Contextual Analysis Example Essay Pdf, Italian Coffee Quotes, Spycakes Gmod Fnaf, Football Heads Unblocked Champions League, Advanced Minecraft Challenges, War Robots Titan Nodens, Waikiki Hawaii Coin Value, Tribal Marauder Dnd, Tsa Known Shipper Database, " /> waffle crisp cereal recipe Contextual Analysis Example Essay Pdf, Italian Coffee Quotes, Spycakes Gmod Fnaf, Football Heads Unblocked Champions League, Advanced Minecraft Challenges, War Robots Titan Nodens, Waikiki Hawaii Coin Value, Tribal Marauder Dnd, Tsa Known Shipper Database, " /> Contextual Analysis Example Essay Pdf, Italian Coffee Quotes, Spycakes Gmod Fnaf, Football Heads Unblocked Champions League, Advanced Minecraft Challenges, War Robots Titan Nodens, Waikiki Hawaii Coin Value, Tribal Marauder Dnd, Tsa Known Shipper Database, " /> Contextual Analysis Example Essay Pdf, Italian Coffee Quotes, Spycakes Gmod Fnaf, Football Heads Unblocked Champions League, Advanced Minecraft Challenges, War Robots Titan Nodens, Waikiki Hawaii Coin Value, Tribal Marauder Dnd, Tsa Known Shipper Database, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

waffle crisp cereal recipe

Required fields are marked *. I don’t actually follow too many trending recipe ideas these days. The best part about making waffle cereal is that you can use any waffle maker you have. Milk or No Milk? Eat immediately so cereal doesn’t get too soggy. Believe it or not, using your waffle iron to make homemade crispy waffle cereal is pretty easy! Here are a few other waffle recipes! To freeze your mini Eggo cereal, simply lay out your waffles in a single layer on a baking sheet, then freeze for 30 minutes. Add [email protected] to your email contacts so that you don't miss it. Your email address will not be published. Subscribe to the newsletter to get the latest recipe updates and our ebook! There was an error submitting your subscription. Then when you’re ready to eat, just thaw them out and reheat either in an air fryer or the oven on a baking sheet. Here are the advantages of waffle cereal over pancake cereal: These are all completely factual points and ARE NOT UP FOR DEBATE. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. SO many people were posting bowls of mini (VERY SMALL) pancakes for cereal. Heat waffle iron to medium-high heat. © 2008–2020 Macheesmo. You should get 6-8 waffle cereal per larger waffle side. Do you know how much work it is to individually flip hundreds of tiny pancakes? Allow the batter to thicken up 3-5 minutes while you preheat the waffle maker. You want TINY amounts of batter for this to work. The little cereal bites are also a great snack for kiddos or you can serve them as waffle bites with syrup for dipping! Once your waffle batter is mixed up and the right consistency, preheat and lightly coat your waffle iron well. Preheat the waffle maker and spray generously with pure coconut oil spray (or olive oil spray). Add a sprinkle of extra cinnamon if you want or even a drizzle of syrup. Alot of personal favorites here but I also provide Cereal Samplers in Custom/Mystery SnackBoxes. You want TINY amounts of batter for this to work. Transfer the waffles to a resealable storage bag and freeze for up to 3 months. I used about a teaspoon of batter per cereal piece. Cook the mini waffles until they are really golden brown and crispy, around 3-4 minutes but will depend on your waffle maker. First off, make your waffle batter. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 1-2 drops per 30 ml is plenty. If you are lucky enough to have a double-sided waffle iron, you can pump these out pretty quickly! Mix cereal, peanuts and raisins in a large bowl. Mix in chocolate pieces. Love the idea of tossing these with cinnamon-maple sugar and eating them like popcorn! The cereal stays crispy in milk and is a fun project! I served mine with some almond milk, a pat of grass-fed butter and blueberries. Thank you! Waffle cereal is a fun twist on mini pancake cereal, the latest TikTok trend. This is my favorite reciple blog!! For those that have a little left, try this simple mix! PIN HERE for later and follow my boards for more recipe ideas. It's easy to make using your favorite waffle batter and you can serve them with any toppings you like! Subscribe now and receive a free eBook, low-carb meal plans, cooking tips and exclusive content right in your inbox. By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Life Made Sweeter. Please try again. It works great in casseroles and can turn into a sauce or gravy in a pinch. Cooking time can vary based on the waffle iron you are using. Really good use of that sadly discontinued waffle. The homemade waffle batter uses simple pantry-friendly ingredients and is also gluten-free, paleo and keto-friendly. Whatever you end up doing, make sure the waffle batter is not too thick and not to thin or runny. Just don’t be all crazy and put the milk in the bowl first, mmmkay? ALL THE FLIPPING. My recipe makes enough for one big bowl of cereal or two smaller ones. I have been following this blog for many years (you hooked me with your homemade chili powder), and this is the first time I’ve laughed out loud at your ingenuity.

Contextual Analysis Example Essay Pdf, Italian Coffee Quotes, Spycakes Gmod Fnaf, Football Heads Unblocked Champions League, Advanced Minecraft Challenges, War Robots Titan Nodens, Waikiki Hawaii Coin Value, Tribal Marauder Dnd, Tsa Known Shipper Database,

No Comments

Leave a Reply