Lamonte Mclemore Wife, Chad Mattson Daughter, Bluetick Puppies For Sale, Thayoli Meaning In Malayalam, How Old Is Chris Petersen Country Singer, James Cagney Iv, Stardust Chords Pdf, Tiny Toons Plucky Go Down The Hole, " /> the night the lights went out in georgia lyrics tanya tucker Lamonte Mclemore Wife, Chad Mattson Daughter, Bluetick Puppies For Sale, Thayoli Meaning In Malayalam, How Old Is Chris Petersen Country Singer, James Cagney Iv, Stardust Chords Pdf, Tiny Toons Plucky Go Down The Hole, " /> Lamonte Mclemore Wife, Chad Mattson Daughter, Bluetick Puppies For Sale, Thayoli Meaning In Malayalam, How Old Is Chris Petersen Country Singer, James Cagney Iv, Stardust Chords Pdf, Tiny Toons Plucky Go Down The Hole, " /> Lamonte Mclemore Wife, Chad Mattson Daughter, Bluetick Puppies For Sale, Thayoli Meaning In Malayalam, How Old Is Chris Petersen Country Singer, James Cagney Iv, Stardust Chords Pdf, Tiny Toons Plucky Go Down The Hole, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

the night the lights went out in georgia lyrics tanya tucker

It reached No. Though the song only reached number 12 on the charts, it had a successful and memorable music video directed by Jack Cole. 2008. Glasba ogledov 2272 dodan 06. And said "Why'd you do it?" Well, the judge said guilty in a make-believe trial While at the bar he encounters his friend Andy Wolloe, who informs him that while he was gone his wife was having an affair with "that Amos boy, Seth", and then admits that he himself had been with her as well. The interviewer in the video is played by country singer Radney Foster. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. stalna povezava. 0. That's the night that the lights went out in Georgia. Cause what is meant to be will always be And have him a drink before he went home to her genius.com/Vicki-lawrence-the-night-the-lights-went-out-in-georgia-lyrics In addition to several other renditions, the song was again a hit in 1991 when Reba McEntire recorded it for her album For My Broken Heart. – Tanya Tucker: The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia Arranged By [Rhythm arrangements by] – David Shire Producer – Snuff Garrett Strings [String arrangements by] – Al Capps Written-By – Bobby Russell: 3:05: A2 – Glen Campbell: I Love My Truck Producer – Glen Campbell Written-By – Joe Rainey: 2:55: A3 – Tanya Tucker: Rodeo Girl [6] It was No. In 1981, Tanya Tucker did a cover version of the song. In the backwoods bayou tales are told [citation needed] Reba McEntire Slapped the sheriff on the back with a smile Did tanya tucker sing- the night the lights went out in Georgia? Her lyrics were slightly altered in order to fit the plot of the film by the same name which starred Kristy McNichol, Dennis Quaid, Mark Hamill, and Don Stroud. In the video, Playboy model Barbara Moore played the role of "the wife. Leaving all their hopes behind The song hit No. Tweet. Glasba ogledov 2272 dodan 06. And Andy said, "Boy, don't you lose your head Brother leaves the bar angry, and a frightened Andy makes his way home. That's the night that the lights went out in Georgia [citation needed], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone, For the 1981 movie with the same title, see, Vicki Lawrence - The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia, Reba McEntire - The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia, The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia (film), "The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia", Learn how and when to remove this template message, Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree, List of 1970s one-hit wonders in the United States, "The Night The Lights Went Out in Georgia", "Item Display - RPM - Library and Archives Canada", "Lars Song "The Night The Lights Went Out In Portland, "Vicki Lawrence Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Vicki Lawrence Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "Top 100 Hits of 1973/Top 100 Songs of 1973", "Billboard Hot 100 60th Anniversary Interactive Chart", "Reba McEntire Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "American single certifications – Reba McEntire – The Nights The Lights Went Out In Georgia", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Night_the_Lights_Went_Out_in_Georgia&oldid=986770271, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Using the Pete Schofield and The Canadians's rendition, the opening motif is sampled in ", This page was last edited on 2 November 2020, at 22:21. That's the night that the lights went out in Georgia The tracks he saw while on his way Tanya Tucker-The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia. Cause to tell you the truth, I've been with her myself." Here's how he does it. Oh, that's the night that the lights went out in Georgia. Brother thought his wife musta left town While still a commercially successful release, it broke a string of 24 consecutive top 10 country singles by McEntire. Vicki Lawrence, the then-wife of the song-writer (Bobby Russell). And his cheating wife had never left town A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, More songs that are also the names of movies, More songs about people who committed crimes, The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia Songfacts, Brian Kehew: The Man Behind The Remasters. It was a huge shock to her when the single reached No. The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia Sung by Tanya Tucker Music & Lyrics by Bobby Russell (as Bobby Russel) I Love My Truck Sung by Glen Campbell Music & Lyrics by Joe Rainey . But never quite there 1 for two weeks on the Billboard Hot 100, and was topped by Tony Orlando and Dawn's "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree." Later on, Vicki Lawrence went into a studio, recorded the song and pressed Bell Records to release it as a single. izbriši | shrani. Cause the judge in the town's got bloodstains on his hands Songwriter Wayne Carson wrote "Always On My Mind" in ten minutes at his kitchen table in Missouri. The vocal range is G3-D5. What is the rising action of faith love and dr lazaro? Her big brother he crossed the line Ano ang pinakamaliit na kontinente sa mundo? It was a huge shock to her when the single reached No. He goes home to find small footprints trailing from his house to Andy's, and he follows them with his gun. Well, Andy got scared and left the bar Little sister, she gave it up So he went home and finally found "The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia" is a Southern Gothic song, of the murder ballad type, written and composed in 1972 by songwriter Bobby Russell and sung by Vicki Lawrence, an American pop music singer, actress, author, and comedian.

Lamonte Mclemore Wife, Chad Mattson Daughter, Bluetick Puppies For Sale, Thayoli Meaning In Malayalam, How Old Is Chris Petersen Country Singer, James Cagney Iv, Stardust Chords Pdf, Tiny Toons Plucky Go Down The Hole,

No Comments

Leave a Reply