These cute little chocolate treats are so easy to make and are something I’ve found that both adults and children alike enjoy. They’re a great treat to serve with a cup of coffee or a glass och almond milk, and don’t take much time or effort to throw together.
I often use the fruits and nuts I have on hand and found these to go great together in terms of flavors and textures, but you can also use whatever dried fruits and nuts you happen to have at home.
- 200 g dark chocolate
- a few drops of mint essence
- a handful coconut flakes
- a handful pistachio nuts
- a handful dried apricots, roughly chopped
- a handful hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath and stir in the mint essence.
- Drop a spoonful of the chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread it into a 1 1/2-inch diameter circle with the back of the spoon. Try to keep the thickness of the circle as even as possible.
- Top with coconut flakes, pistachios chopped apricots and hazelnuts and let set in the fridge for about 10 minutes, or longer in room temperature. Enjoy!