Rosalind Brewer Husband, Calumet Island Webcam, Lee Pace Height, Rockstar Movie Online Watch Hotstar, Tedy Bruschi Kids, Shannon Leto Wife, James Mccarthy Actor Supernatural, Complementary And Supplementary Angles Worksheet Doc, Birthday Prayer For Granddaughter, Capricorn Man In Love, Fleming Gear Lifeboat, " /> what happened to kanadajin3 Rosalind Brewer Husband, Calumet Island Webcam, Lee Pace Height, Rockstar Movie Online Watch Hotstar, Tedy Bruschi Kids, Shannon Leto Wife, James Mccarthy Actor Supernatural, Complementary And Supplementary Angles Worksheet Doc, Birthday Prayer For Granddaughter, Capricorn Man In Love, Fleming Gear Lifeboat, " /> Rosalind Brewer Husband, Calumet Island Webcam, Lee Pace Height, Rockstar Movie Online Watch Hotstar, Tedy Bruschi Kids, Shannon Leto Wife, James Mccarthy Actor Supernatural, Complementary And Supplementary Angles Worksheet Doc, Birthday Prayer For Granddaughter, Capricorn Man In Love, Fleming Gear Lifeboat, " /> Rosalind Brewer Husband, Calumet Island Webcam, Lee Pace Height, Rockstar Movie Online Watch Hotstar, Tedy Bruschi Kids, Shannon Leto Wife, James Mccarthy Actor Supernatural, Complementary And Supplementary Angles Worksheet Doc, Birthday Prayer For Granddaughter, Capricorn Man In Love, Fleming Gear Lifeboat, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

what happened to kanadajin3

Please watch the videos below if you haven't already. Kanadajin3: https://www.youtube.com/user/kanadajin3, Rachel & Jun: https://www.youtube.com/user/MyHusbandisJapanese, Sharla in Japan: https://www.youtube.com/user/JyuusanKaidan. It's where your interests connect you with your people. I became hooked. Mira finally posted a response video after initially stating that she wasn't going to. Rachel politely declined, but reviewed the shop on her and her husband’s channel, Rachel & Jun. Entries for 2014-2017 are mostly about my time in Japan on the MEXT scholarship. This post is regarding the current dispute between Mira (Kanadajin3), Rachel (Rachel & Jun) , and Sharla (Sharla in Japan). I don't speak Korean! She had her opinions about things and wasn't afraid to share them. She never admitted to making fake accounts and hating on all of these Jvloggers. I think Mira’s best option would be to seriously think about what she did, realize that she was wrong, and apologize. Found this picture at: http://unwrittenmemoirs.blogspot.com/2008/12/dozen-broken-friendships.html. Her research and evidence seemed to prove that Mira surely was behind it all. (It's kind of like the point of view you might have about your seemingly "perfect" neighbors- while behind closed doors they could be on the brink of bankruptcy, cheating on one another, abusing an animal... the list goes on). A blog where I vent some of my frustrations, mostly. I am not unsubscribing to her because I believe that at her core she is a nice girl. They are not at all uncommon, especia... Hello there! Whether or not everything is true that I watched,  I don’t know. I think the only way to know the truth is to have been the one causing the attacks, or the ones that were affected by the attacks. Long story short, Rachel had come to the conclusion that Mira was behind all the hating and attacking. Or are you? I'm not going to go fully into detail because everything was described in the video. She also didn't seem like the type to go behind her friend's backs and do all these things she's been accused of. I don’t think that consistent mistakes with spelling and grammar are a coincidence. I don't really have a conclusion. And I can only imagine how everyone who was affected felt after finding out their close friend had betrayed them. She did admit to hurting Rachel with some comments, but again, never admitted to doing all of it. Rachel's video shows that she went to great lengths to do some research about the attacks that she was receiving from some usernames. Apparently Mira had contacted Rachel with concern about this company. All of the information I have has come from various responses on YouTube and comments from the people that this post is regarding. If more information becomes available in the future, I will correct anything in this post that is wrong and/or offensive. This time I have finally been able to make my m... Sanshin  Sooo, I've been wanting to buy the Okinawan instrument "Sanshin" for quite a while now. I thought something strange was happening when I read Sharla in Japan's comment about a "close friend" of hers and how "being an asshole gets you nowhere". This is a crime that is punishable by law; it is something that the Japanese government is very strict about. In a nutshell, she did say that she was sorry for hurting "the individual" (she's of course referring to Rachel) from the comments she had made about the company not being reputable. In Japan you have to pay if you kill yourself by j... First culture shock! There is this stereotype that Japanese people do not like physical contact with other people, because in their culture you don't sha... Now I know where I will continue to after a year at the language school - Osaka Sogo College of Design - The manga department. This scholarship will allow you to study in Japan for 3 years. They are only making matters worse. This is just me providing my honest opinion and giving input on what has happened/is still happening. Hearing that I became highly concerned that this whole thing has caused safety issues for numerous people who haven't been directly involved. Tonight I dreamed that I had finally gotten the mail from my school that the embassy of Japan told me to keep a look out for. I do wish everyone the best of luck with everything that they do. But she really opened up the gateway to the Jvlogging world for me. And I say "dangerous" as I'm referring to the accusation that Mira had leaked private information; compromising safety for other Jvloggers. I'm sure I've missed new details here and there (in fact I know I have). I don’t know a lot about this, so I can’t say much about whether I believe this accusation or not. Leaving hateful comments will not help anything or anyone. Basically Mira has been accused of creating sock puppet accounts and posting really hateful comments to many Jvlogger's videos. This post is regarding the current dispute between Mira (Kanadajin3), Rachel (Rachel & Jun) , and Sharla (Sharla in Japan). For those of you who follow the Jvlogging scene you probably have heard about the drama that had unfolded between Kanadajin3 (Mira) and Rachel and Jun among a few other Jvloggers. Her video was a bit lengthy as well and definitely had a very serious tone to it. Created sock puppet accounts and posted rude comments to other jvloggers' videos. But it's okay, because she openly admitted to it being linked to fake bank/personal info, fraudulently!

Rosalind Brewer Husband, Calumet Island Webcam, Lee Pace Height, Rockstar Movie Online Watch Hotstar, Tedy Bruschi Kids, Shannon Leto Wife, James Mccarthy Actor Supernatural, Complementary And Supplementary Angles Worksheet Doc, Birthday Prayer For Granddaughter, Capricorn Man In Love, Fleming Gear Lifeboat,

No Comments

Leave a Reply