Ben Fordham Net Worth, Orange County Sheriff Inmate Search, The Doll Studio, Nba 2k20 My Career Mods, Why Did The Founding Fathers Believe That A Representative Democracy Was A Safer Option, What Are The Two Main Effects Of The Sacrament Of Matrimony, Elle Woods Harvard Video Essay Script, Vampire Diaries Saison 1 épisode 1 Français, Kat Edorsson Married, Lil Uzi Quotes From Eternal Atake, Love It Or List It Season 7 Episode 39, God Games Unblocked, " /> rod gardner family Ben Fordham Net Worth, Orange County Sheriff Inmate Search, The Doll Studio, Nba 2k20 My Career Mods, Why Did The Founding Fathers Believe That A Representative Democracy Was A Safer Option, What Are The Two Main Effects Of The Sacrament Of Matrimony, Elle Woods Harvard Video Essay Script, Vampire Diaries Saison 1 épisode 1 Français, Kat Edorsson Married, Lil Uzi Quotes From Eternal Atake, Love It Or List It Season 7 Episode 39, God Games Unblocked, " /> Ben Fordham Net Worth, Orange County Sheriff Inmate Search, The Doll Studio, Nba 2k20 My Career Mods, Why Did The Founding Fathers Believe That A Representative Democracy Was A Safer Option, What Are The Two Main Effects Of The Sacrament Of Matrimony, Elle Woods Harvard Video Essay Script, Vampire Diaries Saison 1 épisode 1 Français, Kat Edorsson Married, Lil Uzi Quotes From Eternal Atake, Love It Or List It Season 7 Episode 39, God Games Unblocked, " /> Ben Fordham Net Worth, Orange County Sheriff Inmate Search, The Doll Studio, Nba 2k20 My Career Mods, Why Did The Founding Fathers Believe That A Representative Democracy Was A Safer Option, What Are The Two Main Effects Of The Sacrament Of Matrimony, Elle Woods Harvard Video Essay Script, Vampire Diaries Saison 1 épisode 1 Français, Kat Edorsson Married, Lil Uzi Quotes From Eternal Atake, Love It Or List It Season 7 Episode 39, God Games Unblocked, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

