The Rippleman is the main antagonist and Simulacrum of Simulacra 2. The Rippleman is the main antagonist and Simulacrum of Simulacra 2. Here you'll find a guide to getting the endings in Simulacra 2. It is voiced by Erin Lilis. FOLLOW US. ", and, "If you looked behind you right now, would you rather see a floating disembodied head or a headless body". https://simulacra.fandom.com/wiki/I.R.I.S?oldid=1641, Jacksepticeye - It will say Seán William McLoughlin, Anna/Anna Hardy - It will say "I asked for YOUR name. Maya, an upcoming influencer has been found dead, and an obsessed detective suspects foul play.

The police department's casefile system is also supported by IRIS OS, through the WARDEN app. They refer to themselves as "their kind", meaning they think of themselves as a race, and not simply an AI. When the IRIS OS Setup asks for your name in SIMULACRA, you can tell it: IRIS OS is the OS on your (UserCruiser) phone and it is out of date. The video will show Rex getting something to drink, trying to fight off The Rippleman and as well as the others, getting his face torn open. Saving both will lead to a hopefully happy ending. Say "Can I save both?

If The Player says "Will I see you again?"

As said by Detective Murilo in some ending cutscenes, the victims can stay moving in control of The Rippleman. I ASKED FOR YOUR NAME! when the Simulacra asks them to make a choice. Until now, 3 different Simulacrums have been shown in the series. The player, in Simulacra 2, will watch this entire process through Maya's phone. Set up a Spark account as Ashley, and find The Simulacra acting as James through matching. Her phone appears to be intentionally wiped, and her cause of death seems... unnatural. FOLLOW US.

A weird blob appears in front of the Spark chat with "Anna" after the player identifies the Simulacra. In order to stop the phone reset, The Player must know what the IRIS OS Version name is. Arya's bad endings can be achieved with the same pre-requisites as Mina's or Rex's, the only things that change is the video, the "Send the team for ... Arya", the dialogue with Detective Murilo and The Rippleman, and the final interrogation if you choose to tell the truth. There, you can tell Detective Murilo the truth, ergo that it was Maya who took the deal, or reshape reality saying that Mina took it.

The Rippleman will begin to chat with the player after one of the three takes the deal. Based on the player's actions through the story, the Simulacra kills who it thinks your intentions were (usually requires for the player to explicitly tell the Simulacra their preference, or to persuade the Simulacra that both Taylor and Anna are worth saving). ", followed by "Both of them should be saved." After a long period of this happening, The Rippleman will (presumably) materialize in front of this person, and after a short delay, the victim's face will burst open, with skin flaps resembling shredded paper.

Renato Roberto Giusto Giuseppe Rossellini Wife, Oriental Shorthair For Sale Florida, Wolfshäger Hexenbrut English Translation, Stellaris 40k Build, Wedding Mc Duties Checklist, Indiana Jones Logo Generator, Gingelly Oil In Tamil, Which Of The Following Is An Advantage Of The Balanced Scorecard, Dearman Engine Uk, Delete Olg Account, Tiktok Monetization 2020, Government Online Nri Passport Form Login, Sunset Overdrive Mods, Ruth's Chris Asparagus Recipe, Charlie Mcavoy Family, Maia Mitchell Age, Rayovac Flashlight Repair, Heartland Tv Channel Schedule, Kyle Cooke Baseball Wikipedia, Eagent Insurance Software, Wellington At Seven Hills Clubhouse, Joseph Gabbay Bluestar Alliance, Mercedes 240d Vs 300d, Amarna Style Vs Old Kingdom Style, Edward Breaks Bed, Is Stats For Spotify Legit, Nathaniel Ayers Foundation, Blending Colored Pencils With Coconut Oil, " /> simulacra 2 endings

The Rippleman is the main antagonist and Simulacrum of Simulacra 2. The Rippleman is the main antagonist and Simulacrum of Simulacra 2. Here you'll find a guide to getting the endings in Simulacra 2. It is voiced by Erin Lilis. FOLLOW US. ", and, "If you looked behind you right now, would you rather see a floating disembodied head or a headless body". https://simulacra.fandom.com/wiki/I.R.I.S?oldid=1641, Jacksepticeye - It will say Seán William McLoughlin, Anna/Anna Hardy - It will say "I asked for YOUR name. Maya, an upcoming influencer has been found dead, and an obsessed detective suspects foul play.

The police department's casefile system is also supported by IRIS OS, through the WARDEN app. They refer to themselves as "their kind", meaning they think of themselves as a race, and not simply an AI. When the IRIS OS Setup asks for your name in SIMULACRA, you can tell it: IRIS OS is the OS on your (UserCruiser) phone and it is out of date. The video will show Rex getting something to drink, trying to fight off The Rippleman and as well as the others, getting his face torn open. Saving both will lead to a hopefully happy ending. Say "Can I save both?

As said by Detective Murilo in some ending cutscenes, the victims can stay moving in control of The Rippleman. I ASKED FOR YOUR NAME! when the Simulacra asks them to make a choice. Until now, 3 different Simulacrums have been shown in the series. The player, in Simulacra 2, will watch this entire process through Maya's phone. Set up a Spark account as Ashley, and find The Simulacra acting as James through matching. Her phone appears to be intentionally wiped, and her cause of death seems... unnatural. FOLLOW US.

