266/710452259770728448/cute_koishi.png I would report this as a bug, except I don't really know if it is, and I still don't know how this even happens under the hood. The following link shows up in Discord as an image, but in a browser redirects to a YT video: I would report this as a bug … A collection of "forwarding URL-s" like something.tk. The new way to rick roll someone, but leveled up, is with something called kekma.ga. share. If you've ever been rickrolled, you'll know how torturous it is. So, sending people a link to a song they don't like would cause them to be frustrated or irritated. 7. It’s rather simple, Discord when sending the GET request for the image has a User-Agent which contains Discord . The page clearly doesn’t have an image in it, and YouTube certainly isn’t the culprit here. Thanks! Today I had someone ask a question about a peculiar image link on Discord. Next time there's a very annoying person in a chat room, start at Step 1 to rickroll that person. If you've ever been rickrolled, you'll know how torturous it is. You can click that link. Overall a very simple but nifty little ‘exploit’, though I could see this being used in scams and phishing attacks, so I hope Discord finds a way around this. On Discord's website homepage there are many objects that, when clicked, cause a small object (usually Mario related) to appear on the screen. Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Softsoap is often found in Discord's Game Night streams, though it also occasionally cameos in "new feature" videos. hide. Here is a link to tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ, The gift is that they aren't gonna give u up let u down run around or dessert u, mm do i love dessert its really good whats your favorite. You can disable it by clicking the icon again, very consistantly, which will play the voice channel disconnect sound confirming the change. Also, we own these links… By using our site, you agree to our, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg\/aid424870-v4-728px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":330,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"522","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}.
Kongregate Old Games, Bait Instagram Accounts, Nexicom Coverage Map, Maine Cabin Masters Jon Fishman, Traevon Jackson Mom, Gopher Meaning Urban Dictionary, Mira Meaning Arabic, Flipper Movie Song, Harry Quebert Filming Locations, Trained Belgian Malinois For Sale Texas, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

