Facebook Challenges List, County Line Surf Cam, How To Train Anatolian Shepherd, Rockefeller Street Osu Meme, Ava Max Parents, Neebish Island Restaurants, Bruno Albouze Net Worth, Fa Fa Alarm Clock, Witcher 3 Reginald Statue Location, Drew Storen Wife, Osrs Absorption Pots, Daniel Larusso Age, Jordan Schlansky Wiki, Robert Trump Illness, Monster Prom Guide, Mandy Rose And Sonya Relationship, " /> threshing machine for sale Facebook Challenges List, County Line Surf Cam, How To Train Anatolian Shepherd, Rockefeller Street Osu Meme, Ava Max Parents, Neebish Island Restaurants, Bruno Albouze Net Worth, Fa Fa Alarm Clock, Witcher 3 Reginald Statue Location, Drew Storen Wife, Osrs Absorption Pots, Daniel Larusso Age, Jordan Schlansky Wiki, Robert Trump Illness, Monster Prom Guide, Mandy Rose And Sonya Relationship, " /> Facebook Challenges List, County Line Surf Cam, How To Train Anatolian Shepherd, Rockefeller Street Osu Meme, Ava Max Parents, Neebish Island Restaurants, Bruno Albouze Net Worth, Fa Fa Alarm Clock, Witcher 3 Reginald Statue Location, Drew Storen Wife, Osrs Absorption Pots, Daniel Larusso Age, Jordan Schlansky Wiki, Robert Trump Illness, Monster Prom Guide, Mandy Rose And Sonya Relationship, " /> Facebook Challenges List, County Line Surf Cam, How To Train Anatolian Shepherd, Rockefeller Street Osu Meme, Ava Max Parents, Neebish Island Restaurants, Bruno Albouze Net Worth, Fa Fa Alarm Clock, Witcher 3 Reginald Statue Location, Drew Storen Wife, Osrs Absorption Pots, Daniel Larusso Age, Jordan Schlansky Wiki, Robert Trump Illness, Monster Prom Guide, Mandy Rose And Sonya Relationship, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

threshing machine for sale

And we hope to earn your business and complete customer satisfaction. Some very minor spots of this staining appears at top edges of first few pages and at top, left of back cover. If you live in Iowa. Terms of Use Powered by The free listing tool. Very good illustration of early planes on covers. Use the power widely available, the gasoline engine, motor, diesel engine. I have several other years that I can combine them for savings on shipping charges. You will receive an email notifying you when your item ships. | Affiliate, Product Listing Policy Payment is requested within 10 days of auction's end. Your rebate will be processed at the time of shipment. 1912 Case Threshing Machine Co. Supply Catalog for 1912 This is the Case Courier and Cash With Order Supply Catalog for 1912. Machine Threshing Small Small Corn Sheller TS-W168 Automatic Maize Shelling Machine Hot Sale … NO EXCEPTIONS. Just ask! Please review and feel free to ask any question you may have. Excellent. Threshing Machine Vintage Antique Agricultural original period photograph unknown location c. here we have a vintage seed threshing machine table. Immediately after photographing the EXACT items are packaged carefully for shipping& weighed and measured for calculated quotes. Please see my other ongoing auctions for more interesting items. It is about 6& 3/4 inches wide and 6 inches diameter. Wait for my invoice We accept various payment methods Any questions please do not hesitate to ask Wisconsin residents must pay sales tax THANKS FOR LOOKING! I WILL SHIP WITH BACKING AND WITH A DO NOT BEND ON PACKAGE IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE SCANS OR CLOSE UPS JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ADD THEM, IF I CAN B15. See more pictures at the bottom of the page. Our High Resolution Photographs are taken for your review and inspection of the item in detail. International shipping includes insurance. We accept PayPal. Thanks for bidding. MOST OF THE TIME WE SHIP ITEMS ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS. NEAT ESTATE FIND! Thank you for your interest in my items and be sure to check my feedback to feel confident that you are dealing with a very reputable seller. SOLD AS IS. Most every sports rivalry that comes to mind pales in comparison to that between three horses. Shipping: machine will be delivered within 7 working days after get payment. This auction is for a rare vintage pin advertising"J.I. The outside splits measure roughly 2" If the brochure is framed as it's folded out the splits won't be very visible and it would display great. Third picture is the back side. Delivery machine in time, taking photos during loading, so you can "remote monitoring" your goods. Check out my other items! OUR TYPICAL"HANDLING TIME" IS 1 DAY FROM DATE WE RECEIVE YOUR CLEARED PAYMENT. I can always combine your shipping. These are early full color stamps with great detail. When possible multiple items will be shipped together to reduce shipping costs. We do ship worldwide. A premium membership for higher-level suppliers. WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO ACCEPT PAYPAL DUE TO ITS CONVENIENCE, TO THE BUYER. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. 3,537 bean threshing machine products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which shellers accounts for 63%, bean product processing machinery accounts for 1%. Case Threshing Machine Co. Racine, Wisconsin Advertising Stickpin. We always combine multiple purchases to reduce your shipping costs. IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO SATISFY YOU WITHIN REASON. POSTAL SERVICE FIRST CLASS MAIL UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE. The Threshers shown in the brochure include the following: 22 X 36 Steel Thresher 28 X 46 Steel Thresher 32 X 54 Steel Thresher 36 X 58 Steel Thresher 20 X 28 Lightweight Thresher Steel Peanut Thresher Steel Rice Thresher Steel Pea and Bean Thresher Clover and Alfalfa Attachment The brochure also shows accessories such as extension feeder carriers. There is just one original mailing cover that comes with this set. You are welcome to come and view this item at Sandy. Ask questions before bidding. Thank you for browsing our store. Thanks for your interest. CASE LOGO, Old Vintage Antique Advertising J.I. If there's something you feel is missing from the description, Email me before you bid please.Buyer pays S&I. | Country Search Case Company of Racine. Rhode Island. THE SMALL PRINT WE SHIP ALL ITEMS VIA U.S. The prices you see can be as much as 30 to 40 years old. Three Issues 1968 Iron Men Album Magazine and they include March/April 1968. All original and from the period! Pretty neat to have and frame! AWESOME piece from the past! IN GOOD SHAPE. WIS. U.S.A. No reserve. Most items are shipped through the US Postal Service with tracking. Case Steel Threshing Machine, Case 40 Automobile The verso indicates this card was published by The Acmegraph Company of Chicago. Containing 48 illustrated pages of products manufactured by the J.I. - List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. 1871 b ad gold medal threshing machine harders railway horse power, RARE 1884 JAY EYE SEE Crystal ROSETTE Trotter Horse J I CASE Threshing Machine, J.I. A premium membership for higher-level suppliers. If you are not satisfied with your shopping Experience. Here is a rare antique wrench with an interesting and odd shape. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. 1-3/4" inches long x 1-3/4" inches wide. The Beershopper wants to make you happy. NO RESERVE! If you have any questions. Sorry, we will not end the auction early for any offers as to be fair to all bidders.

Facebook Challenges List, County Line Surf Cam, How To Train Anatolian Shepherd, Rockefeller Street Osu Meme, Ava Max Parents, Neebish Island Restaurants, Bruno Albouze Net Worth, Fa Fa Alarm Clock, Witcher 3 Reginald Statue Location, Drew Storen Wife, Osrs Absorption Pots, Daniel Larusso Age, Jordan Schlansky Wiki, Robert Trump Illness, Monster Prom Guide, Mandy Rose And Sonya Relationship,

No Comments

Leave a Reply