A weird blob appears in front of the Spark chat with "Anna" after the player identifies the Simulacra. In order to stop the phone reset, The Player must know what the IRIS OS Version name is. Arya's bad endings can be achieved with the same pre-requisites as Mina's or Rex's, the only things that change is the video, the "Send the team for ... Arya", the dialogue with Detective Murilo and The Rippleman, and the final interrogation if you choose to tell the truth. There, you can tell Detective Murilo the truth, ergo that it was Maya who took the deal, or reshape reality saying that Mina took it.

The Rippleman will begin to chat with the player after one of the three takes the deal. Based on the player's actions through the story, the Simulacra kills who it thinks your intentions were (usually requires for the player to explicitly tell the Simulacra their preference, or to persuade the Simulacra that both Taylor and Anna are worth saving). ", followed by "Both of them should be saved." After a long period of this happening, The Rippleman will (presumably) materialize in front of this person, and after a short delay, the victim's face will burst open, with skin flaps resembling shredded paper.

Renato Roberto Giusto Giuseppe Rossellini Wife, Oriental Shorthair For Sale Florida, Wolfshäger Hexenbrut English Translation, Stellaris 40k Build, Wedding Mc Duties Checklist, Indiana Jones Logo Generator, Gingelly Oil In Tamil, Which Of The Following Is An Advantage Of The Balanced Scorecard, Dearman Engine Uk, Delete Olg Account, Tiktok Monetization 2020, Government Online Nri Passport Form Login, Sunset Overdrive Mods, Ruth's Chris Asparagus Recipe, Charlie Mcavoy Family, Maia Mitchell Age, Rayovac Flashlight Repair, Heartland Tv Channel Schedule, Kyle Cooke Baseball Wikipedia, Eagent Insurance Software, Wellington At Seven Hills Clubhouse, Joseph Gabbay Bluestar Alliance, Mercedes 240d Vs 300d, Amarna Style Vs Old Kingdom Style, Edward Breaks Bed, Is Stats For Spotify Legit, Nathaniel Ayers Foundation, Blending Colored Pencils With Coconut Oil, " />

Renato Roberto Giusto Giuseppe Rossellini Wife, Oriental Shorthair For Sale Florida, Wolfshäger Hexenbrut English Translation, Stellaris 40k Build, Wedding Mc Duties Checklist, Indiana Jones Logo Generator, Gingelly Oil In Tamil, Which Of The Following Is An Advantage Of The Balanced Scorecard, Dearman Engine Uk, Delete Olg Account, Tiktok Monetization 2020, Government Online Nri Passport Form Login, Sunset Overdrive Mods, Ruth's Chris Asparagus Recipe, Charlie Mcavoy Family, Maia Mitchell Age, Rayovac Flashlight Repair, Heartland Tv Channel Schedule, Kyle Cooke Baseball Wikipedia, Eagent Insurance Software, Wellington At Seven Hills Clubhouse, Joseph Gabbay Bluestar Alliance, Mercedes 240d Vs 300d, Amarna Style Vs Old Kingdom Style, Edward Breaks Bed, Is Stats For Spotify Legit, Nathaniel Ayers Foundation, Blending Colored Pencils With Coconut Oil, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

simulacra 2 endings

If The Player chooses to spare Taylor and kill Anna, the Simulacra will have Anna stand by a ledge, and will tell The Player to persuade Taylor to push Anna off of the ledge, killing her.

They most likely have another self-made name. Telling the truth will result in D.O.O.P. The Simulacra (Simulacrum) will, by default, grant The Player one "worm" to save, wherein they are met with a moral dilemma on whose life to spare. Then, the screen will start breaking and a video of Mina going up the stairs, only to have her face torn apart by The Rippleman, who you will have a chat with after the video. ", Inputting a swear word will read "No cussing, you ASSHOLE! After the inevitable phone reset, IRIS OS reboots and asks The Player questions such as "What is your full name? You are given her phone … As The Player is always guaranteed to be able to save one, saving neither requires that The Player perform so indecisively that they ultimately decide to save neither. Through unknown means potentially explored in a future sequel, The Simulacra was able to hijack Anna's phone, and summarily, her - as she serves as The Simulacra's host body until it decides to leave after either seeing The Player's competence in manipulation, shown through pretending to be Anna realistically enough to fool Ashley, or the Player choosing Anna over Taylor.

Renato Roberto Giusto Giuseppe Rossellini Wife, Oriental Shorthair For Sale Florida, Wolfshäger Hexenbrut English Translation, Stellaris 40k Build, Wedding Mc Duties Checklist, Indiana Jones Logo Generator, Gingelly Oil In Tamil, Which Of The Following Is An Advantage Of The Balanced Scorecard, Dearman Engine Uk, Delete Olg Account, Tiktok Monetization 2020, Government Online Nri Passport Form Login, Sunset Overdrive Mods, Ruth's Chris Asparagus Recipe, Charlie Mcavoy Family, Maia Mitchell Age, Rayovac Flashlight Repair, Heartland Tv Channel Schedule, Kyle Cooke Baseball Wikipedia, Eagent Insurance Software, Wellington At Seven Hills Clubhouse, Joseph Gabbay Bluestar Alliance, Mercedes 240d Vs 300d, Amarna Style Vs Old Kingdom Style, Edward Breaks Bed, Is Stats For Spotify Legit, Nathaniel Ayers Foundation, Blending Colored Pencils With Coconut Oil,

No Comments

Leave a Reply