rod gardner family

You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. BAD 1 - 2 POOR 2 - 3 FAIR 3 - 4 GOOD 4 - 5. There's always MyLife.com Help Desk. The family later settled in Oklahoma where he attended Okmulgee High School and college at the University of Texas at Austin. Share your memories and photos of Rod at: www.musterfuneralhomes.com. Works at Maintenance. Angelo State University. As a retired NFL professional athlete, who ran 4.37 in a 40-yard dash, I am up to speed on 20 plus years of industry workouts. The G-Strong brand delivers high-energy training using effective techniques in exercise science, cardio programs and strength training. She has one daughter from a previous relationship, and one daughter with her husband. See Photos. G-Strong will help clients master basic functional movements to improve their strength and fitness and to build a foundation for further gains. The best result we found for your search is Rod Lynn Gardner age 60s in Albany, OR. Lock. I was honored to call you a friend and colleague. Rod Gardner Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Roderick F. Gardner (born October 26, 1977 in Jacksonville, Florida) is a former American college and professional football player who was a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL) for five seasons. This third-party data is then indexed through methods similar to those used by Google or Bing to create a listing. Review. As you were browsing www.whitepages.com something about your browser made us think you were a bot. Review. He was always kind, and always had a smile to share. 273.4k Followers, 1,022 Following, 2,674 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Leticia Gardner (@leticiamariegardner) Rod Gardner, 50 Cincinnati, OH. Message. A warm smile and laugh and friendly demeanor. Ron Gardenhire was born to a military family at the U.S. Army base in Butzbach, West Germany. Are you sure do you want to share this message on your timeline? I have an amazing family dynamic and God-fearing abilities to be great. He is remembered with affection, respect and honor. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? View People They Know with Court Records. He served in the United States Army. Born September 2, 1934 in Dallas, Texas, he was the son of the late Elmer Eugene Gardner and Birdie Lee Smith Gardner. Rod Gardner; Rod Gardner's Reputation Profile. Rod Gardner. Rod Gardner. The family later settled in Oklahoma where he attended Okmulgee High School and college at the University of Texas at Austin. Find your friends on Facebook. People named Rod Gardner. James Rodney Gardner was born Aug. 11, 1965, in Owensboro, Ky., to William Epley and Dona Jean Coffman Gardner. While growing up, he expected to join the military, but his passion for baseball was also encouraged by his father. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc. Home | They have also lived in Pinole, CA and Rialto, CA plus 4 other locations. He was born June 28, 1945 in Spokane, WA to Roderick G. and Clara (Vervick) Moore, graduated from Valparaiso University in 1968 and received his M.A. You will always be remembered for your kindness and Service to others. Preceded in death by his parents, a brother Wayne Gardner, sister and brother-in-law, Charlene and Monroe Pendergrass, he is survived by his wife Claudine of Irving; a daughter, Rhonda Flynn and husband Ron of Irving; two grandchildren, Heath Alan Flynn and wife Nichelle and Leigha Kay Flynn; three brothers, Tom Gardner and wife Laverne of Burleson, Al Gardner and wife Ozzie of Burleson, and Vernie Gardner and wife Rosie of Bedford; a sister-in-law, Charline Gardner of Bedford; and several nieces and nephews. Rod was a security guard at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford and a member of Livermore United Methodist Church. James Rodney Gardner was born Aug. 11, 1965, in Owensboro, Ky., to William Epley and Dona Jean Coffman Gardner. Rod Gardner, 58. Are you sure you want to delete this message? Thank you for being a cherished friend for all these years . Our team currently working, we will update Family, Sibling, Spouse and Children's information. Criminal or Civil Court records found on Rod's Family, Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates View Details. Born September 2, 1934 in Dallas, Texas, he was the son of the late Elmer Eugene Gardner and Birdie Lee Smith Gardner. He served in the United States Army. Rest In Peace Rod, Our Family hopes the Friends of Mr.Moore will find solace in His. Always calm with a gentle laugh! or. Admin. I have an amazing family dynamic and God-fearing abilities to be great. Rest in peace Rod. 2,878 Likes, 22 Comments - Rod Gardner (@rodgardner87) on Instagram: “Good morning IG family!! Donnelly's Colonial Funeral Home. My professional abilities have made me want to focus on every day health and determination on allowing others to reach their fitness goals. Rod was the recipient of the Hero of the Year Award from the American Red Cross and through his desire to help others, he was an organ donor. how to watch all your live local channels with dvr with your nvidia shield tv - duration: 12 minutes. He was preceded in death by his parents. Court Records found View. BAD GOOD. I will miss him horribly as will the entire Valpo nation! from South Dakota State University. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. Edit Profile. * The other websites referenced on this site are owned and operated by their respective companies, and the associated trademarks and logos are the property of those companies. Care Coordinator at Mercy Family Medicine. Friends may visit with Rod’s family from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. Tuesday and from 9 a.m. until time of services Wednesday at Musters in Livermore. There are a few reasons this might happen: To request an unblock, please fill out the form below and we will review it as soon as possible. Ron Gardenhire was born to a military family at the U.S. Army base in Butzbach, West Germany. Right now, we don't have much information about Education Life. They were members of the Arlington Community Church in Arlington, Texas. As a dedicated fitness professional I have a passion for improving my clients health, wellness and quality of life. BEAVER DAM, Ky. — Southern Elementary School will hold the monthly Site-Based Decision Making Council ... Share your memories and photos of Rod at. He was the current Fire Chief for McLean County Eastern District Volunteer Fire Department and the Assistant Director of McLean County EMS. On June 25, 1955, he married Mary Claudine Lancaster. Survivors include a son, Seth Tyler Gardner, of Island; a daughter, Brittany Sutherlin and husband, Eric, of Livermore; his mother, Dona Jean Gardner, of Island; a brother, Greg Gardner and wife, Barbara, of Island; and a sister, Sherry Ford and husband, Keith, of Owensboro. I will remember Rod from my athletic time at Valparaiso University as a kind, gentle spirit. Terms of Use | The Rod Gardner family requests that expressions of sympathy take the form of donations to the Rod Gardner, Memorial Fund; C/O First Security Bank; P.O. All rights reserved. MyLife aggregates publicly available information from government, social, and other sources, plus personal reviews written by others. