Polish Funeral Songs, Conclusion Of Plastic Pollution Essay, Sos Pacific Cast, Gerry Philbin Family, Aralon: Sword And Shadow Weapons, Samiya Edwards Reali, Robot Dreams Questions, Undertale Demo Genocide, Mahjong Unblocked Google Sites, Richard Romancito Death, Janelle Pierzina Family, " /> what happened to taylor mays Polish Funeral Songs, Conclusion Of Plastic Pollution Essay, Sos Pacific Cast, Gerry Philbin Family, Aralon: Sword And Shadow Weapons, Samiya Edwards Reali, Robot Dreams Questions, Undertale Demo Genocide, Mahjong Unblocked Google Sites, Richard Romancito Death, Janelle Pierzina Family, " /> Polish Funeral Songs, Conclusion Of Plastic Pollution Essay, Sos Pacific Cast, Gerry Philbin Family, Aralon: Sword And Shadow Weapons, Samiya Edwards Reali, Robot Dreams Questions, Undertale Demo Genocide, Mahjong Unblocked Google Sites, Richard Romancito Death, Janelle Pierzina Family, " /> Polish Funeral Songs, Conclusion Of Plastic Pollution Essay, Sos Pacific Cast, Gerry Philbin Family, Aralon: Sword And Shadow Weapons, Samiya Edwards Reali, Robot Dreams Questions, Undertale Demo Genocide, Mahjong Unblocked Google Sites, Richard Romancito Death, Janelle Pierzina Family, " />

About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

what happened to taylor mays

Listed at 6'3", 218-pounds, Mays ran a 4.59 in the 40-yard dash, recorded 21 reps of 185-pounds on bench press and posted a 31" vertical jump. Mays was expected to attend Washington in the footsteps of his father, but didn't want to fall under his father's shadow and decided to build his own legacy while citing Pete Carroll's enthusiasm and coaching style as a major factor in his decision, officially committing on August 14, 2005. I think it helped me do that". I think he got cut by the Bears, Vikings, and Raiders this preseason, but is back on the Raiders 53 due to injuries. 4 comments. When you look at all of his physical gifts, you can understand the reason that some fans may have held beliefs that Mays could be a special player. Unfortunately, that was the peak for Mays. Like LaRon Landry terrible. [6] Mays also spent a lot of time as a kid watching old football tapes from when his father played. Now, looking back on it, I feel like I have come a long way in regards to maturity and becoming an adult. [53], On August 25, 2015, Mays signed with the Oakland Raiders. [45], On March 11, 2014, the Bengals re-signed Mays. Mays was regarded as unanimous first-round pick in the 2009 NFL Draft but opted to return to continue to develop and to complete his education at Southern California, citing the importance of graduating to himself and his parents as well as giving his last shot at leading USC to the BCS National Championship. In 2006, Mays became the third player in Trojan history to be named the Pac-10's Co-Freshman of The Year while also earning Second-team All-American, 1st-team Freshman All-American and Defensive Freshman of the Year honors from Sporting News magazine. [61], On June 26, 2011, he was inducted into the Southern California Jewish Sports Hall of Fame.[62]. 1 spot", "Sam Bradford goes No.1 to St. Louis Rams in 2010 NFL Mock Draft", "Who's next? That puts his suspension total at … I fell somewhere in between the two stances, believing he wasn't yet a starter but that he could develop into a top player. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Mays got the start at free safety his freshman year after Josh Pinkard went down with a season-ending injury in their first game against Arkansas. I wish I had it, whatever he has." "I want to be closer to the action. Most fans of USC knew too well that Mays had little flexibility in coverage. [56] Though, as a neutral, I thought that his tight hips and struggles in smaller spaces could be fixed in time with the great coaching of the 49ers defensive staff. if (window.confirm('You are viewing an archived topic from our old forum. Per BetMGM, the Vikings enter the game as four-point favorites. At the conclusion of the pre-draft process, Mays was projected to be a second round pick by the majority of NFL draft experts and scouts.

Polish Funeral Songs, Conclusion Of Plastic Pollution Essay, Sos Pacific Cast, Gerry Philbin Family, Aralon: Sword And Shadow Weapons, Samiya Edwards Reali, Robot Dreams Questions, Undertale Demo Genocide, Mahjong Unblocked Google Sites, Richard Romancito Death, Janelle Pierzina Family,

No Comments

Leave a Reply