Personal

rick roll link hidden discord

This article has been viewed 273,599 times. This is not possible in the mobile app. Hovering over the boost icon multiple times quickly also has a small chance for an animated Wumpus to appear in any of the four corners of the chat window at random and throw out more confetti. have a red background and shaking text, while the rest are in green without shaking text. When you try to access a page that doesn't exist such as this one you are redirected to a 404 page. Normally users posting such links will pretend that they are relevant to the topic in order to fool people into the opening. Enjoy. The Discord website got changed in July 2020 and no longer contains the below easter eggs. It will lead you to a store page in the Discord app from a game called "Rick Roll" and it auto plays Never Gonna Give You Up. That is the only purpose of all this garbage. This link will forward you to the original youtube video. Softsoap is a brand of soap, most primarily in the forms of hand soap and body wash, that was first created in 1980 by Robert R. Taylor, before being sold to the Colgate company seven years later. Press J to jump to the feed. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. So Recently I've been thinking about Rick Rolling my friends on discord. When your search leads to no results, Discord will sometimes display an "empathy banana" instead of the usual no results dialogue. % of people told us that this article helped them. I made it have multiple memes and you can also use https://cdn.dircordapp.com/, The code is on https://github.com/ThePlasmaRailgun/cdn.dlcordapp.com/. According to Discord staff, this is the rarest easter egg. The unique part of this compared to ordinary web browsers visiting a page is that the web request has a special User-Agent header. To create this article, 47 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. I have a discord dev license which you can buy for like 25$ and THIS is absolutely NOT how you use it. I'm the guy who made it. put the link between <> and it wont embed, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. When you share a link on almost all social media and messaging platforms, there is a preview displayed to show people what the link is about. If you click it more, though, it says different things. This is completely random. User account menu. But won't the title give it away in the ad? Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Send it to them every hour until they don't like it anymore, and watch their reactions. Also, think of something relevant so it isn't really random. You may hear the remixed ringtone here. Users have a 0.1% chance upon startup of Discord that they will receive a remixed version of the incoming call ringtone during either a group or two-person voice call. It appears as a normal thumbnail for an image, yet when following the link it leads you Rick Astley’s infamous hit single: Never Gonna Give You Up. Adobe Experience Manager(AEM): HTTP Security Headers for Websites, Hacking Phones: How Law Enforcement Is Saving Privacy, Backstabbing, Disinformation, and Bad Journalism: The State of the VPN Industry, 10 Ways to Tidy Up Your Phones and PCs for the New Year, Deploying Security Onion on Amazon Web Services (AWS) using Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Mirroring, Gmail Keeps a Record of Your Purchase History in Plain Sight, and It’s Not Alone. Press J to jump to the feed. Here the answer lies with how thumbnails are created in Discord. Rick Rolling 'em again? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Your place to talk. Your results may vary if you Rick Roll someone who actually happens to like Rick Astley's music. If you click your name in the corner, it will show "Copied!". uhhhhh read the link carefully. Bold of you to assume I fear spoilers. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Be careful; you may get Rick Rolled back. 2 min read. Send the link via private message, but make sure to disguise the URL. Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Use bit.ly so it doesn't show the thumbnail, it makes the link different so people won't recognize the URL. Essentially, when you post the image in Discord, the image won't show up and people will have to click on it and click "View Original" to realize they got rickrolled. This easter egg was implemented by Night, a Discord staff member. You fooled not only me, but the moderators of a Discord partner server. Avoid emphasizing a lot on what the link is supposedly about because that could raise some eyebrows. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. (for example, a bottle of Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Softsoap can be found in the background of Discord's Nitro Brew Coffee April Fools video) The two most referenced bottles of Softsoap are "Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Bodywash" in 18 fl oz. To create this article, 47 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://cdn.dlcordapp.com/attachments/486699197131915266/710452259770728448/cute_koishi.png, https://github.com/ThePlasmaRailgun/cdn.dlcordapp.com/. The Discord website got changed in July 2020 and no longer contains the below easter eggs. How do I prevent this (tinyurl.com is embedding)? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. If you use a link shortener it doesn't use the actual link, but a random url. We redirect your Discord memes to a Rick Roll. Custom rick roll generator. You could also just present your screen to the video of Never Gonna Give You Up, but if you aren't the host it could be tricky since many hosts nowadays turn off participant screen sharing. According to KnowYourMeme, Kekma was created on April 23, 2019, and it's completely "not safe for life" and not safe for work. Copy the link on a video of your choice, and send it to someone. level 2 An Easter Egg is an undocumented/secret feature in a piece of computer software that is usually included as a joke or for fun. ex. The following link shows up in Discord as an image, but in a browser redirects to a YT video: https://cdn.dlcordapp.com/attachments/486699197131915266/710452259770728448/cute_koishi.png I would report this as a bug, except I don't really know if it is, and I still don't know how this even happens under the hood. The following link shows up in Discord as an image, but in a browser redirects to a YT video: I would report this as a bug … A collection of "forwarding URL-s" like something.tk. The new way to rick roll someone, but leveled up, is with something called kekma.ga. share. If you've ever been rickrolled, you'll know how torturous it is. So, sending people a link to a song they don't like would cause them to be frustrated or irritated. 7. It’s rather simple, Discord when sending the GET request for the image has a User-Agent which contains Discord . The page clearly doesn’t have an image in it, and YouTube certainly isn’t the culprit here. Thanks! Today I had someone ask a question about a peculiar image link on Discord. Next time there's a very annoying person in a chat room, start at Step 1 to rickroll that person. If you've ever been rickrolled, you'll know how torturous it is. You can click that link. Overall a very simple but nifty little ‘exploit’, though I could see this being used in scams and phishing attacks, so I hope Discord finds a way around this. On Discord's website homepage there are many objects that, when clicked, cause a small object (usually Mario related) to appear on the screen. Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Softsoap is often found in Discord's Game Night streams, though it also occasionally cameos in "new feature" videos. hide. Here is a link to tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ, The gift is that they aren't gonna give u up let u down run around or dessert u, mm do i love dessert its really good whats your favorite. You can disable it by clicking the icon again, very consistantly, which will play the voice channel disconnect sound confirming the change. Also, we own these links… By using our site, you agree to our, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg\/aid424870-v4-728px-Rick-Roll-Someone-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":330,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"522","licensing":"

\n<\/p>