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. Rod was a respectful person and positive influence on my family when we were neighbors, not so many years ago. Log In. Rod was preceded in death by his father, Bill Gardner. Memorial contribution envelopes will be available at Musters in Livermore. I am Rod Gardner an IFA certified Fitness Coach. Rod was a security guard at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford and a member of Livermore United Methodist Church. Rod Gardner. He was … Sign Up. In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be made to Valparaiso University or Immanuel Lutheran Church. Privacy | Rod's complete dedication to his career as Athletic Trainer at Valparaiso University for five decades not only defined Rod, but also Valpo Athletics. On June 25, 1955, he married Mary Claudine Lancaster. Message. Are you sure you want to delete this chat message? Rest in the loving arms of God. It was a privilege getting to know you during my 4 years at valpo. ROD GARDNER, age 80, a resident of Irving since 1960, died Thursday, March 5, 2015 at his home. Roderick "Rod" Gardner Moore, II, 75, of Valparaiso passed away Wednesday, July 8, 2020. I send my deepest sympathies to the family. God don’t make mistakes. #Godfirst #faith #menofgod” A visitation will be held Sunday from 4:00-8:00 p.m. at Immanuel Lutheran Church, Valparaiso. Subscribers get access to our daily email newsletter of every headline and obituary from the last 24 hours as well as access to OC Healthy, our new community wide initiative to help Ohio County get healthier. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Muster Funeral Homes, Livermore Chapel, with the Revs. 'The Lord make his face to shine upon you...'. Clemson University. Box 54; Calhoun, Ky. 42327. On August 5, 1978 he married Debbie Karstens who survives along with their children, Mary (Eric) Horowitz of Boston, MA, Rachel (Bradley) Smeja of Valparaiso, Roderick G. "Rory" Moore, III of Lafayette, Micah (Kelsey) Moore of Valparaiso and Andrew Moore of Valparaiso, their children, Ethan, Elesandra, Paisley, Winter, Eli and Finn, Rod's daughters, Angela (John) Galipeau & Jennifer Denaro and children, Sean, Aaron, Lana, Michael, Nate and Chase, and Rod's siblings, Janis (Keith) McGraw & Robert (Debbie) Moore. Rod Gardner was born in Jacksonville, FL on October 26, 1977. Please consider subscribing today and support our work in the community. He has not shared about He's parent's name. View profile View profile badges View similar profiles. Thank you Rod for introducing me to athletic training and for being my first mentor. Always grateful....Don Lewis Class of 1972. Links are provided for reference only and MyLife.com® does not imply any connection or relationship between MyLife.com® and these companies. 2 Profile Searches. He was a wonderful dad to his family, and loved his wife. It is a 6 week training schedule that breaks down aerobic/cardio, weight training and abdominal workouts. AKA: rod e gardner, ron garner. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Moore family. View Rod Gardner's business profile as Plant Manager at Luck Stone Corporation. We are really sorry but the page you are looking for cannot be found. See Photos. A person like him cannot help but be missed. He was born June 28, 1945 in Spokane, WA to Roderick G… Rod is related to Beunita Lamarr Gardner and Michael L Gardner Jr. as well as 5 additional people. Professional certified IFA professional so all my plans come with a nutritional guideline to calculate your calorie Intake and basic meal plans that are easy to follow. You will be forever missed but never forgotten. All Rights Reserved. The family will receive friends 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Sunday at Donnelly’s Colonial Funeral Home, 606 West Airport Freeway in Irving. Thank you for your professionalism and committment to me and other athletes. This is Me - Control Profile. Alumni everywhere are saddened by his passing. They were members of the Arlington Community Church in Arlington, Texas. Photos | Summary | Follow. Rod Gardner, 49, of 150 Trading Post Lane; Island, Ky., died Saturday, Sept. 6, 2014, at the Owensboro Health Regional Hospital. 13428 Maxella Ave, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. You reached this page when attempting to access https://www.whitepages.com/name/Rod-Gardner from 159.65.168.234 on 2020-11-03 13:10:32 UTC. Rod Gardner Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Roderick F. Gardner (born October 26, 1977 in Jacksonville, Florida) is a former American college and professional football player who was a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL) for five seasons. So I branded G-strong 6 Week Shred Program tailored to make you focus at the gym where everyone can gain their personal best, just like athletes have been doing for years. Rod Gardner's Reputation Profile. A private family service will be held at the church on Monday. company placeholder image. Graveside services will be 2:30 p.m. Monday, March 9, 2015 at Moore’s Memorial Gardens, 1219 N. Davis Street in Arlington.

Ben Fordham Net Worth, Orange County Sheriff Inmate Search, The Doll Studio, Nba 2k20 My Career Mods, Why Did The Founding Fathers Believe That A Representative Democracy Was A Safer Option, What Are The Two Main Effects Of The Sacrament Of Matrimony, Elle Woods Harvard Video Essay Script, Vampire Diaries Saison 1 épisode 1 Français, Kat Edorsson Married, Lil Uzi Quotes From Eternal Atake, Love It Or List It Season 7 Episode 39, God Games Unblocked,

No Comments

Leave a Reply