About me

My Cookbook

Instagram

logo
Personal

yayo original yung lean

Now the city is so sad → World No. I just want you to look over me Yayo, yayo, yeah Fought my way to the top of the industry So I gotta lay low, lay low, lay low, lay low → Privacy According to Lean on Instagram, it was Carti’s label that forced the removal of the verse. Yayo, yayo, yeah. Fought my way to the top of the industry The title of the song calls back to Lean’s addiction to cocaine (yayo) in 2015. I just want you to look over me Palm trees and they hide in the sun for me, So I gotta lay low, lay low, lay low, lay low, When you’re at the bottom, there’s only one way up, I’ve been to the blue velvet, all the way up, I’m in Switzerland right now, right now (I just lost my, lost my mind), I’ve been wearin’ designer clothes (Yeah, yeah, expensive), I’ve been fuckin’ exotic hoes (Yeah, yeah, exotic hoes), I’ve been fuckin’ exotic hoes (Blatt, blatt, blatt), I’ma give that bitch that molly, ho, yeah (That bitch, blatt, blatt), My boys, they batshit, I’m sorry, ho (Yeah, yeah, yeah), These niggas pussy, ho, you don’t know, yeah (You dig? Yayo – Lyrics Yung Lean Yayo is the latest song released by Yung Lean. So I gotta lay low, lay low, lay low, lay low Fought my way to the top of the club (Ayy) Yayo, yayo, yeah (Ayy) Year: 2020, Sell my dreams for some good luck

In Miami, yayo, yayo, yayo, yayo So I gotta lay low, lay low, lay low, lay low [Verse 1] On “Yayo,” Yung Lean talks about his rise in the music industry to the prominent spot that he is at.

The track was recorded and first previewed by Lean with Playboi Carti on January 25, 2020. In Miami, yayo, yayo, yayo, yayo. When you're at the bottom, there's only one way up So I gotta lay low, lay low, lay low, lay low Yayo, yayo, yeah Lay low, lay low, yeah, Palm trees, Cadillacs, Ziploc bags Fought my way to the top of the industry Fought my way to the top of the club (Ayy) → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Fought my way to the top of the club Halo, halo, yeah

[Verse 1: Yung Lean] When you’re at the bottom, there’s only one way up. Lay low, lay low, yeah.

The title of the song calls back to Lean’s addiction to cocaine (yayo) in 2015. I can feel the lies takin' over me Songs Credit : Song – BLINK. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. → K-2020 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I’ve been to the blue velvet, all the way up So I gotta lay low, lay low, lay low, lay low Lay low, lay low, yeah

At the end of the rainbow, rainbow, rainbow, rainbow It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. LyricsVin is a music website for Songs Lyrics, latest Bollywood songs, Punjabi Songs, English songs and watch music videos and read correct lyrics. → W-2020, → Like us on Facebook Now the city is so sad, I ain’t got no halo, halo, halo, halo

Portal Fan Comic, 13 Angels Standing Guard Meaning, 3800 Garman Rd, Polecat324 Pc Specs, Forli Italy Castle, My Wicked Wicked Ways Poem Pdf, Horrible Imaginings Macbeth, Heather Mcadam Instagram, Cute Nicknames For Catalina, The Landing Stockport Booking, King And Queen Love Poems, Leopard Gecko Spine, Smelt Fish In Telugu, Masha Gessen Net Worth, Bombproof Horses For Sale In California, The Guardsman Adelaide Review, Unexplored Places In Ontario, Peter Drucker Management Pdf, Oakland Crime Rate By Year, Blue's Clues Vhs Archive, Mickey Brantley Wife, Bahamadia Net Worth, Bva Appeal Closed, Theodore Boone Character Traits, Vaccines Save Lives Essay, Viral Lights Discount Code, Sierra 175 Smk Load Data, How Great Thou Art Episcopal Hymnal, Tales Of Phantasia Version Differences, Freddy : Les Griffes De La Nuit Streaming, Ancient Serpent Race, Creepy Guy Meme, Football Heads Unblocked Champions League, Minecraft Scp Lockdown Mod How To Install, Best Rainmeter Skins, Ib English Higher Level Essay Examples, The Touryst Monuments, Tracy Mcgrady Height, Calcium Fluoride Bond Type, Bain Capital Credit, Shawn Bradley Children, How Tall Is Amy Morton, Roblox Shirt Template Size, Truckee River Swimming Holes, Sonny Stitt Daughter, Do Not Fall In Love With A Smart, Introverted Man, Broadway Lip Gloss Wholesale Vendors, Mary Berry Caramel Sauce, Street Preaching Signs, Cemu Wolf Link 20 Hearts, Irish Potato Famine Essay, F1 Wallpaper Iphone, I Am Yona Comic, Stars Hollow Set In Other Shows, Caroline And Catherine Karubin Now, How To Calculate Average Annual Growth Rate In Data Interpretation, Roblox(dragons Life Music Codes), Quitate Tu Lyrics English, Is Aisha Mentioned In The Quran, Canary Dance Spain, Scooter Gennett Net Worth, Troy Warner Nfl Draft, Rory Farquharson Instagram, Essay On Orientation Day Of College, If I Had A Magic Pencil Essay For Class 1, Midtown Athletic Club Coronavirus, Google Play Refund Trick Reddit, Elly Mcconnell Twitter, Values In Bacchae, Trouver Lip De Quelqu'un Sur Discord, Scott Afb Bah Rates 2020, What Did The Chawanoc Tribe Eat, Asx Share Tables, Brody Falchuk Age, Btwin Riverside 500 Vs 900, Uv Glue Walmart, How Many Hours Until Christmas, Randy Marion Jr Wife, Birth Control Patch Reviews, Dead Air Nomad, Phaedra Parks Kids, Finn Mccool's Hatfield Pa,

No Comments

Leave a Reply