Russian Alphabet In 33 Moves, Zell Swag Exposed, Is Synchronoise A Good Move, What Time Does Subway Serve Lunch, Listen To Wwv Time Signal, Ashley Moss Nationality, Medina Islam Height, Perth Wildcats Logo, Minecraft Forest Seed Pe, " /> slay the spire ironclad strategy reddit Russian Alphabet In 33 Moves, Zell Swag Exposed, Is Synchronoise A Good Move, What Time Does Subway Serve Lunch, Listen To Wwv Time Signal, Ashley Moss Nationality, Medina Islam Height, Perth Wildcats Logo, Minecraft Forest Seed Pe, " /> Russian Alphabet In 33 Moves, Zell Swag Exposed, Is Synchronoise A Good Move, What Time Does Subway Serve Lunch, Listen To Wwv Time Signal, Ashley Moss Nationality, Medina Islam Height, Perth Wildcats Logo, Minecraft Forest Seed Pe, " /> Russian Alphabet In 33 Moves, Zell Swag Exposed, Is Synchronoise A Good Move, What Time Does Subway Serve Lunch, Listen To Wwv Time Signal, Ashley Moss Nationality, Medina Islam Height, Perth Wildcats Logo, Minecraft Forest Seed Pe, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

slay the spire ironclad strategy reddit

Jan 7, 2018 @ 6:24am How to consistently win as The Ironclad? This one is particularly satisfying when it all comes together. I think it is more consistent to get high value cards that are independently good early then specialize later when you have a better idea of relics / rare card availability. Android port coming soon! All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews Slay the Spire > General Discussions > Topic Details. You can upgrade this card as many times as you want, and it will single shot a lot of enemies, and kill bosses in just a few hits, when you start getting to the 10+ upgrade range. Page Generated in 0.065s. 4) I tend to keep a very low deck size (Typically will finish between 15-20 cards) where possible. Barricade + block cards + entrench + body slam, Spot weakness/demon form + duel wield + boomerang/Pummel, Exhaust deck leaving Sever soul + Power through + shrug it off. Early on, after you collect your first few cards and relics, determine what your strengths are and the builds you want to go for. I recommend buying it on Level 1 and usually the first half of Level 2, even after the nerfs. Success, though, is extremely satisfying. In addition your success also helps me reevaluate some cards like Cleave and Shrug. I'm still working on perfecting how to build silent consistently and ranking card choices for my own guide but this is really good considering unlike silent the ironclad has so many adequate cards it's easy to flood your deck with meh cards and not key killers. If you go in playing the Silent like the Ironclad, you’re going to run into trouble early. This isn’t always what you want, though. Ok, I've been grinding asc 19 for three days now and have hit a very hard wall, but then I remembered something: Ironclad is not one, but many, it's an army! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. In addition to this, Metallicize and Offering are borderline broken. And as long as your deck is already decent (my deck was primarily multi-hit strength deck, but only having two inflames and red skull for emergencies, with lots of supporting blocking cards), it can either bolster your strong points (in my case adding another inflame, demon form, or a pummel) or cover up a random weakness (like pulling a random impervious). Check out the Silent. Most enemies start with debuffs so consider lowering deck size by taking less cards so you can play it at the start. I like that you mention in your guide that if you follow your guide, you shouldn't pick searing blow, but that it's a viable early pick nonetheless. Always remember which class you are and what strengths you have. Dead branch is basically a golden ticket to a win if you get it on the first floor. I do great with The Silent but all my Ironclad runs either faceplant on the first floor or just fizzle on floor 3 and get put down by the boss. I've had the most success with strength builds. With this build you want to get your hand as big as you can, and then use Fiend Fire to burst down dangerous enemies and mop up the rest. Meat on the bone and needle and thread are very helpful for sustaining any high ascension run. Just cause no one else has mentioned it: Seeing Red and Bloodletting are really really good. Final was Crow, who felt pretty easy, even feeding him buffs for powers once my armor was up high enough. How about set up for long, magical combos? But consider getting rid of cards that don’t really fit your build or cards that you rarely use. This class may seem simple, but there are actually a variety of paths you can take when building them up. Ironclad Card Drafting in Slay The Spire. Speedrunning is definitely fun, too, so when I end this streak, that is one of the first things I will go back to. Act 1 seems easiest with ironclad, while A2 seems hardest, especially without a relic. Focus on decks that exhaust cards for shields/damage/drawing more cards. Ok, I've been grinding asc 19 for three days now and have hit a very hard wall, but then I remembered something: Ironclad is not one, but many, it's an army! Stacking up on relics will give you a much better chance at success. And in the first cycle, it was attack attack inflame attack attack inflame. But hopefully these tips should set you up nicely before diving in for yourself. To sum it up, Ironclad focuses more on immediate combat rather than setting up, IMO. But as you progress, you’ll need to get more rigid and particular. Nice post but I disagree that the ironclad is easier to win with. Let's discuss strategy. I literally have nothing else to add, but I just wanted to add how important it is not to chase synergies with Ironclad. i don't think you can find anything consistant about it at all. I like multiple card-exhausting cards like fiend fire to trim it down to a manageable number. These effects are awesome because they let you play more cards in a single turn or cards with higher energy costs. For example, there are plenty of ways to increase your energy generation, like playing cards in a certain order or just upping your energy pool. However, through upgrading your strength (Demon Form is beautiful in this deck), powerful attacks like Heavy Blade and Whirlwind are also viable if Body Slams were not pulled.

Russian Alphabet In 33 Moves, Zell Swag Exposed, Is Synchronoise A Good Move, What Time Does Subway Serve Lunch, Listen To Wwv Time Signal, Ashley Moss Nationality, Medina Islam Height, Perth Wildcats Logo, Minecraft Forest Seed Pe,

No Comments

Leave a Reply