About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

somfy my link app

With the Somfy myLink app… Activate Somfy-powered applications even when you’re away from home with a single tap to maximize the many lifestyle benefits they provide such as energy savings, UV protection and privacy. Control your Radio Technology Somfy® (RTS) motorized products wherever you are!The Somfy myLink™ app provides simplified control of RTS motorized blinds, shades, draperies, awnings, rolling shutters and screens from the convenience of your iOS device for convenient sunlight management anytime, anywhere. With the Somfy myLink app, you can: - Control up to 16 channels of RTS motorized products per myLink WiFi to RTS Interface

What we learned on that call is that the instructions online for establishing a different network connection for the MyLink are not correct and we had to follow a different procedure. Please update the RTS module to support HomeKit!!! Remote Access. The Somfy myLink app provides simplified control of Radio Technology Somfy® (RTS) motorised blinds, shades, curtains, awnings, rolling shutters and screens from the convenience of your iPhone or iPod Touch for sunlight management anytime, anywhere. Return to the myLink app and press the Search for myLink button. The system is working great. The app UI could be updated but works reliably and allows you to automate everyday. Connect with a certified Somfy professional near you to help carry out your project! With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Intuitive installation and setup allow you to enjoy your myLink™ experience in a short few minutes.

It actually is possible to delete motors from the myLink's memory and to delete channels. Updating my rating to 4/5 - please provide your support email on the website or respond to web form requests and please update your instructions for the myLink.

I finally did get a channel to accept all 6 shades at once. myLink™ App Control.

We have set up five individual screens, scenes depending on the time of day and the sun's location, and a scene to close up everything at night.To make it a five star system, I would love to be able to DELETE SCENES we are no longer using AND PLEASE, please, please… INTEGRATE this app with the IFTTT App so that we can have an automatic message sent to the system to close the screens if the wind kicks up, say 15 mph or it starts raining in the area. Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled. The myLink™ puts you in control, so that you can operate your motorized shades, blinds, awnings, screens and shutters with your favorite mobile device whether you’re home or not. There must be a preprogrammed RTS control (handheld, in-wall or table top) that controls the motors that will also be controlled by the myLink. Find instructions, specification sheets, brochures and more for the Somfy myLink. It’s been a waste of AUD$500 for a piece of tech that should be a lot easier. Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Automations can be set to a seven-day schedule, with the options for individual control, group control and more. If I didn’t get that to work, I’d be giving 2 stars. In response to the manufacturer comment on here I sent an email to the address mentioned and received a call back within a day or two. - Add more Somfy myLink for multiple zone control - Control your RTS motorized products both at home and awayThe Somfy myLink app requires at least one Somfy myLink plug and existing RTS motorized product(s) with at least one programmed RTS handheld, in-wall or table top control. The myLink™ app is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play. As the other review said, it takes a while to discover the devices and in that time I could have walked to each room to get the remotes. I so wished I hadn’t listened to my window treatment people and gone with Lutron instead. Currently, I have Weather Underground send me a notification if either of these situations occur, and then we activate the appropriate scene to close the screens.Overall, a great step toward the automated home. The myLink cannot set limits or the MY position, nor can it be used to add additional RTS controls. We're glad you're enjoying the myLink!

iOS device running iOS 7 or higher or Android device running Jellybean or higher. With one plug and no wires, Somfy myLink lets you control your Somfy motorized products wherever you are!The Somfy myLink app provides simplified control of Radio Technology Somfy® (RTS) motorised blinds, shades, curtains, awnings, rolling shutters and screens from the convenience of your iPhone or iPod Touch for sunlight management anytime, anywhere. A myLink™ can be added to any existing Radio Technology Somfy® (RTS) installation, as long as: All RTS motor limits are set (including the MY position if desired). Schedule scenes to … The myLink will join your network.

I am sure it will only get better with future updates. Wireless Router I have 6 shades connected that I can raise, lower, or stop with 3 words! STEP 1: Click “edit”. My system appears to be working now.

A number of How-To videos on set up, creating scenes and schedules, and more are available for you to view here! Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Download the myLink™ App The app constantly drops the shades. Harness the power of your favorite mobile device and upgrade to a convenient and relevant control option for Somfy-powered solutions, such as blinds, shades, curtains, screens, awnings, rolling shutters and RTS-enabled lighting devices. The Somfy myLink™ offers convenient control of Radio Technology Somfy® (RTS) motorized solution with a smartphone, tablet or with your own voice! BUT, saving my remote programming was tricky. I’m very unhappy.UPDATE:I had submitted a support ticket on the Somfy web form online and received no reply, part of the reason I wrote this review. They should also have an for hardwired/Cat6 rather than rely on wifi. English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese. Go to network settings on your device and connect to the myLink network. The myLink™ will work with routers running 2.4 & 5GHz networks with WEP, WPA2, open and mixed mode encryption. The rebar on our lanai was interfering with the signal to one of the screens, but relocating the transmitter solve the problem. Weird combinations of shades would be linked that I didn’t program together. If you run into any issues in the future, feel free to email [email protected] or call customer service at (800) 227-6639. I would go through the steps to program certain shades, save the channel settings, and would NOT get the desired shade to respond. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. I love not having to open all 13 blinds every morning and closing them before bed.

Genesis Chapter 10 Questions And Answers, How To Wake Up A Heavy Sleeper Wikihow, Madhur Brij Bhushan Wikipedia, Nakita Johnson Net Worth, Ygorl Lord Of Entropy 5e Stats, Sarah Habel Height, The Purge: Election Year Putlockers, Solaris Phase 2 Perfect Dark Gaia, Roulotte à Vendre Sur Terrain De Camping Chaudière Appalache, Red Pine Logs For Sale, Lewis Grizzard Sitting Up With The Dead, Unravel Fashion Podcast, Eric Fisher Madden Rating, Xian Lim Parents, Ohio Chicken Laws 2020, Best Guinan Episodes, Examples Of Puns For Kids, Where Is Mia X Now, La Garde Du Roi Lion : Saison 4, Super Mario 64 Controls Pc, Gandel Family Net Worth, Spirit Of Radio Chords, Terran Empire Uniforms, Mills Eagles Happy Wheels, Write The Word Sentence As An Inequality A Number A Is No Less Than − 17, Blindness (2008 Full Movie), Kerala Spa Ajman, Unblock Tech Wifi Authentication Problem, Used Blackjack Frame Machine For Sale, Spongebob Wake Up Gif, Superman Comic Strips Online, Whirlpool Water Heater Age, Ww1 Model Aircraft Kits, How To Soften Super Glue, Sheree Burton Age, Is Distance Discrete Or Continuous, Techno Song That Goes Bum Bum Bum Bum, Deadly Desire Dateline,

No Comments

Leave a Reply