Top 20 Richest Actors In Nigeria, Apba Football Rules, David Plouffe Wiki, Mills Eagles Happy Wheels, Seltzer's Bologna Outlet, List Of Major And Minor Surgery Pdf, Kubota Models To Avoid, " /> robert california playing harmonica Top 20 Richest Actors In Nigeria, Apba Football Rules, David Plouffe Wiki, Mills Eagles Happy Wheels, Seltzer's Bologna Outlet, List Of Major And Minor Surgery Pdf, Kubota Models To Avoid, " /> Top 20 Richest Actors In Nigeria, Apba Football Rules, David Plouffe Wiki, Mills Eagles Happy Wheels, Seltzer's Bologna Outlet, List Of Major And Minor Surgery Pdf, Kubota Models To Avoid, " /> Top 20 Richest Actors In Nigeria, Apba Football Rules, David Plouffe Wiki, Mills Eagles Happy Wheels, Seltzer's Bologna Outlet, List Of Major And Minor Surgery Pdf, Kubota Models To Avoid, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

robert california playing harmonica

You cannot paste images directly. × He took up harmonica at the age of 13.   Your link has been automatically embedded. When playing the harmonica tabs in this document, the key to … Today, professional and novice players look up to him and still borrow from his outstanding skills and musical contribution. Discover (and save!) At around 16 he started playing slide-guitar. He was a master of many harmonica styles. On the harmonica, his playing style was smooth but it would capture you in the most enthralling ways. i took at course in harmonica at Vanderbilt univ this summer from Bronson Hermuth & Charlie McCoy. It sounds familiar. In the episode where Robert discovers Andy, Kevin, and Darryl's band (Kevin and the Zits), what song is he playing on harmonica? I got my "A" harp out and it was pretty bloody close to the recording, but as danelectro again being spot on, the pitches can change a slight bit with recording and subsequent copying files etc. His backing musicians were: Rick Lacey (drums), Gary Burnett (guitar) and Ian Edmundson (bass). "There is Led Zeppelin, then there is all other bands". In the episode where Robert discovers Andy, Kevin, and Darryl's band (Kevin and the Zits), what song is he playing on harmonica? ive memorized this song and every single note played is cross harp in B flat. He didn’t often often play harmonica in live performances with Led Zeppelin, but he has been doing so more often in … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWW6HHfdObg&t=65s, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DunderMifflin community. Some of the artists that he backed up as a harmonica player included Big Joe Turner, George Smith, Pee Wee Creighton, Lowell Fulson, Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson and Percy Mayfield. For example: You Shook Me is in the key of E, therefore you would use an A Harp. Powered by Invision Community.   Pasted as rich text. Clear editor. If you don’t already know how to play single notes and to be able to confidently jump from one single note to the next, I recommend playing with my DVDs before proceeding. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In 1986 he formed the band Luke & the Locomotives. Why waste time watch many show when one show do trick? At around 16 he started playing slide-guitar. In 1994 he joined Canned Heat and fronted the band. yes indeed this is a B flat Bb harp played in cross harp fashion. Sep 12, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Valerie . xAsylum, November 2, 2010 in Musician's Corner, Keys, in all of the zeppelin songs (Bring it on home, when the levee breaks, you shook me, etc). Career. [9], Pop and Rock, Robert Lucas by Tony Russell, O.C POP Beat, Robert Lucas: A Back-to-the-Basics Bluesman by Mike Boehm, Robert Lucas, Canned Heat Singer, Dies at 46 by The Associated Press, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Robert_Lucas_(musician)&oldid=927535767, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. He was 46 years of age. He took up harmonica at the age of 13. I love to hear him play harmonica, both on BIOH, WTLB and all their other songs. Paste as plain text instead, × I am only just learning to play Zep harmonica now so if anyone else has any tips etc, would be happy to hear from you. You should select a harmonica 4 full steps above the key of the song that you want to play. [8], Lucas died from what appeared to be a drug overdose at a friends place in Long Beach, California. [7] In 2000, he left the band for a solo career. A disciple of George “Harmonica” Smith. You can post now and register later. Upload or insert images from URL. Little Walter; Little Walter is one of the best-known jazz and blues legends and harmonica players of all time. It sounds familiar. The other songs would be a little tougher to figure out due to the way the songs were recorded and mixed, … playing single notes (which means playing only one hole at a time). Robert Lucas (July 25, 1962 – November 23, 2008) was an American blues musician, singer, ... California. Display as a link instead, × He fronts a great band called the Mighty Flyers who are constantly on tour. Great harmonica player from California who recently passed away. Press J to jump to the feed. [4] In 1993, he was one of the acts scheduled to play at the Orange County Blues Festival. Rod Piazza. He preferred the older blues records. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. [5] In 1992, he played shows in the UK in support of his Audioquest album Built For Comfort. × He preferred the older blues records. Anyway google cross harp and assume that RP either played his stuff in cross harp or straight and go from there. Lucas came from a middle-class family, and grew up in Long Beach, California. His technique is somewhat limited but chances are he's playing "cross harp", which is common for blues stuff where there are bent notes. Robert Plant (born August 20, 1948, in Staffordshire, England) is a singer/songwriter best known as lead vocalist and lyricist for the hard rock band Led Zeppelin. He became famous in the 1960s. I know the other song they play is Midnight Rambler, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me which this one was. Robert Plant used Diatonic Harmonicas and a February 1971 Sounds magazine listed Robert as playing M. Horner Echo Super Vamper Harmonicas (available still on eBay). His technique is somewhat limited but chances are he's playing "cross harp", which is common for blues stuff where there are bent notes. your own Pins on Pinterest I know the other song they play is Midnight Rambler, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me which this one was.   Your previous content has been restored. Bernie Pearl, Luke and the Locomotives, The Confessors, This page was last edited on 23 November 2019, at 02:37. While at school in the 1970s, he wasn't into the pop music of the day. I'm sure you can find out more about cross harp by searching the net but since BIOH is in E playing cross harp would mean he used an A harmonica. I am pretty sure he would playing a "blues harp" (harmonica) and, danelectro i think is spot on....Shook me all night long, I am pretty sure it is an "A" Harp as the song is played in "E" then "A" is the cross harp you would use for that bluesy sound. The other songs would be a little tougher to figure out due to the way the songs were recorded and mixed, studio effects, WTLB was pitch shifted a quite a bit.

Top 20 Richest Actors In Nigeria, Apba Football Rules, David Plouffe Wiki, Mills Eagles Happy Wheels, Seltzer's Bologna Outlet, List Of Major And Minor Surgery Pdf, Kubota Models To Avoid,

No Comments

Leave a Reply